Seppi19
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Brownies here.

[Post New]by Seppi19 on Jul 22, 15 7:27 AM
Loaded the trial and clicked to play - it threw me out to the play again page. When i clicked play again it shut down my computer. I see others are having technical issues so I don't think I want to chance it. I'm sorry since it appears to be a cut game.

hope4peace
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by hope4peace on Jul 22, 15 8:38 AM
Any chance there are fixes in the works for our game playing tech. issues ?????

[Post New]by sweetie3333 on Jul 22, 15 2:11 PM
Unable to get the game to run AGAIN. Hubby is a technician....we are in Australia ...have been paying a membership for years. Spent thousands of $$ on game purchases. Sick of fixing your mess ups....I expect excellence, not this substandard rubbish!!

[Post New]by 020943jas on Jul 23, 15 3:43 PM
I guess I'm lucky, got to the second floor, second room, get all the way through the game (almost) either building the monument or retrieving the cup/saucer and it goes black, get message from windows that there is a problem. Fun game up to this point but really frustrating when you can't finish level. It will let me replay. Am on Windows 8 and generally don't have any issues. Did notice that characters freeze on occasion and don't finish a task.

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Jul 25, 15 1:56 AM
hope4peace wrote:Any chance there are fixes in the works for our game playing tech. issues ?????

My sentiments exactly.
We are taking the time and trouble to point out or issues in this thread and it is not unreasonable to expect an update, after all BFG put the thread up for a purpose I presume.

hope4peace
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by hope4peace on Jul 25, 15 8:12 AM
I presume that all techs are on vacation. There is no other reason why there has been absolutely no response to any of our issues. Not even a "too bad for you". Hope the techs are enjoying their mai tais !!!

Trixietrx
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Trixietrx on Jul 25, 15 11:29 AM
airbrake wrote:Game crashes constantly. Have re-installed and no fix. Have re-installed game Manager and game still crashes. Game is nice but very unstable.

Yeah, here too. Freezes, depends on clicks, sometimes game will keep playing but mouse stops working, it's just all kinds of weird stuff.

Viola730
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Viola730 on Jul 25, 15 12:25 PM
Like several others, I've found the game doesn't save progress but always goes back to the level where I first exited the game. I have not had problems with the game freezing, crashing, or anything else -- but I'm tired of playing the same levels over and over. Tried creating a new profile, but it did the same thing. Running Windows 7. Apparently there's no fix for this problem? Sorry I bought the game!

[Post New]by slakmastag on Jul 26, 15 12:50 PM
I'm also having the issue with the game not saving my progress. I made it through the first 15 levels the first day I bought it. The next day I made it through 15 more, but after exiting it didn't save my progress. I'm on Windows 7, and I've tried running the game from the Manager, running it without the Manager, running the Manager with administrator privileges, but it still refuses to save. Not only have I lost 15 levels of progress, but now I'm so tired of playing the same level over and over. I have no further desire to play this game in this state. This is the first game I've bought from BFG in quite a while, and sadly it is probably the last.

[Post New]by kndmanz on Jul 28, 15 8:19 PM
Cabbagepatcher wrote:
hope4peace wrote:Any chance there are fixes in the works for our game playing tech. issues ?????

My sentiments exactly.
We are taking the time and trouble to point out or issues in this thread and it is not unreasonable to expect an update, after all BFG put the thread up for a purpose I presume.

Good luck, the tech support forum for The Tiny Tale 2 is over a year old and now locked, with no answers or responses from BFG.

[Post New]by murgieamelia on Jul 30, 15 10:25 PM
I enjoy the game, but it keeps freezing and then the screen says the app isn't working, etc. When it comes back, it works for a bit, then freezes again.I see a lot of people have issues with that. Will it be fixed?

1Babi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 1Babi on Jul 31, 15 4:46 PM
I have Windows Vista. Brownies will not work PERIOD. It worked long enough for me to purchase but no longer does so. I have uninstalled the game and Game Manager and reinstalled both several times to now avail. This is the only game that doesn't work.

[Post New]by suemech on Aug 2, 15 6:16 AM
severe tech issues - keeps freezing, will not load - installed it twice

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Aug 3, 15 5:28 AM
kndmanz wrote:
Cabbagepatcher wrote:

My sentiments exactly.

Good luck, the tech support forum for The Tiny Tale 2 is over a year old and now locked, with no answers or responses from BFG.

I've deleted this game (again) from my game manager. I never actually got to play it. You would think that BFG would do something about it since so many fishies have reported issues. I am so desperate for games to play that I'm reinstalling things I bought up to ten years ago, If it wasn't for those games I would ditch BFG altogether.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 3, 15 8:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game.

In regards to the freezing, crashing, and display issues that players are experiencing, it may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

mrm2006 and NavyLife4Me, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report in regards to the error messages you are seeing. They are always willing to help troubleshoot.

With players that are experiencing the error code 809, the following help article may be helpful:

Errors 809, 813, 773, and 774

If you are experiencing save issues such as lost of progress, please look at the following help article for hints:

Game Not Saving

If you are still having issues with this game, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help offer any troubleshooting steps they have. This will also help to keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate team.

bfgBellerophon

nelly153
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by nelly153 on Aug 5, 15 2:32 AM
020943jas wrote:I guess I'm lucky, got to the second floor, second room, get all the way through the game (almost) either building the monument or retrieving the cup/saucer and it goes black, get message from windows that there is a problem. Fun game up to this point but really frustrating when you can't finish level. It will let me replay. Am on Windows 8 and generally don't have any issues. Did notice that characters freeze on occasion and don't finish a task.

nelly153
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by nelly153 on Aug 5, 15 2:34 AM
I have the exact same problem - it lets me get to almost the end of this level then crashes and so I cant finish the level

020943jas wrote:I guess I'm lucky, got to the second floor, second room, get all the way through the game (almost) either building the monument or retrieving the cup/saucer and it goes black, get message from windows that there is a problem. Fun game up to this point but really frustrating when you can't finish level. It will let me replay. Am on Windows 8 and generally don't have any issues. Did notice that characters freeze on occasion and don't finish a task.

nekosteph
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by nekosteph on Aug 7, 15 11:09 PM
Did send a Felix report about the game not saving my progress. the only response I got from Big fish was an email asking if I received a response. No, I have not.

ginstar3
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ginstar3 on Aug 9, 15 11:17 AM
Game starts on level 11 (or 3-1) after restarting game. Deleted profile , uninstalled/reinstalled game. I can play past level 11, but if I quit the game and come back it starts me on level 11.

blinking screen

[Post New]by games_gal on Aug 10, 15 9:15 AM
Bought the game Brownies and had no problem with the initial play. Have a PC windows 7. When I tried to restart the game a few days later, all I get is a blinking screen, which is very visually disturbing. This started with the BFG logo and on in. I can get into the game and play, but will NOT STOP BLINKING/FLUTTERING.

Go to: