Re:Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess forum

[Post New]by MissInformed on Dec 1, 09 1:53 AM
I bought the game - LOVE it. I can tell you that all the collect gold levels are the same for MAC users, no paths and no gold.

I got through the first two by trying over, but this third one is next to impossible. We're working blind here! Hope help is coming soon.

[Post New]by acydity on Dec 2, 09 5:12 PM
i am in love with this game so far but i am a mac user and cannot get past 1.10 i have by chance made it to 6 left but have not progressed further i have put a question into tech as well for a fix and hope one comes soon.

[Post New]by acydity on Dec 4, 09 5:57 PM
hey can one of the users on a windows machine please take a screen shot of the level 1.10 and post it so us mac users can get past it please?

[Post New]by djohnsavey on Dec 7, 09 6:14 PM
I was able to get past 1.10 easily and could see everything but I couldn't get past 2.9 because the counts won't go over 20 no matter how much gold or food I collect when it gets to 20 it stops adding to the total. Did anyone else have this trouble?

[Post New]by brdldy on Dec 16, 09 10:11 AM
I can't get past level 2.8. the ghost is there from the time I start the level until I finish the level. Any suggestions on how to get past them?

[Post New]by reinott on Feb 2, 10 1:34 PM
Is there any levels after 4-11.

[Post New]by reinott on Feb 5, 10 2:46 PM
meadow1951 wrote:Does this game end at level 4.11? My castle only has a bottom part. Is there a part two or something? Fun game but it only took me 2 days to get through it.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Feb 24, 10 12:40 PM
reinott, you only add on to your castle if you finish before nightfall. The narrator will say something like, "hurry, night is approaching." If you finish before night you get a gold on the level and your castle gets expanded. If you don't finish before then, you get a silver and no castle additions. You can go back and play all your non-gold levels to get gold so your castle will be complete.
That's the fun of this game - I enjoyed playing several time just to try to best my times.
Have Fun!

[Post New]by Nittany221 on Mar 17, 10 9:57 AM
I have tried everything to get past level 1.9. I can't build the roads AND get all 15 gold at the same time. It's impossible to complete before nightfall. Any suggestions? Thanks! P.S- I'm playing the online version on a mac if that has anything to do with it.

[Post New]by Eurasiankitty on Mar 20, 10 11:14 PM
I'm having problems just trying to get the game to work. I'm sure it has something to do with my resolution or something but i dl'ed the game fine but when i try to start it, my screen goes blank and it says "mode not supported". I've got a 32-in Samsung LCD tv for a monitor, so i'm guessing it has to do with that but not sure. I can here the game's music running but nothing shows, and then i can't get anything at all to show up on the screen unless i do a manual shut down of the PC. Anyone know what the specs are on the resolution needed for the game? It's weird cuz i've never had this problem with any of the games ever downloaded... just this one.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Mar 21, 10 7:24 AM
kitty, you may need to update your video drivers. You can check for updates on your driver at the website of the maker of your driver/video card (the driver is sw installed on your PC that works with your video card).
You can find out who is the maker of your driver/card by searching for "video driver" on your start menu. Then go to their website and see if there is an update. If that doesn't work, you might try contacting BFG tech support by clicking the green envelope below.
Good luck!

pidgie65
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by pidgie65 on May 26, 10 10:39 AM
karenkirchner wrote:is there a my kingdom for the princess 2 in the works or trial anywhere? what compares the closest to this type of TM game?

Yes, there is. My Kingdom for the Princess 2 has already been released by Nevosoft in Russia, and I'm thinking the English version can't be far behind. I just downloaded and played the demo (and then uninstalled it, because I will buy from BFG when the English version arrives).

All the narration and text was in Russian, but here's what I gathered making it onto the second island during the demo. The sequel offers five islands instead of four. So far, it's the same strategy as with the first game in the main portions, except where the barracks/temple destroyed all the beasties/ghosts in one fell swoop, in the sequel, you use 15 lumber to build a sort of exterminator's hut. Then you spend gold and food on EACH beastie, with a green-suited exterminator coming out of the hut. He is not a worker and only kills beasties. Like the workers, however, he can only tackle one obstacle at a time and must return to his hut before being sent out to tackle another.

Instead of gathering all the gold, you play "whack a bee" with a giant hammer. You have to get 50 before the time runs out to proceed.

Then, in order to move to the next island, you have to fly the balloon to gather up gold between obstacles such as boulders, sharks, bats and lightning-filled clouds. If you hit more than four obstacles, you have to start again.

Well, that's as far as I got, folks. I suppose on a big-picture level it's simply "more of the same with a few twists." But, fortunately, that's exactly what I wanted.

Edited on 05/26/2010 at 10:40:46 AM PST

silentpages
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by silentpages on Jun 11, 10 8:01 PM
super glad to hear there's a MK2! I'm hooked on it

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jun 25, 10 11:21 PM
karenkirchner wrote:is there a my kingdom for the princess 2 in the works or trial anywhere? what compares the closest to this type of TM game?

I have just spent the last few hours finishing up this game. Lots of fun Actually, it's a lot like Royal Envoy. You may want to give that a whirl.

[Post New]by Junkivore on Jul 3, 10 4:19 PM
zina1715 wrote:How do u get pass level 3.11? Everytime I get 40 foods it will not increase anymore.

In that case you need to upgrade your warehouse - each upgrade allows you to hold more of each resource.

[Post New]by Junkivore on Jul 3, 10 4:20 PM
pidgie65 wrote:

Yes, there is. My Kingdom for the Princess 2 has already been released by Nevosoft in Russia, and I'm thinking the English version can't be far behind. I just downloaded and played the demo (and then uninstalled it, because I will buy from BFG when the English version arrives).

All the narration and text was in Russian, but here's what I gathered making it onto the second island during the demo. The sequel offers five islands instead of four. So far, it's the same strategy as with the first game in the main portions, except where the barracks/temple destroyed all the beasties/ghosts in one fell swoop, in the sequel, you use 15 lumber to build a sort of exterminator's hut. Then you spend gold and food on EACH beastie, with a green-suited exterminator coming out of the hut. He is not a worker and only kills beasties. Like the workers, however, he can only tackle one obstacle at a time and must return to his hut before being sent out to tackle another.

Instead of gathering all the gold, you play "whack a bee" with a giant hammer. You have to get 50 before the time runs out to proceed.

Then, in order to move to the next island, you have to fly the balloon to gather up gold between obstacles such as boulders, sharks, bats and lightning-filled clouds. If you hit more than four obstacles, you have to start again.

Well, that's as far as I got, folks. I suppose on a big-picture level it's simply "more of the same with a few twists." But, fortunately, that's exactly what I wanted.

Fantastic - can't wait to play the second one! Do you have the link to get the Russian language demo please?

togood2be
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Technical Issue

[Post New]by togood2be on Jul 22, 10 1:41 PM
I did not see a technical issue thread. Sorry if I missed it.
I just installed the demo and it says my trial has expired (not possible) I just fdisk my computer so there would be no trace of it if I had installed it before, not to mention I never expire a demo. I won't run them out so I have a refresher before I buy, I keep what I like then figure out what I like the best when I have freebees or my month token.
I have had this happen before once or twice previously, thought the game must have been great and found after purchase it was dreadful and I had never actually played it before. I won't make the same mistake again.
It would be nice if BF kept track of what we download so we have a reference, I am sure they know, but I would like a comment or something attached to any given game page "you already downloaded this" attach it to a cookie, they already have a bunch of cookies what is one more lol
Probably not the best place to vent, my apologies!

[Post New]by aprende on Aug 24, 10 11:30 PM
I've been stuck on 3-11 for DAYS now. I can't seem to get enough materials to quickly finish the last bridge. Any tips please?

Nevermind. Just past it.

Edited on 08/26/2010 at 12:01:57 PM PST

rzimmer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by rzimmer on Aug 30, 10 9:59 PM
i'm stuck on level 3-10. i tried all different strategies, but i can't pass the level. can you help?

[Post New]by borcor on Sep 14, 10 9:40 AM
How do I collect enough gold to destroy 5 rocks in 1-10 ????

Go to: