Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector’s Edition

[Post New]by 586212 on Aug 1, 15 11:05 AM
Playing on PC, Windows 8.1
A the end of the main game, during the final conflict, neither health bar moves. Not rly a problem but was just odd and kinda made it a one way dance as the baddy can't hit back. Is this a fixable glitch or was the design just changed at the last minute?

mlorna
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector’s Edition

[Post New]by mlorna on Aug 1, 15 7:38 PM
I have the same issue with the spring and then the Hint button not working. When will this be fixed??

8/6/2015: I started the game over completely with new username, etc., and was able to get through the whole game this time. Ugh!

Edited on 08/06/2015 at 8:13:40 PM PST

gma5
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by gma5 on Aug 1, 15 8:34 PM
I have finally been able to finish the game, after many start-overs. This game is rife with bugs, and now, in doing the HO scenes over from the 'extras' section, my computer has frozen up at the end each of 3 scenes. I play games to de-stress, this game is one big stressor. I'm going to ask for a replacement game, as I should've given up on it the day I bought it. I wasted 3 days trying to make it work.

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Aug 4, 15 6:53 PM
I also got caught with the spring in Tech Area glitch.

I've reported to CS & urge everyone who's had any problems to report them to CS, not just here otherwise Customer Support is not aware.

K

rainsoft
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rainsoft on Aug 6, 15 10:17 AM
can't get the spring needed to advance and hint stopped working as well

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Aug 11, 15 12:41 AM
Kamana_29 wrote:I also got caught with the spring in Tech Area glitch.

I've reported to CS & urge everyone who's had any problems to report them to CS, not just here otherwise Customer Support is not aware.

K

Report submitted as well.
Tired of awaiting a 'Fix'.
=^,,^=
the kat

[Post New]by lucilu2012 on Aug 17, 15 2:47 PM
I am at the point where I inserted the green key and opened up a HO puzzle but I can't find the missing 12 to put in the clock ... where is it? I click on hint and it tells me to get out of the HO and when I hit hint again it tells me to get back into the same HO area.

csyy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by csyy on Aug 20, 15 12:24 AM
The 12 is not in the HO area, it is in the old town area, in shadow land, check the walkthrough in BFG and you will find it.

[Post New]by SuperOmmi on Aug 20, 15 2:09 PM
swedane wrote:After getting the gas canister in the Tech Area, I wasn't able retrieve the metal coil. With that, the hint system quit working.

Same problem. Windows 7 - 64 bit

The concern I have is - what is being done about this glitch?! This game has been out for almost two months and I'm seeing the same poblem being reported from plenty of people dating all the way back to that time, yet nothing has been done for us buyers and no fixes or updates have come out.

I've been a loyal BF Gamer for years and I owned about 200 something of these games at last count. This is the third time I've had a game just totally glitch me out but the first time there's been no update or fix from BF.

Moderator, what is being done about this? How can we fix it? Honestly, after reading all these issues, I'm disgusted and I don't really want to finish the game if I have to start all over (although I was enjoying it.)

[Post New]by ladybarber on Aug 23, 15 3:18 PM
I am having the same problem as everyone else. Couldn't pick up spring and hint doesn't work. But all I see is questions in this forum, where are the answers?

1Pywacket
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 1Pywacket on Aug 27, 15 4:21 AM
It just keep shuting down

1Pywacket
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 1Pywacket on Aug 27, 15 4:21 AM
It just keep shuting down

[Post New]by gamer_mom_4 on Aug 30, 15 4:36 PM
I have played this game up unil the spring. I can't get the spring now and I am stuck. I see other people posting the same issue and how to get past it. I AM NOT starting this game over. I feel that when you pay for a game it should work properly without having to restart. I am a little surprised by all the other issues I have seen on the forum and I guess I'm lucky that I didn't have any of those. I will be asking for my credits back for this game.

Gala_Day
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Gala_Day on Nov 13, 15 10:19 AM
It's November and I have got stuck with the spring issue. Really? Five months and no patch?! Shame on me for not checking every single game's tech issue forum. I should know better, this is not the first bug-ridden game sitting in my game list which I do not want to restart. I was enjoying this game but not enough to start all over again so soon.

Edited on 11/13/2015 at 10:20:57 AM PST

[Post New]by kcassell on Dec 18, 15 7:45 PM
Cannot get spring. Hint isn't working. Please update so I can finish the game!!!!!!

[Post New]by AurelianRose on Jan 10, 16 7:52 PM
I just ran into the same spring issue killing hints and unable to play further this appears to have been going on for seven months or more with no more info or resolve, and I'm going to report and request a refund - huge disappointment - make sure to get the spring before leave with the tank or get a fix - not okay to pay for a game you can't finish - please fix

Go to: