TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

Re:Welcome to Divine Academy forum

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Nov 3, 15 11:45 PM
Aurora_Griffin wrote:Is there a way to clear the Ship Yard? (Sorry, I know that's not the right name, but it's all I can think of, what it's called in "World of Warcraft").

Anyway, ... I'm all backed-up on a food order on it. And there seems no easy way to clear it, like with other buildings.

The Developers should look into this.

The only way to clear the port when it is locked up is to spend some of the resource to make room in your warehouses for the new delivery. Food should be quite easy to get rid of, just do some exploring and set some of the buildings going. If you have ordered a ridiculous amount, selling one of the newest houses and rebuilding upgrading it should get rid of a lot.

I do agree that there should be an option to dump all the cargo into the sea.

Edited on 11/15/2015 at 8:30:36 AM PST

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Nov 6, 15 1:19 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:
Aurora_Griffin wrote:Is there a way to clear the Ship Yard? (Sorry, I know that's not the right name, but it's all I can think of, what it's called in "World of Warcraft").

Anyway, ... I'm all backed-up on a food order on it. And there seems no easy way to clear it, like with other buildings.

The only way to clear the port when it is locked up is to spend some of the resource to make room in your warehouses for the new delivery. Food should be quite easy to get rid of, just do some exploring and set some of the buildings going. If you have ordered a ridiculous amount, selling one of the newest houses and rebuilding upgrading it should get rid of a lot.

I do agree that there should be an option to sump all the cargo into the sea.

Or maybe gift some of it to a friend.

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Nov 15, 15 8:30 AM
zoozoospetal wrote:Or maybe gift some of it to a friend.

Yes, it's a shame the whole friend concept has been so neglected in this version.

[Post New]by GatorsRule200 on Dec 26, 15 2:16 PM
Any one know how to get to level 9....I am stuck.....would like to continue on.

When can I get the hades quest? I have windows 10.

I have been a member for a very long time, please answer me.

Edited on 12/27/2015 at 8:35:11 AM PST

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Dec 28, 15 1:12 AM
At the moment, the only way to get to level 9 is to download the Windows 8+ version from another place and start again.

[Post New]by dfrancek on Dec 28, 15 8:36 AM
When will be the next update? I am almost maxed out on everything.

[Post New]by sugarmag420 on Feb 4, 16 1:22 PM
I used to get crystals just for signing in every day, but they have stopped. Any way to get them back? Or do you only get them in early levels?

[Post New]by Muse972 on May 18, 16 9:25 AM
Hello,

How do I reset my Password. i Have forgotten it.

Thanks.

[Post New]by danipal on May 23, 16 7:28 AM
I'm stuck on level 9, every building I have is already fully upgraded.

Wondering if there will be a magistrate level 10?

Cuz mine says that I reached the maximum level. But there's a new area to be opened right next to sea with Kraken in it (below-right the volcano) which says that the quest to open up the area will be available after an update. There's also still a SENATE to be unlocked ......so I'm kinda confused on the fact that I reached the 'maximum' level...

Edited on 05/25/2016 at 7:45:06 AM PST

Bebbu
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Bebbu on Jun 15, 16 8:31 AM
My stores, schools and port is blocked with scrolls and they are in red, how can I unblock them please? My store is full with 5000 scrolls and have another 278 in grey I need to study Aesthetics and it needs 5050 scrolls, but when I try it it says to upgrade or build more stores. The magistrate is Level 6 and I cannot build more stores. Could someone help please? My operating system is Windows 7.

[Post New]by cebo123 on Jul 8, 16 4:56 PM
does upgrading to windows 8 help you move on in this game ?

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
816 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jul 9, 16 12:32 PM
cebo123 wrote:does upgrading to windows 8 help you move on in this game ?

No, it doesn't.

[Post New]by SillyPoet on Sep 26, 16 6:43 PM
Some of these posts are asking about the upgrade, and they are almost a year ago.

Will there ever be an upgrade, or do I need to stop playing?

Jetmet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Jetmet on Nov 23, 16 7:31 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:

I do agree that there should be an option to dump all the cargo into the sea.

Jetmet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Jetmet on Nov 23, 16 7:33 AM
How do I open game getting a -1 not restarting again, have spent way to much money on this game and it has way too many bugs. Please fix -1?

Jetmet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Jetmet on Nov 23, 16 11:51 AM

[Post New]by Flirtchewinggum on Mar 24, 17 6:06 PM
Please if anyone can help one of my quests is to build two more dairy farms but I did this awhile ago and the task God is not picking up that I have them already. What do I do to overcome this.

Jetmet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Jetmet on Apr 20, 17 2:26 PM
It appears this app is no longer being supported or upgraded. None of the help functions work, just go to abend. I can no longer go any further because I have 2 milk farms and the game says I am at max but I have a challenge that requires me to build and update 4 farms. Cannot progress in game until challenge is met. Bored now. Will stop playing. Highly recommend that people not buy any part of this game

Jetmet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Jetmet on May 9, 17 5:35 PM

Go to: