Re:Welcome to Defenders of Law: The Rosendale File forum

[Post New]by pooopsie on Aug 3, 09 5:20 PM
kwitmer wrote:jenFen how did you get the footprint and the two handprints? Even with three hints i still couldn't find them. any suggestions?

I have same problem how do I solve this.

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Donick2 on Aug 4, 09 10:00 PM
I had no probs,great game,are there any more in series or is it a 1 off please find us some more like this

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Donick2 on Aug 5, 09 1:28 AM
can someone answer me pleeeeeeeeeeease does anybody know if this game is first of a series or a 1 off please make someone talk to me ,would also like to know if it the same with Midnight mysteries Edgar Allen Poe ,that was great too,loved the skeleton hand for curser

[Post New]by wased123 on Aug 28, 09 10:14 AM
In one room you can not find a light switch to turn off so you can find the footprints and the fingerprints. Where is the light switch?

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Sep 9, 09 9:05 AM
The last couple of times I've played the game (full version) I haven't been able to 1) turn off the lights in order to use the black light and 2) open any doors to find any hidden items. Have I forgotten something? Are there criteria to these functions?

Thx in advance.

[Post New]by denlinschafer on Sep 11, 09 4:18 PM
I have this game and have had no problems, except....I can't find the footprint! I clicked on the hint a couple of times and there isn't one. How can I get past this? I do like this game, that is why I bought it.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Sep 11, 09 4:31 PM
denlinschafer wrote:I have this game and have had no problems, except....I can't find the footprint! I clicked on the hint a couple of times and there isn't one. How can I get past this? I do like this game, that is why I bought it.

I'm not sure which footprint you're looking for since there are a few of them throughout the game. If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking the full walkthrough we have up on our Big Fish Blog by clicking here. Hopefully that will help a bit more!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by mommybeth on Oct 17, 09 11:55 AM

I'm not sure which footprint you're looking for since there are a few of them throughout the game. If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking the full walkthrough we have up on our Big Fish Blog by clicking <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/defenders-of-law-walkthrough>here</a>. Hopefully that will help a bit more!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Euphrates,

I've found quite a few footprints and fingerprints. I'm in chapter 4, Daisy's kitchen, with 2 fingerprints left to find. I checked the walkthrough, and know where they are supposed to be, but when I go back into the game, they are simply not there. I have asked for hints, and the hints circle the same sections the walkthrough indicates, but there are no fingerprints. Random clicking in this area doesn't find them either. Is this a glitch? Any suggestions? Thank you!!

Edited on 10/17/2009 at 11:57:43 AM PST

[Post New]by dkruby on Jun 26, 10 2:56 PM
I just bought the game and it came in at the wrong resolution. I can't see a quarter of the page. have to use the task manager to get out. re started my computer and that didn't help. Has anyone had this problem?
Deb

Quozl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Quozl on Jun 11, 11 6:39 PM
Has anyone played this game more than once? Is it always the same person killed? It has been fun, but I hoped for a bit more variety in the who gets killed, how and where. Maybe I am asking too much.

Go to: