Re:Welcome to Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone forum

[Post New]by snowangel72287 on Aug 14, 09 3:47 AM
Is it me but any game you play here is way to EASY sometimes you cant find one or 2 things and you just have the hint button and your good? Or is that just me.... I wanna know because if so then I'll keep playing if not then I'm gonna find somewhere else to play because paying 7$ for another hour to figure the whole game out is useless to me. Anyone else feel the same way?

SHENNYTE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by SHENNYTE on Aug 15, 09 5:32 AM
I can not get the symbol locked box to even move so I can change it and open it. Any body else having this problem?

[Post New]by melindasalchemy on Aug 28, 09 1:39 AM
LizzieK wrote:
LMRG wrote:I have steamed the envelop & brushed the bottle until it is ridiculous! Neither one work for me. The designers of this game underestimate the players' patience. I give up!
The fingerprints are not only on the bottle but they are on the table around it as well. Keep going around the area of the bottle to find them all, then keep going back over them until they are all dark black.

Steam the envelope from one corner to the other all along the sealed edge. Go back and forth over it several times and it will finally open.

Good luck!

Hiya, Envelope keeps saying that need a "tool" to remove letter after it is steamed. HELP!!!!
Thanks

Edited on 08/28/2009 at 1:41:51 AM PST

[Post New]by RavensWings on Sep 4, 09 9:00 PM
peso33 wrote:Like Wyla I am having a hard time getting past the laudanum bottle. I have found the prints on the bottle and on the table. But it just will not let me go forward. What do I do now????

[Post New]by RavensWings on Sep 4, 09 9:06 PM
Hi there,

I am in the Godfry wine celler and I am most frustrated at not finding the 2 umbrellas. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You if anyone can help me.
BB,
Raven

[Post New]by Betty0715 on Sep 11, 09 8:09 PM
I just un-installed this game. Very frustrating to spend such a long time steaming an envelope and brushing a bottle to have nothing happen. The cursor moves very herky-jerky and some of the items to find are too tiny to see in the dark areas of the screens. I'm sorry I wasted my money on this one.

[Post New]by KRYSTALSTAR on Sep 13, 09 10:20 AM
sorry

Edited on 09/13/2009 at 10:22:15 AM PST

[Post New]by KRYSTALSTAR on Sep 13, 09 10:25 AM
the loupe is not in my inventory and i finish the dinning room on Dr. Candy

fudgem
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by fudgem on Sep 17, 09 12:25 PM
anyone like to tell me what a ship lever is? even better, where it is?

ziggy4539
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone forum

[Post New]by ziggy4539 on Sep 17, 09 3:31 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I like the game, got my 1 hr, over with and bought the game just now.
Im in the rose garden and solved the closed book with the key, found all the clues, even the 11nd bird, the blue one on the left side in the middle of the page, the clue showed me the place several times but the Bird is not butching, any idee why?????

[Post New]by ringleader1956 on Oct 29, 09 11:38 AM
KRYSTALSTAR wrote:the loupe is not in my inventory and i finish the dinning room on Dr. Candy

[Post New]by ringleader1956 on Oct 29, 09 11:42 AM
I can/t get past the medical book ? I have a key and a square mirror in my tools ???

What next ?

[Post New]by Smillyds on Nov 24, 09 9:13 AM
I have the same problem of medical book. The magnifying - not there.
How do I continue?

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Nov 24, 09 9:17 AM
I think you have to make sure you get all the text. I just kept moving it around and around till suddenly it said I'd got it. HTH!!!!

[Post New]by Smillyds on Nov 24, 09 12:27 PM
The problem is it's not even ask me to looking for magnifying. I found everything and the medical book.
I search around but nothing.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Nov 25, 09 4:55 AM
Have you tried using the square mirror?

Edited on 11/25/2009 at 4:56:11 AM PST

[Post New]by Smillyds on Nov 25, 09 7:02 AM
Yes I used it. Only one thing is left - medical book.

Sparrow1
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Sparrow1 on Dec 2, 09 7:23 PM
Maybe you've already figured this out...but for the medical book you need the magnifying glass...and swish it around the bottom of the page. Hope this helps if you are still stuck.

[Post New]by 08CatSar on Dec 6, 09 5:33 PM
I am trying to read the backwards note in Dr. Candy's office. I use the mirror, but nothing happens. It makes a noise when I scan it over the note, and I can see the note as it should be, but it won't let me move on from there. I have reinstalled it, I hae updated all the stuff on my computer. NOTHING WORKS!

Any suggestions?

[Post New]by GrannyGrump1 on Dec 24, 09 1:26 PM

Hiya, Envelope keeps saying that need a "tool" to remove letter after it is steamed. HELP!!!!
Thanks

Keep steaming....the steam is the tool needed.

Edited on 12/24/2009 at 2:19:51 PM PST

Go to: