Glitches

kscat
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Glitches

[Post New]by kscat on Oct 23, 10 9:04 PM
I also had trouble with the brush for cleaning the medicine bottle and especially the one you have to dust for fingerprints. I clicked till I thought my mouse was dead, but it wouldn't uncover all the prints. The ones on the table were so close to the "back" button that I kept accidentally clicking out and then had to start completely over with the blinking brush :-(. That on top of the headache I got from trying to find nearly invisible objects made me start to hate this game. I did finish, but definitely would not recommend this game. Great music though!

jannishan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jannishan on Oct 24, 10 11:59 PM
I am stuck trying to get the last bird in investagation 3 garden. I have tried reloading the game, coming back to it several times, clicking on it hundreds of times!! Nothing works and I cannot go any further until I get this damned bird!! I like the game but am most disappointed there are so many glitches in it. Big Fish should either fix the game properly or give us a refund!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry200
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Terry200 on Oct 26, 10 4:23 PM
I'm also having the same problem in the wine celler....I dusted the bottle for finger prints for at least an hour and I can't move further until it;s done. Earlier I had a problem with the screen freezing when trying to steam open the envelope. I had to shut down the computer. Now it's the bottle in the wine celler....HELP!!!

Edited on 10/26/2010 at 4:30:07 PM PST

[Post New]by gmomma50 on Mar 12, 11 5:21 PM
Rebusite wrote:Can't find the rosepetal in Drusilla's room. Can't get any further as the puzzel blocks this. Anyone know where the Rosepetal is??? 'Hint' does not at all.

Thanks for any help from anyone.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 30, 11 5:21 PM
Terry200 wrote:I'm also having the same problem in the wine celler....I dusted the bottle for finger prints for at least an hour and I can't move further until it;s done. Earlier I had a problem with the screen freezing when trying to steam open the envelope. I had to shut down the computer. Now it's the bottle in the wine celler....HELP!!!

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 30, 11 5:22 PM
has anyone figured out how to dust that stupid bottle yet? or what tool to pry the envelope open once you steamed it with the teapot? hate that I spent 7.00 on this game and cannot get even half way thru it.

[Post New]by KpkGamer on Apr 19, 13 10:26 PM
I tried several times to dust the bottle for prints. It wasn't until I accidentally also dusted the table a little bit that I saw the prints there also. Dust the table in front of the bottle too and when you get the prints there it finally lets you finish.

Now I am still having trouble with the envelope. I have steamed it but it wants a toll to pick it up. The only tools I have are the teapot, the brush for fingerprints, and the blotter. How in the heck can I pick it up? Does anybody know?

[Post New]by KpkGamer on Apr 19, 13 10:27 PM
Regarding my last reply...that was supposed to say "it wants a tool" not toll.

[Post New]by papastevesgirl on Jun 18, 13 4:35 PM
griz1679 wrote:I have used steam on envelope but now says I need something to dig the note out. I can't get the envelope open
did anyone ever figure out what tool to use to open the envelope after you steam the lette?

Go to: