WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maze: Subject 360 Collector’s Edition

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 22, 15 10:55 PM
Jewel1111 wrote:
bonggamer wrote:The backscratcher will NOT go into the cupboard in the Bonus Chapter. Rest of the game played fine and now I am stuck! Please BFG release games post fixing bugs.
Mac with Yosemite.

I am having same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

This took me forever!! I must have tried at least 50 times, maybe closer to 100! Finally after looking at the placement in the SG, I tried a few more times off to the left of center and near the bottom of the open desk and it finally stuck! Other than clicking in that general location, I really didn't do anything differently to get it to stick. On Mac 10.8.5

Edited on 08/22/2015 at 10:56:39 PM PST

[Post New]by sweetsocks on Aug 24, 15 7:33 AM
myshania wrote:I couldn't get the back scratcher to lift the cupboard KEPT trying finally got it now I cant get the skins sewn on the walls. Does anyone been able to do this!! so frustrating!!

I'm having this problem too. How did you get it to work?

[Post New]by cook3rl on Aug 27, 15 9:47 PM
NOOCH555 wrote:an error occured while initialising the game please update your graphics driver and try again updated to windows 10 a couple of days ago says my drivers are up to date

I'm getting the same message in Vista. The graphics driver is showing up to date when I try updating and I have DirectX 11. Graphics: ATI HD4850

[Post New]by pukkaoriginal on Aug 30, 15 3:41 PM
Sueat24 wrote:Hi

Has anyone found a solution to resolve the Mad Head games issue with Windows 10 and the graphics drivers?

I've tried numerous times to run the games and still keep getting the same error message about my graphics drivers needing updating. Yet no issue with other games.

Total nightmare :-(

Same I had just purchased this game, and 2 other Mad Head games and can't play any of them. The other 2 are collector's editions as well. Is a fix of some sort ever coming?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 31, 15 1:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to see that players are still experiencing issues with this particular game and Windows 10. If you are experiencing trouble progressing within this game, please see the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For players having trouble with getting this game up and running on Windows 10, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help keep track of and report the issues you are experiencing. The team is also willing to offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

bfgBellerophon

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Sep 5, 15 11:15 AM
NOOCH555 wrote:an error occured while initialising the game please update your graphics driver and try again updated to windows 10 a couple of days ago says my drivers are up to date

I am having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. And I have been to Microsoft's and Dell's websites looking for help as well as about a half dozen help forums but I have gotten nowhere.

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Sep 5, 15 2:48 PM
If there's trouble with getting Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

Your Help pages were useless and when I finally sent an email to the Support team I received a reply sending me back to the Help pages! And I was asked for a Dr Felix report which I had already sent so I sent it again.

What is happening to BigFish? Time was you emailed Customer Support and you heard back from a real live person with an actual name. Now you get a form letter sending you back to the Help center when anyone with half a brain who read my first email would know I had already been there and had no success.

I am disgusted right now. Honestly, BigFish, is this what you call Customer Service?

[Post New]by cook3rl on Sep 6, 15 2:48 PM
cook3rl wrote:

I'm getting the same message in Vista. The graphics driver is showing up to date when I try updating and I have DirectX 11. Graphics: ATI HD4850

I was able to get mine working by reinstalling Catalyst Control Center.

agedog1
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Massive glitchs DO NOT PURCHASE

[Post New]by agedog1 on Sep 8, 15 4:17 PM
If you have a new computer (within 1 year) and are running Windows 10 DO NOT PURCHASE THIS GAME!!! They have not worked out the sound or graphics problems with this game - not to mention the other technical issues. And forget Technical Support (worthless with this game - they can't find the problem). Wait at least till November 2015 and endeavor to download it again.

I have downloaded, installed, uninstalled a total of 5 times - still same problems.

Don't know about the rest of you but my time is to valuable for this type of Technical shenanigans.

TO THE DEVELOPERS - FIX your games before you attempt to sell them!!!! Your reputation and your future financial stability is only guaranteed when you put out a workable product.

Needless to say - I won't be purchasing any more games from this developer - they are not trustworthy

[Post New]by smoovasbutter on Sep 26, 15 7:13 PM
Hey everybody. I was having the same issue with the game asking me to update my graphics driver after upgrading to windows 10 but I found something that solved my problem!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Bx8NJ_5iI

Watch the video and follow the instructions. Just download, unzip and install. The game works perfectly for me now.

[Post New]by sdanks8546 on Oct 29, 15 11:13 AM
Down loaded this game multiple times and every time it says I need to update my graphics driver. I upgraded to windows 10 when it was available. Have been told by my system and Microsoft that my graphics drivers is up to date. very frustrating. what is the fix?

[Post New]by sdanks8546 on Oct 29, 15 11:30 AM
posted before just adding dr. felix. using windows 10, graphics card update error. graphics drivers is up to date.

Refrenz
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Refrenz on Nov 1, 15 5:01 PM
I just installed the demo and got a message saying "an error occurred while initializing the game. Please update your graphics driver and try again".

So, I did update my Nvidia graphics drivers to the latest ones (I'm on Windows 10 x64, Nvidia GTX560Ti OC), rebooted the PC and tried again ... didn't work, same message.

Devs - if I can't play it, I won't buy it. The ball is in your court ...

SeaSirenFL
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by SeaSirenFL on Feb 27, 16 3:41 PM
I used the update and it removed the guide and all the information that used to be in the game. I deleted it from my computer and reinstalled and it didn't help. It's all gone. The ability to skip, etc. What now?

RevRose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by RevRose on Mar 1, 16 12:40 PM
Drivers up to date.
No other games affected.
Since update, Maze does not show the guide. Very unhappy and have emailed customer support as I was saving this one and now wish I either hadn't bothered updating or (preferably) hadn't bothered to buy the game at all.

SeaSirenFL
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by SeaSirenFL on Mar 4, 16 6:18 AM
Still can't get the guide back after deleting and reinstalling the game several times. The response I received from customer service was a coupon for another game. Still nothing on how to resolve this issue. I'm really sorry I used the update, won't make that mistake again. What is being done to resolve this? I'm really unhappy with this issue because I was really enjoying this game and would like to be able to play it.

[Post New]by dekanokn21858 on Mar 6, 16 3:44 PM
No guide after update. Just black with a white vertical line. I guess the developers need an update for their update.

[Post New]by 186FleetStreet on Mar 7, 16 9:26 AM
OK, so I've gotten the black screen everyone's been talking about after the most recent update.

And as far as I know, all my graphics cards on my computer or whatever have been updated. I mean, I did Microsoft updates since the game update was installed.

sdann
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by sdann on Mar 12, 16 6:12 PM
I just purchased, downloaded, and installed. When I open to play, the game is one black screen. I don't get anything. This is not with any of the other games I have downloaded and successfully played. I use Windows 10, 8GB RAM, 2.4 GHz Intel.

I uninstalled, re-downloaded, and re-installed Maze, all to no avail. Please have someone contact me for a credit. I will download another game, since all others work fine on my pc. Thanks!

Edited on 03/12/2016 at 6:27:36 PM PST

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Mar 16, 16 3:27 AM
Scottsteaux63 wrote:
If there's trouble with getting Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

Your Help pages were useless and when I finally sent an email to the Support team I received a reply sending me back to the Help pages! And I was asked for a Dr Felix report which I had already sent so I sent it again.

What is happening to BigFish? Time was you emailed Customer Support and you heard back from a real live person with an actual name. Now you get a form letter sending you back to the Help center when anyone with half a brain who read my first email would know I had already been there and had no success.

I am disgusted right now. Honestly, BigFish, is this what you call Customer Service?

This happened to me also. I contacted CS 4 times...no real CS person contacted me back. This is the first time since I've been a member...that nobody contacted me back. I feel the same way. So sad and disappointed!

I guess it's getting to the end...of CS caring about the customer. I have stayed for one reason only...after so many have left...and that was because they had the best CS ever. But, not anymore.

I was going to contact them again about this game problem I'm having...I have NO Guide. I paid extra money for the CE...for the Guide...and it's completely blank.

Go to: