Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Invasion: Lost in Time here

[Post New]by karenhuntersglen on Aug 15, 15 9:38 AM
I am at the laser and my computer freezes up with the only solution to restart the computer. If I uninstall the game and reinstall it will I have to start over from the beginning of the game? I love this game but I don't want to have to start over again. Is there a possible alternative to reinstalling since it eats into my satellite time and I am maxed out this month.

kaby
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by kaby on Aug 28, 15 9:44 AM
Game only shows a black screen, when i ctrl alt delete to exit out the task manager says it is a 32 bit. my system is 64
I read that 32 bit software can't run on the 64
So guess I won't play this game, or the others that I have been noticing.
thank you

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Oct 16, 15 7:31 PM
Tlmeyn wrote:Game Freezes near the end on in the Scene with the spinning Saturn. if you touch the Saturn, it just gets stuck there. You cannot force close the game (Windows 8). Have to reboot computer to stop the game. Annoying!

I have Windows 7 64-bit and also cannot get the game to move past the Saturn spot. Every time I touch the planet the game moves to the close-up and freezes. I have been able, so far, to use Ctrl+Alt+Esc to get to the Task Manager and shut down the game, but I really want to finish this game. I have loved it up to this point. Really disappointed.

Go to: