lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Hidden Mysteries: Secrets of the White House

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jul 27, 12 8:21 AM
Hi SparkPlugSupport

The thanks are really due to yourself. It was your post I quoted

(the game and forum are not on the All Game Forums list anymore) but can be accessed through this thread.

[Post New]by Verisetti on Aug 17, 12 2:12 PM
I am stuck hope I can get help on the location of bishop in the blue room pretty please? Thank you!

[Post New]by Verisetti on Aug 17, 12 6:28 PM
I found it! hanging upside down from chandalier you know what I mean. lol

[Post New]by roborobie on Dec 20, 12 1:58 PM
Hello folks.
I have made it to the Masonic Hidden Room and have decoded a message reading, piano, trees brick, stair and another. I have located all items in the rooms down there and cannot find the next step.
Any input here?
Thanks!

[Post New]by ladyfsgf on Apr 13, 13 10:21 AM
I am at the sarcophagus and don't know what to do now. I got the decoding done-now what?

[Post New]by redscot1 on May 4, 13 4:37 AM
My first hidden Mystery game was Buckingham Palace and I loved it..brilliant value for money because I also got a bonus game called Royal Family...that was it I went in search for only Hidden Mysteries games. I found a collection on ebay with
Civil War...White House...and Buckingham Palace...and it only cost me AU $10 + postage..now I feel after starting White House this isnt going to go as well as I had first thought...I cannot even find the masonic sign in the red room....so I'm thinking I would hate to pay lots of money for these games if they are that difficult. So I will just go and play B/Palace and R/Family again as they were awesome.

Xeny wrote:Hi everyone. Hidden Mysteries Civil War was the first game I ever bought from Big Fish because it was 99 cents! It was so hard, I never even got 1 item in the first seen! But that is how I got introduced to Big Fish Games.

I am curious. Isn't Hidden Mysteries: The White House kind of an older game? It's been out last year right?
It seems that there are a few games, I've noticed, that are being brought back and presented as new on some sites. I played this game for the hour before, but now it's being posted as new, or newer, exclusive, and in Collector's edition's. Why are sites doing this?

It was all brought to my attention because my mother needs a walkthrough for Murder She Wrote, so I came looking for that, then noticed this blog. I notice also the dates after your alls names. Why are Big Fish and others presenting this game as new, and charging $20 bucks for a Collector's Edition????? That doesn't seem right

Anyway, after my experience with Civil War, I have been leery of anything named Hidden Mystery, but I have heard you all say Buckingham Palace was good. I know it's old, but I think I may try that, thanks to you guys

Go to: