iambecky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by iambecky on Aug 12, 09 3:02 PM
Well My free download of this game is finished.......yippy!!

I need Best wishes! and Good Luck!

[Post New]by crafterannie on Aug 12, 09 3:14 PM
mezzin wrote:I am stuck in the same place no way out of the trailer area

Has anyone an answer to getting out of the trailer park? I've gone over it time and again and haven't got a clue. HELP!

iambecky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by iambecky on Aug 12, 09 4:32 PM
I love this game ..... the free download is enough to hook me. I'll buy this one . I gotta go eat right now ...

[Post New]by ccohen091 on Aug 12, 09 7:37 PM
ccohen091 wrote:
Robilyn wrote:I can't pick up the toy with the tarot card at the circus and it won't let me skip the game. What do I do now?

Did you ever find a solution to getting past this part? I am stuck at the same spot. Frustrating!!

THERE IS A WALK THRU OF THE WHOLE GAME
Go to: Big Fish Games Forums > All Game Forums > Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery
Post by: bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by carlybelle on Aug 13, 09 12:02 AM
mhunter865 wrote:
dbcroff695 wrote:Help! I just cannot figure out the puzzle in the Mansion, in the foyer floor. It wants me to line up the stones until they "glow" or turn on the "light", what ever. I have been messing with it now for about an hour, and I don't get it. Can someone show me the "light"?

Thanks!

I'm stuck there as well and can't figure out the mirrors either. Skip is not coming up for me on the foyer floor.

Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by Liz333 on Aug 13, 09 7:21 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I have reached the tree house and definitley completed all tasks and found the next venue in the trunk but it won't allow me to go there ...just had to abandon.. can't proceed...any ideas as this game has already been completed once with no troubles at all

[Post New]by kellysmiles05 on Aug 13, 09 6:42 PM
carlybelle wrote:
mhunter865 wrote:
dbcroff695 wrote:Help! I just cannot figure out the puzzle in the Mansion, in the foyer floor. It wants me to line up the stones until they "glow" or turn on the "light", what ever. I have been messing with it now for about an hour, and I don't get it. Can someone show me the "light"?

Thanks!

I'm stuck there as well and can't figure out the mirrors either. Skip is not coming up for me on the foyer floor.

Stuck as well and have completed the mirrors....still cannot skip. Game glitch? PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by kellysmiles05 on Aug 13, 09 6:45 PM
rlk0045 wrote:
gassybat21 wrote:WAY a disappointing too short game
i would like a refund if possible

I feel the same way. Game was way way too short. I have learned to be very careful of my game choices in the future.

How did you get past the foyer floor...am totally stuck even after following the blog walk through. Will not let me skip this.

[Post New]by mapetit on Aug 13, 09 7:43 PM
I think that this games is nice, I am feeling very relax when was gaming. thank you

[Post New]by Gamerlaurie on Aug 13, 09 10:02 PM
Elnor wrote:+Played the free hour,bought, continued, and cannot get out of the trailer's front yard, Hint says "I am done here", but no arrows out? I havwe been all over,top to bottom! Is this a glitch in the game? HELP

I am not actually stuck in the Front Yard, I was able to get into the Trailer, then I was able to feed the dog so that I could access the backyard. Then I was able to access the Treehouse area. After that it tells you to go to a certain area...But Not How your supposed to get there...All these areas Say I am Done Here....This is the End of the First Chapter, but How do I get to the Next Place?

Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by oconee556 on Aug 14, 09 4:15 PM
I can't get out of the back yard of the trailer. HELP

[Post New]by LaniLei on Aug 15, 09 8:46 PM
I am also stuck in the trailer park and cannot get out. I have deleted and downloaded hoping I could even restart the game, but it starts me right back at the trailer park. I tried using a new name, but it doesn't start from the beginning, it starts from the boat. Dah, I'm clueless. Can anyone tell me how to get out of the trailer park????? plzzzzzzz This is my third day trying to get out. Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by tetens on Aug 15, 09 8:56 PM
I purchased this game last week, and it does not work right, and I don't know who I can contact to get this game removed.

To get out of the trailer park!

[Post New]by LaniLei on Aug 15, 09 8:59 PM
"Click on the telescope and enter the coordinates: v -10, h 80; you will see the picture of a tent with a “TOYS” sign on top. Click on the lens and you will be taken to the Circus from the treehouse." I'm going back to the game and see what I was doing wrong. I'm sure I had the right combination, but----I guess I didn't. I want out of the trailer park realllllly bad!!!

[Post New]by LaniLei on Aug 15, 09 11:30 PM
tetens?
Just go to your "My Big Fish Games" and click on the trash can, and it will delete it.
You paid for it, so you can always reload it again. What kind of problems are you having? I just finished the game and enjoyed it. Hope you can too.

[Post New]by spsecretary on Aug 16, 09 7:22 AM
mhunter865 wrote:

Thanks!

[Post New]by spsecretary on Aug 16, 09 7:25 AM
mhunter865 wrote:

Thanks!

I am having the exact same problem. I have been turning and lining up the stones for two days and can not get past this room. Nothing lights up. It just does not work. Also, my skip will not work. HELP

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Aug 16, 09 6:18 PM
[b][i]I really enjoyed the game. Didn't have to skip hardly any puzzles, hmm, come to think of it, the only one I skipped was the lock on the evidence door. From playing these kind of games before this sure helped, though I am not sure how long it took me to play. Maybe about 3 hrs I would say. Figure ot wait awhile and then go through it again so that LOL I can forget where everything was before and start fresh. Was well worth the $6.99, must have missed it when it was the toolbar special, well there will be others I'm sure.

[Post New]by pilorxmen on Aug 20, 09 4:40 PM
Way to short of a game. Don't waste your money. First time I have ever been disappointed with a big fish game.

[Post New]by pilorxmen on Aug 20, 09 4:41 PM
crafterannie wrote:
mezzin wrote:I am stuck in the same place no way out of the trailer area

Has anyone an answer to getting out of the trailer park? I've gone over it time and again and haven't got a clue. HELP!

Go to: