Castle Trivia....?

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:Castle Trivia....?

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Aug 18, 15 10:33 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:I guessed 4 pics of the castle..........was a total guess........but.......I found 3....

1 - Wardens Office
2 - Handwrought Cart
3 - Booklovers Shop

I swear there was one in the Broken Well, but now I cant find it!

If there are only three pictures, isn't anyone counting the one of Lord Chamberlain?? I'd posted that he's in a photograph in one of the HOS but I couldn't remember where it was. Or is he in one of the three locations listed above??

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Aug 19, 15 10:23 AM
Isn't there a picture of the castle in the Train Cabin? It's very hard to see but I think the picture is of the castle.

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 19, 15 12:05 PM
Broken Well--Rite Smack Inna Middle Of The U^Per Border--Or Do I Knead New (Cleaner) Glasses?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 19, 15 6:36 PM
Drew.........I thought there was one in the well.........read your post..........went back in game and looked in the well..........I STILL cant see it!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 19, 15 6:49 PM
You all are awsome and fancy free......Castle lovers proud as me.....one thing to remember is one two three and another question to the point is.........the total # of ZZ's............? **D@NgeR**

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 19, 15 11:04 PM
Total of ZZs = 102

Castle 33 (3 each in 11 areas) + Town 33 (3 each in 7 areas & 4 each in 3 areas) + Cloud City 22 (3 each in 6 areas + 4 in Cloud City Prison) + Elvyn Forest 9 (3 in each of 3 areas) + Dark Tower 5 (3 in Dark Tower Hall & 2 at Dark Tower Gates).

Hope I have the maths right. Dot

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Aug 20, 15 12:02 AM
I can only count 2 ZZ in the Forbidden Tower ( Where the Mosaic Panel is) the Book of Evil and Writing Corner, at level 57 and have not seen a new ZZ in that area....Yet

AG1

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 20, 15 1:43 AM
Spoiler:
AG1

The Fire Altar is the 3rd ZZ in the Forbidden Tower. I will check to see what level you need to be to get it - level 60. Sorry if this is a spoiler for you. I am level 65 & waiting for the update. Best of luck.

Dot

Edited on 08/20/2015 at 1:57:46 AM PST

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Aug 20, 15 3:13 AM
Thanks Dot,

Just knew that there were only two in the forbidden tower since it opened up at the lower levels, and to being a spoiler....no it is not, just was amazed that all areas that I have opened do have two HOS and three ZZ, thought it was an oversight on the Dev's behalf,

Just wish that would fix the Hand wrought Cart HOS, even not using the custom curser it is hard to hit all those small items, Thimble, Whistle, Dice, Arrow, and the smallest Avocado I have ever seen, and they all blend into the background, Oh well....just trying to get more coins to open and craft for the levels ahead, don't want to be stuck at the end of the content, I lost faith in the F2P games when AK left many of us out to dry, mid questing and didn't even give us a conclusion

AG1

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 8:52 AM
Aussie Dot........that is phenominal......You know your Castle......rawkn it.....!! **D**

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Aug 20, 15 8:53 AM
Sbaker... I'm with you on this one. I can't find it either!

Has anyone looked at the picture in the Train Cabin? Is it a picture of a very faint castle?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 8:56 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:Aussie Dot........that is phenominal......You know your Castle......rawkn it.....!! **D**

So.....102 ZZ's

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 8:57 AM
Dbingamen wrote:Sbaker... I'm with you on this one. I can't find it either!

Has anyone looked at the picture in the Train Cabin? Is it a picture of a very faint castle?

It for me at least is too faint to really be certain....so it falls under not confirmed......and questionable......... **D**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 9:35 AM
Another depiction of the castle could be in the Ice Rock....HOS Frozen Treasure......along the right edge 2/3 up are large crystals in a cluster.......the images within those look very much to me a picture of the Castle.......debatable.....**D**

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 20, 15 9:44 AM
How pitiful do you think I looked using a wee flashlight and humongous magnifying glass rocking back and forth trying to bring the picture in focus in the train cabin? Oh brother, I think I have a touch of MC fever! Is it contagious? Well here's my humble opinion...it could just be a forest OR castle gates.

"D", I went back and looked at Frozen Treasure. Those crystals do resemble castle spires....or is it the fever?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 10:20 AM
I was just throwing in a more reasonable maybe than that tiny i don't know......my eyes are fading at times too.....but I do trust this fever.......an awsome illness to aquire.....and I shall do Haikus from now on to really misslead the masses from understanding.......

Here we go

First twelfth hour abode.......a game grows with friends and gifts.........world wide addiction.......... **D**

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 20, 15 10:51 AM
Inside the castle's walls
Air as cold and dense as ice
Where has the sun gone?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 20, 15 10:51 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:How pitiful do you think I looked using a wee flashlight and humongous magnifying glass rocking back and forth trying to bring the picture in focus in the train cabin?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blue Fuzzy on the floor choking to death...

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Aug 20, 15 11:07 AM
Cindy aka Fuzzy.......You are too funny and I am constantly in a state of laughter when I read your posts.

Crusader aka cool cat

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 20, 15 11:20 AM
crusader50 wrote:Cindy aka Fuzzy.......You are too funny and I am constantly in a state of laughter when I read your posts.

Crusader aka cool cat

It's my imagination... I get these cartoons in my head... and I can NOT stop laughing... I can SEE Ms Fluttero with a flashlight, rocking back and forth with a huge magnifying glass... kinda like, I think it was Rosie (?), who wrote about nose prints on the computer screen looking for .. was it butterflies, or flowers... slept since then, but I saw a cartoon of the person with their nose on the computer screen, going blind looking for morphing objects... (though, I think being THAT close is counter-productive... thahahahahaha)... this GAME... good grief... !!!!!!!!!!!

revived Fuzzy... thankfully, the puppy knows CPR

Go to: