Friends of **D@NgeR**

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

Re:Friends of **D@NgeR**

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Aug 18, 15 10:39 AM
Welcome back, General! Glad you got it fixed!

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Aug 18, 15 12:17 PM
Glad you got that fixed, missed your posts. Gotta be careful on the World Wide Web, too many bad guys out there. Happy you were able to do the fix yourself. Happy day to you, and the rest of us.

Marmar

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Aug 19, 15 5:48 AM
It is indeed exciting to have our wonderful, amazing General/**DaNgeR** once more in residence in our Castle!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 19, 15 7:30 AM
thistle809 wrote: It is indeed exciting to have our wonderful, amazing General/**DaNgeR** once more in residence in our Castle!

& a Hoody do 2 ewe Mrs Thistle......a fond hello and many blessings from So.Cal..... **D** out

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 19, 15 7:56 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:Yo Yo dig it......not yoyo ma either.......Yo.....Yo.......check it!!......yea yea yea......put your hands in da air......woop woop........yea yea.....woop woop.....
blanco de la fluttero........a loft don't cha know.....as them flowerz gro gro......and that Castle does sho sho.....from the top like Apollo gold......as ghillio O.......and soar pen annie and the kiwi under....all Pros........Dbing a O O 12earth a global.....the miniC leOO......rosieBvT lio..........walkin to the starzzz you a go go......All a part O this forumoo........and solid compadres a posse to and a fro fro......LOL **D@NgeR**Z()nE**......out

ROFLMAO.... I don't know how I missed this yesterday... WOOP WOOP... hahaha... and a fro fro... hahahaha... can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuzzy dancing Cindy

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 19, 15 8:08 AM
You deserve all the kudos possible and props aplenty ALL day LONG.......I got my end to my name from you......it is freaking amazing.....Z()nE........it fits like a chamois driving glove.........**D@NgeR**Z()nE.....out

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 19, 15 8:53 AM
LOL, That was one of the few lucid moments I've actually had. It really does fit like a chamois driving glove. So glad to see you back. Nothing beats a poem penned from the depths of the DaNgeR**Z()nE!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 19, 15 9:00 PM
A quip a diddy.....some prose....literary muse tissues.....issues of thought....mind spew.......mental expression....don't question.....moi me I......am I not wanted?....not in the least...ever you say........for those souls are of the truth.......loving thine words..........and smiles upon the blooms as blanco fluttero tells tales.......inside this our Castle......as laughter prevails.........LOL **D@NgeR** out

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 20, 15 9:09 AM

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 20, 15 9:21 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:A quip a diddy.....some prose....literary muse tissues.....issues of thought....mind spew.......mental expression....don't question.....moi me I......am I not wanted?....not in the least...ever you say........for those souls are of the truth.......loving thine words..........and smiles upon the blooms as blanco fluttero tells tales.......inside this our Castle......as laughter prevails.........LOL **D@NgeR** out

I think you missed an opportunity to write **D@NgeR Z()Ne** !!!! I'm lost, happened somewhere after you wrote "A quip"... gets out translation book.... nope.. I put in your poem and it came out "error code DZ - abandon all hope ye who enter here"... (hahahahahahaha)

it's the thought that counts, right?

Fuzzy Cindy

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 9:41 AM
i was in a round about way conveying a fond Thank you to all of you forum/Castle souls.......maybe it was a bit saucy........and undecypherable.....and with confusion.....but my sanity escapes me when I feel sentimental.......just a big hug to all.......cheers **D**

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 20, 15 9:50 AM
Cindy, try reading it as one long sentence. The General definitely has a way with words and a master of poetic language.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 20, 15 11:09 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:i was in a round about way conveying a fond Thank you to all of you forum/Castle souls.......maybe it was a bit saucy........and undecypherable.....and with confusion.....but my sanity escapes me when I feel sentimental.......just a big hug to all.......cheers **D**

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((**D@NgeR**)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

you are just tooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuzzy Cindy

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 1:57 PM
gohill wrote:
General_hobojoe wrote:i was in a round about way conveying a fond Thank you to all of you forum/Castle souls.......maybe it was a bit saucy........and undecypherable.....and with confusion.....but my sanity escapes me when I feel sentimental.......just a big hug to all.......cheers **D**

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((**D@NgeR**)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

you are just tooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuzzy Cindy

Just followin ur lead fuzzy britches.....

mgc35
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Friends of **D@NgeR**

[Post New]by mgc35 on Aug 20, 15 2:02 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:Sorry friends, my computer is on the blink. Not sure at this time what is wrong or how long it will take. Computer just froze.
I am using an iPad to get this message to you. I can check back in from time to time to give you updates.

Totally Bummed...
Hobo joe OUT

Sorry to hear that! I hope you can get back on soon!! I'm your friend Ari in the game. Don't know if you remember my game name. Anyway, good luck with getting your computer fixed!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Friends of **D@NgeR**

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 3:37 PM
mgc35 wrote:
General_hobojoe wrote:Sorry friends, my computer is on the blink. Not sure at this time what is wrong or how long it will take. Computer just froze.
I am using an iPad to get this message to you. I can check back in from time to time to give you updates.

Totally Bummed...
Hobo joe OUT

Sorry to hear that! I hope you can get back on soon!! I'm your friend Ari in the game. Don't know if you remember my game name. Anyway, good luck with getting your computer fixed!

Thx....got it back and playn.....no worries.....friends in the game are worth more than gold......dig the props....props to you too....cheers **D** out

[Post New]by walkingstar on Aug 20, 15 5:28 PM
Rosiebvt...Thank you!!! Now What do My letters mean? I'll Never tell-el..Like that Creepy movie...Mon Generale..You Are a Rapper?..On top pf everything else? They Have Got to get you a Rap Avatar...Or at Least a Male Pirate..I won't comment on the New "Look"...Don't Bang Your face with one of Those Big Bells while you're jivin' round...& Do Not Put Any Drink..Especially that Rawkstar Rot Gut next to your P.C. or Whatever you're on. It Ate the insides out!..of mine & recently read it does the same to your insides..Glad you're back Kid!!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 21, 15 2:11 PM
walkingstar wrote:Rosiebvt...Thank you!!! Now What do My letters mean? I'll Never tell-el..Like that Creepy movie...Mon Generale..You Are a Rapper?..On top pf everything else? They Have Got to get you a Rap Avatar...Or at Least a Male Pirate..I won't comment on the New "Look"...Don't Bang Your face with one of Those Big Bells while you're jivin' round...& Do Not Put Any Drink..Especially that Rawkstar Rot Gut next to your P.C. or Whatever you're on. It Ate the insides out!..of mine & recently read it does the same to your insides..Glad you're back Kid!!!

N()w Th@t rEt()rT iZ 1 4 duH @Ge$........DiG iT.... **D@NgeR** & Ye$ wE NeEd NeW @V@t@Rz..........just coffee i drink.....no E-DrYnK$.......LOT$ ()f H2() 2

[Post New]by walkingstar on Aug 21, 15 4:21 PM
Hey Dude & Mrs. Dude...
One of my Sons has Lived in Cali for 10+Years[I'm Long overdue to join him] The first year he was there I could Maybe understand a Few things he was saying..Now I get Most of it..You I understand..Well as much as I understand anybody...Check it..Ed Skrein FB page. He's in the New Transporter's Movie..Hip Hop[into] Just did this Comic Book Movie "Dead Pool?" Great Guy..Did his own stunts..Verra Humble & Family Man..When someone asked Him what he did he said..I Do Stuff..He's Ice!!!

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Aug 22, 15 12:06 PM
Welcome back!! I'm so verrrry flattered to be included in your prose! Even if it's just 'cos my name ends in O.

You are such a special part of this forum & game. You can NEVER leave. Hotel California dude.

hugs!!
MiniCleo

Go to: