Re:Babylonia comments and reviews

[Post New]by Tallulah3 on Oct 19, 09 4:36 AM
I absolute LOVE Babylonia! The graphics are really pretty, stunning even. I also like the Time Management element to it which helps keep you interested. I got into match 3 games on another site but although that game was addictive there was nothing to hold your interest other than try to beat your score, so I looked on BF (whose games are better anyway!) and came across Babylonia. Highly recommend it & hopefully there'll be a sequel before I finish playing!

[Post New]by palmcoastmary on Jun 20, 10 4:41 AM
[b]This is a wonderful game. I have played it for hours. You have so many different flowers you can buy. It is a very relaxing game. It's one of the best.

[Post New]by palmcoastmary on Jul 5, 10 5:39 AM
[b]Babylonia is a wonderful game. I could play it for hours. I love making my own garden. One of these days I'm going to buy the others games that are like this one. It sould be fun.

[Post New]by Shazza913 on Nov 5, 10 12:17 PM
Just tried this game. Love it,going to buy it now. Thanks Big Fish. X

Menesa
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Menesa on May 20, 11 9:39 PM
a feel good, relaxing game to play . It has its challenges, but you can usually set your pace...just dont forget about the garden or Ishtar will really let you know how she feels
The "gems" are not too dazzley,I find some match 3s give me a headache after a hour or so.
Enjoy

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on May 25, 13 6:15 PM
Love this game! Altho I play it daily, sometimes more than once or twice, I turn the music off. I just don't find it relaxing enough to play.
Love the powerups and the way Ishtar gets mad if your garden isn't up to her standards. She even took part of my garden away one time.
It can get tricky catching the coins, water, and insect repellant especially when they come barreling down the board but it's a cool game.
Hours and hours of fun!

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on May 26, 13 6:36 AM
Just an extra note. I tried playing the timed portion of the game, but being a person who can't be rushed AT ALL, I failed miserably.
In the relaxed portion, I currently have 85 lives, 5,561,880 points and Istar is very happy with my gardening!
So, I think I'll stay on the relaxed game and who knows? Maybe at some point down the road, I'll try the timed version.
It's just I get so dern frustrated!
On with the gaming everyone.

Go to: