Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

Re:Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin comments and reviews

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Aug 14, 09 7:16 PM
I've just finished this game and loved it, like most people here. The mini-games were a little too easy but the graphics were great, good storyline and some objects very well hidden. This is the type of HOG I love most. Also loved the preview of the next one in the series.

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on Aug 14, 09 8:11 PM
this is a wonderful game.i like it cause they talk to you .items easy to find.pics are clear.story is great.all in all its agreat game i give it a .well going to go play some some i am at the part where she is going to paris.OWWWW how nice.happy gaming you all .talk to you later.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Aug 14, 09 8:43 PM
This game is fun to play, but is much too easy. I say that because I am half way through with 12 minutes left to play in the demo hour! That means that some of you must have finished in 45 minutes or less, as I know I am slower than many of you. I have decided not to get it now, but might later on if nothing else comes along. With games of the quality of the Poe game and The Moonstone, it is going to be very difficult, if not impossible, to find others as good!

redneck57
Catfish
Catfish
1,606 Posts

[Post New]by redneck57 on Aug 14, 09 9:26 PM
I just finished the demo and I loved it. I have windows vista and I didn't have any problems. Nice story and good graphics. Easier than most hog/adventure so it does not get frustrating. I am definitely buying it as soon as my credit comes in.

Edited on 08/14/2009 at 9:27:42 PM PST

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on Aug 14, 09 10:04 PM
oh no to be continued,boy this game is great.hope it don,t take too long for the next one.will be waiting patiently.Oh this so not fair.i will be watching for it everyday.

hollie96
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by hollie96 on Aug 14, 09 10:23 PM
Really, really enjoyed this game - it's exactly the style of hidden object game I really enjoy. I think my only beef with it would be that my time for the game was two hours and four minutes. Wish it had been a longer, but I'm greedy for this sort of game!
I think I also wish that grandpa's diary had been written on pink paper or some other color than beige, which blended in so well with everything and made diary pages the most difficult part for me!

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Donick2 on Aug 15, 09 1:17 AM
Did you all try hammer on safe first before you go through the door ? i found it different from usual hog games but loved it,hope next part comes out SOON

nightstork
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nightstork on Aug 15, 09 1:43 AM
still can't get in the door, have uninstalled and reinstalled several times

sam1950
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,486 Posts

[Post New]by sam1950 on Aug 15, 09 1:49 AM
I liked the game but found the puzzles a bit to easy . will buy the next one as this is the type of game i enjoy

RuthHA1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by RuthHA1 on Aug 15, 09 3:15 AM
Loving this game. Just bought Strange Cases the tarot card mysteries which I love so will have to wait to buy this one but will definately be buying.

[Post New]by BloodSisters on Aug 15, 09 3:18 AM
Great game, took me almost 3 hours. I`m waiting for Azada 3. Hope it comes soon.

[Post New]by 123noa on Aug 15, 09 3:43 AM
hola, espero que me ayudeis estoy con la puerta que no se abre he cogido la mitad del martillo y marca una flecha y no hace nada de nada haber si me ayudais graciassssssssssss,agur

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Aug 15, 09 4:34 AM
I found it a little too easy and simple for me. I only like interactive HOG games (assemble items, find out what to do with them, etc), but felt this one did the thinking for me in too many places.

For someone that enjoys more a casual game it would be ideal.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Aug 15, 09 1:58 PM
Hi I just finished this game took me about 3 and half hours, with a couple of smoke breaks. I love this game, the mini games are simple but fun and I love this new genre of adventure/puzzle game. I have been waiting for a worthwhile game for about a weekt spend my credit. Also loved the skip option on the games and her gramps journal which you could refer to when you weren't sure what to do next. I loved the graphics too, gets a big thumbs up from me

[Post New]by rom3o1dog on Aug 15, 09 7:57 PM
i was sorry to hear anyone had trouble playing this gm. I found it a breath of fresh air. Not once did it leave me in a room I couldnt get out of !I played for almost 3 hours and loved every minute of it. It had a feeling of suspense all the way thru hope you all get to enjoy

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Aug 16, 09 2:28 AM
Finished the game today and I did enjoy it. I thought the story itself was very involving and Autumn's quest was easy to relate to.
Nice relaxing game

and a half

[Post New]by 123noa on Aug 16, 09 2:53 AM
hola.haber si mepodis ayudar no puedo pasar la puerta he cogido el martillo y nada igual esta fastidiao el juego graciasssssssssssss agur

[Post New]by rom3o1dog on Aug 16, 09 3:31 AM
the simplicity should be addressed. It was alot of fun in its simplicity. for all of us hidden object adventure buffs, two thumbs up LOL

[Post New]by 123noa on Aug 16, 09 4:06 AM
holaaaaaaaaaaa.no puedo pasar la puerta ayuda porfiiiiiiigraciasssssssssss

[Post New]by 123noa on Aug 16, 09 4:07 AM
no se ingles y no mentero de nada alguien en castellano gracias

Go to: