Re:New version of Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin available now - hammer fix

[Post New]by luvsbears on Aug 15, 09 6:42 PM
Installed the game four hours after this announcment & can't get through the door!!!! Wasted 15 minutes of game trying!!!!

[Post New]by jwbax1 on Aug 15, 09 7:44 PM
still can't get through the door

[Post New]by sonjahardy on Aug 15, 09 11:02 PM
Also cannot get through the door - the arrow just keeps flashing.

I read the forum notes and tried downloading again, but the same thing happens - no change at all.

Sooooo frustrating.

PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by gramymom on Aug 16, 09 10:19 AM
where di i get the hammerfixed version? please

[Post New]by JANE2561 on Aug 16, 09 1:30 PM
I have uninstalled ..... re-installed over and over ..... and I still can not get thru the door !

MissB59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MissB59 on Aug 16, 09 4:50 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times since both updates .. now it is showing that my trial has expired.. actually only used about 6 mins...

nanajak53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by nanajak53 on Aug 16, 09 7:06 PM
selkatz wrote:People, step away from the hammer.

Go through the door WITHOUT the hammer. Click towards the botton, on the arrow.
tried this and still didn't work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and STILL can't get through the door.

nanajak53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by nanajak53 on Aug 16, 09 7:08 PM
weeharleyboy wrote:This may not be the help everyone is looking for but just in case it helps someone...................When you reinstall a game you need to set up a new profile - change player!
Tried this with a couple different profiles and STILL not able to get through the door.

[Post New]by cat1020 on Aug 16, 09 10:51 PM
Is there a special link to the updated version? I have done everything from uninstalling/reinstalling, to rebooting my pc, and nothing has worked. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

[Post New]by 24KTLady on Aug 17, 09 5:39 AM
Can someone please tell me how to fix this game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled is there any thing else that can be done?

[Post New]by cimong83 on Aug 17, 09 5:56 AM
i just figure out how to enter the door. after u pick up the hammer head, u need to click on the door as fast as u can.. hope can help

Edited on 08/17/2009 at 5:57:22 AM PST

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Aug 17, 09 10:07 AM
Hi all,

We have had some reports that the updated build released on Friday resolved the hammer issue, so if you have uninstalled and reinstalled to get the new build and you are still experiencing difficulty, please contact Customer Support via the green envelope to the right.

To speed up your Customer Support experience, as well as assist us in resolving this issue, please have an updated DxDiag report attached to your e-mail to us. Here's how to do this:

1. On your Windows desktop, click the Start button and select Run. (Vista users -Click on the start or ("pearl" icon) and select Start Search.)
2. Type dxdiag into the text box and click OK.(Vista users -Type dxdiag into the text box and click Enter.)
3. Once the Direct X diagnostic tool (dxdiag) is open, click Save All Information and save this report to your desktop.
4. Once you have a DxDiag report saved to your desktop, hit the "Browse" button in the Customer Support form - This will open a "File Upload" window.
5. Locate the DxDiag file that you saved on your desktop and click the "Open" button.

Your DxDiag will now be attached to your Customer Support form. Just fill out the rest of the forum and submit as usual.

Thanks!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by topgallion on Aug 17, 09 11:04 AM
After following your recomendations on the uninstall and reinstall the game still will not permit me to get through the door. What is with this fix? It doesn't seem to work. It would appear to me that the fixed version of the game would be available on the initial download to the customers, not the version that has a bug in it. HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM, OR BETTER YET .... WHY NOT PUT THE GOOD VERISON ON THE SITE AND OMIT THE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL GARBAGE TO OMIT THE FRUSTRATION.

[Post New]by colleke1 on Aug 17, 09 3:14 PM
I't does't work.

[Post New]by colleke1 on Aug 17, 09 4:26 PM
I'v done all to fix it, the hammer does't work. I can't go threu that door.
Please help.
Best wishes from Belgium!

[Post New]by geek40 on Aug 18, 09 6:10 AM
I still cannot click on the hammer. I can click on menu to exit the game and that's it.

[Post New]by flusie on Aug 18, 09 8:25 AM
are you ever going to get this game fixed? still not working as of today august 18 2009. would like to buy it,but wont untill you get it fixed

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Aug 18, 09 3:48 PM
Hi folks,

As per my last post, if you're still experiencing problems with this game, please send an e-mail to our Customer Support team by clicking on the green envelope to the right, then on "Contact Us" on the left. You can review my previous post for instructions on how to prepare and send a DxDiag report along with your e-mail.

Also, we are still looking into this issue and why the fix doesn't seem to be applying to some people's games and we'll be sure to post an announcement here the moment that we have more information.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by frostbacksgirl on Aug 18, 09 4:03 PM
same problem, it isn't fixed

[Post New]by Chucks43 on Aug 19, 09 9:18 AM
I had the same problem. After I reinstalled the game it still wouldn't work but when I played it in windowed mode it worked OK.

Go to: