Re:Welcome to The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness forum

[Post New]by goonerjack65 on Sep 11, 11 11:02 PM
azenalyn wrote:A WORD OF CAUTION TO THOSE WHO ARE CONSIDERING THIS GAME. It freezes in the attic when you look out the window at Loch Ness. There are several who have complained of this. I hope there is a solution to this problem or I can get my credit back. Have written tech support so will see in a day or two.[is there a walkthrough for this game/quote]

[Post New]by goonerjack65 on Sep 11, 11 11:02 PM
azenalyn wrote:A WORD OF CAUTION TO THOSE WHO ARE CONSIDERING THIS GAME. It freezes in the attic when you look out the window at Loch Ness. There are several who have complained of this. I hope there is a solution to this problem or I can get my credit back. Have written tech support so will see in a day or two.[is there a walkthrough for this game/quote]

[Post New]by goonerjack65 on Sep 11, 11 11:03 PM

spandjw
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by spandjw on Oct 7, 11 11:31 AM
azenalyn wrote:A WORD OF CAUTION TO THOSE WHO ARE CONSIDERING THIS GAME. It freezes in the attic when you look out the window at Loch Ness. There are several who have complained of this. I hope there is a solution to this problem or I can get my credit back. Have written tech support so will see in a day or two.

spandjw
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by spandjw on Oct 7, 11 11:34 AM
No hints no help zooming around looking to do next what am gonna get rid of this 1 made the mistake of thinking cos I live in Scotland I can do this but........no way it has no help

spandjw
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by spandjw on Oct 7, 11 11:46 AM
teesheets wrote:I like the game so far but I agree that it's irritating to wonder around without any hints or guidance. You spend a lot of time walking around trying to figure out what to do next. I've picked up a lot of objects but in some scenes he says to take a look at an object but there is nothing there. Still looking for a walkthrough so that I don't have yet another unfinished Large File game.
I, also, agree that we should be able to try these large file games before we buy them at "any" price. I've been duped several times into buying large file games that are shorter than most of the regular games I've downloaded. It makes me wonder what else is in the "large file" download that we don't know about because it's certainly not game play. LOL

spandjw
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by spandjw on Oct 7, 11 11:48 AM
never done a big file game before not impressed I guess I am just used to hints tips and hogs lol

spandjw
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by spandjw on Oct 7, 11 12:04 PM
spandjw wrote:
teesheets wrote:I like the game so far but I agree that it's irritating to wonder around without any hints or guidance. You spend a lot of time walking around trying to figure out what to do next. I've picked up a lot of objects but in some scenes he says to take a look at an object but there is nothing there. Still looking for a walkthrough so that I don't have yet another unfinished Large File game.
I, also, agree that we should be able to try these large file games before we buy them at "any" price. I've been duped several times into buying large file games that are shorter than most of the regular games I've downloaded. It makes me wonder what else is in the "large file" download that we don't know about because it's certainly not game play. LOL

[Post New]by dolphins_r_magic on Jul 31, 12 12:38 PM
ANYONE PLAYING SCOTLAND SECRET? IF anyone has any clues or can help I would greatly appreciate it!
Ta

Go to: