betsycole
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Welcome to 4 Elements forum

[Post New]by betsycole on Jul 18, 10 9:08 PM
this has to be the best match 3 game that i have ever played.. i would like to know if anyone can recommend some more match 3 games.. i have call of atlantis,hidden wonders of the depth 3,atlantis adventures. secrets of olympus.. it is hard to find a good match 3 game that is as good as this 4 elements.

Re:Welcome to 4 Elements forum

[Post New]by nascar6mark on Jul 27, 10 12:49 PM
Is there any other games like 4 elements?I am obsessed with it.lol

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Jul 27, 10 1:26 PM
You will be pleased to know that the sequel should be out shortly.
Its preview is on G*m*z*b*.

[Post New]by crownprincess on Nov 10, 10 7:35 PM
hellp, I can't even get past the beginning where I am supposed to link 3 . I can't figure out how to do that.

Welcome to 4 Elements forum

[Post New]by lovepeache on Mar 12, 11 2:55 PM
jackyvirgo wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to 4 Elements forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 4 Elements players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Im stuck on level 16 . Whats the deal wit this level?

Nethelem
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Nethelem on Apr 2, 11 6:06 AM
The game doesn't have relaxed mode or i didn't find it. I reached the fourth book, but every level I have to pass twice. Very very hard for me. But anyway very cute game

[Post New]by paudmaud on Nov 21, 11 6:10 PM
Smallhaven wrote:
BrenGran wrote:What's the trick to turtle level 63?

*fin points down the threads*

Go the the thread that say's Level 63 and you'll read what we've posted.

I'm new to this. What's a thread?

[Post New]by ra_grand on Jan 29, 12 8:15 PM
Best game!

Edited on 05/16/2012 at 3:13:52 PM PST

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Feb 23, 12 9:48 AM
Really enjoyed 4 Elements II so I decided to try this one, without using the demo. It is enjoyable but there is no option in this one NOT to play a timed game. If I wanted stress, I would go back to work. I play games to relax, so I am bitterly disappointed in that. Also, what is with having to close the book every time you complete a level? THAT is annoying. Also, even with 4 elements II, the objects are difficult to find, but this game is almost impossible. Even when I break down and use the HINT key, I'm not sure where it is so I just click in that area and something happens.

If you are considering a purchase, go with 4 Elements II...much more fun and relaxing.
Both these game are very long and take awhile to complete so be prepared...they are very addicting.

POLLY1957
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by POLLY1957 on Apr 27, 12 6:22 PM
sirhc56 wrote:I am not one who usually likes the match 3 or Luxor type games, but this one was different and totally addictive. I have played it 3 times all the way through and this was before the change in the last two chapters!!

POLLY1957
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by POLLY1957 on Apr 27, 12 6:24 PM
I am stuck at level 31 with the cement blocks. Can't seem to figure out where in the h to put the big block. I am getting so frustrated. Please help me., anybody????

POLLY1957
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by POLLY1957 on Apr 27, 12 6:25 PM
I am stuck at level 31 with the cement blocks. Can't seem to figure out where in the h to put the big block. I am getting so frustrated. Please help me., anybody????

[Post New]by bfish111 on May 16, 12 2:24 PM
Can't get past level 63. Once even got rid of all boulders and still not moving forward. What do I need to do?

Wren5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Challenges Level

[Post New]by Wren5 on Feb 9, 13 3:18 PM
Has anyone played the challenges level? I can get past a few of them, but cannot go any further on the 2nd page last level ... Has anyone got past that one? Is there a trick to it? I have tried it lots of times and get close, but can't finish. Let me know if you got it.

[Post New]by hotspurs on Jun 7, 13 9:27 AM
I am new to the big fish games I have had my trial run on this game and I am thinking of buying,I do not want to become a member at this time so do I clear the tick in that box before I buy.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jun 7, 13 9:38 AM
Hi Hotspur

Yes clear the tick in the box next to FREE membership for a month thing. Also just under that is a faint box for codes. Don't forget to put the code in for your cheap game.. (it's something like NEW299 but it should be on the game page) and press apply to register the code. If you don't and press "place order" you'll be charged the full game price which is £7.70 I think.

Edit make the code the correct one

Edited on 06/07/2013 at 9:43:27 AM PST

[Post New]by janey190 on Nov 30, 13 12:56 PM
I think people getting stuck on level 63 is amazing. I cannot get past level 15 I get timed out each time, can anyone tell me how to get off the TIMED please. I suppose I am not quick enough, yet I finished 4 elements 11

Go to: