bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 31, 16 1:01 PM
Hi there,

I see that there is a question as to when the next update will be available. Congratulations on making it to Level 99 Aperica and Froop29! I'm afraid that the Moderation Team isn't privy to all the information that surrounds game updates and releases. Rest assured, once we are aware that an update is available for the players, we will post in the forums. Thank you for your patience. In the meantime, having goals like Aperica had mentioned is a fantastic idea! Having the inventory ready for the next update is definitely a good thing to partake in. Thanks for sharing Aperica!

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Aperica
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Aperica on Jan 31, 16 3:46 PM
Thanks bfgBellerophon. That is how I approach any game. I figure out what is needed for each part of the game and anticipate what might be needed in the next part.

I did not mention that I currently have 80+ of each of the 4 different stones...with the goal of a minimum of 100 each. I am anticipating the Unicorn and Fire Giant items will eat up lots of stones and I do not want to waste time trying to earn them when the update is releashed,

The extra $$$ is to be able to buy any and all machines, fountains, plots, etc. which are released with the update.

I am nearly at 800 items in my storage inventory, heading for 1000+ if the game allows. I plan to stockpile bricks in anticipation of rebuilding.

When I meet my personal goals, I may relax, checking in once daily in hopes of seeing an update. This is one of the fairest games because you can earn all the special items by devoted game play, not spending real money. Hope the Programmers do not change that.

[Post New]by Wendersbbz on Feb 8, 16 11:32 AM
Hi I need help can u go back to levels as there's a pumpkin thing at level 13 that I've missed some how !

bfgWaimea
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Feb 12, 16 1:35 PM
Hi Wendersbbz,

At this time, there isn't a way to go to previous levels or to revisit special events once they've passed. However, we've seen a few similar requests for extra chances to get those items like the pumpkin, and we've passed them on to the appropriate teams.

In the meantime, there are currently a few other special items that can be earned - so do keep your eyes peeled for the next one.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Cdbeste on Feb 19, 16 9:26 PM
I cant figure out how to get Ollie the Observer - who Ollie is even--so I can unlock the stargazers tower.... Where do get those building blocks?

Re:Need help!!

[Post New]by Danimowani on Feb 20, 16 12:06 AM
Hi, need your help...i can t find the Plan for Palace that appeared After the update... The man in the balloon asks me to look at it, but I don t know how to get it...can anyone please help me?? Thanks a lot!!

Re:Problems

[Post New]by Penguin_Molly on Feb 21, 16 11:49 AM
Magic stones:
I´m at level 75. This is my second time around, in january I had to uninstall the game because it would not open ( it crashed and I had to uninstall it ) When I uninstalled the game I was at level 99 and had been for quite some time (about a month). Now I was curious about the new updates and opend them. If I had known I would stop getting the possibilety to earning magic stones I would not have done it. I need magic stones to finish the buldings and get more magical storage.

Time:
It takes 6 hours to make Basalt bricks and you only get 3 bricks.
The diver now uses only 1 houre to recharge but you still get 3 of those De-curse items that take 6 houres each to transform and they take up space in your storage, plus you only get 75 coins and 25 points for them ( or the other way around ) what a waste of time! If I could throug them out I would!

The balloons now take up to 12 hourse but you still get mostly Green or Blue magic stones.

Storage:
To upgrade the storage you need 3 typs of crates, but you get almost tripple the amount of two types then you get of the tools crates. The crates also take up space in the storage which means I have almost 100 crates in storage and I can still not upgrade the storage.
Basalt bits and Amber bits: I now have 28+28 of those in storage and 10 cused items, none of which I can get rid of (sell) and if you do the math, have a BIG problem transforming. And they keep pileing up with every balloon and other islender´s request (that I don´t do since I don´t have the space) and they don´t offer magic stones anymore. I know I have mentioned that before but it realy irks me.

In my first round I got more for my sales at the Request market, this is also very frustrating.

I REALY like this game but it´s getting harder and harder to play without getting irritated, which means I have to stop playing soon.

[Post New]by Beverly0418 on Feb 21, 16 12:14 PM
Help! I worked really hard to get my storage up to 570, but the game keeps saying in have no storage at 272! Very frustrating. Now what?

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 16 12:17 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

Cdbeste, Ollie the Observer is located in a hot air balloon that consists of three blue balloons with yellow stars on it. He is generally located to the left of Blacksmith's Bungalow and to the right of the Stargazer tower.

Danimowani, for more information on the builder's manual that you are referring to, please see the following thread in which bfgWaimea has great hints.

Builders manual?

In regards to the feedback from the latest update, we will continue to pass along any information that is presented to us. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts Penguin_Molly. While we are aware that making items does take a considerable amount of time, we will definitely pass this along once more.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Cath51 on Feb 21, 16 12:34 PM
Can anyone talk me through how to get the Royal seals.

[Post New]by Cdbeste on Feb 21, 16 1:51 PM
Bfg Belle--
I STILL cannot get the sculptures Station even though I have started to rebuild the Stargazer's Tower of the Palace. I have "talked" to the guy in the balloon AND gotten the pop-ups telling me hoe to redo the amber...... Any ideashow I can get the game to allow me to buy the Scuptures Station? It tells me I have to talk to Ollie......

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 22, 16 11:59 AM
Hi there,

Cath51, to get the Royal Seals needed, players must restore and upgrade parts of the Palace. Once you have restored the Stargazer towers, go ahead and upgrade the windows on the tallest tower. Doing this should reward you with Royal Seals.

Cdbeste, I'm sorry to hear that there is still some trouble getting the Sculptor's Station. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and screenshots of Ollie the Observer and your Craft Shop were the Sculptor's Station is appearing. The team can definitely help to look into this for you. Just in case, I'll include some help articles below:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

Taking a Screenshot

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by BiancaBG on Feb 24, 16 4:30 AM
Ok, so i messed up and I started clearing the new area before clicking on the balloon, so now the task to "start repairing" won't be complete. I'm stuck because I need to convert the stones in order to do anything else, but I need OllieThe Observer to do that, but I can't get past that task because I already did it. How can I get around this?? Please help

[Post New]by Angelinkski on Feb 24, 16 7:22 AM
I am working on the new extension, but I also am having trouble getting the Royal Seals. I have repaired the tall tower and have fixed the 2 windows in that one, but I only have 1/5 Royal Seals, and can not see how to get more, as my ballroom is coming along. I can not complete the little tower. Please advise.

[Post New]by slbeddoe on Feb 25, 16 7:40 AM
I have 156 "cursed items" in my storage. How can I get rid of them? It's using up my storage. Help!!!

[Post New]by briceand4 on Feb 25, 16 7:55 AM
Help, my storage is completely being taken over by basalt and amber bits. The basalt bricks take six hours to make three and do not use many basalt or Amber pieces to make. How can I get rid of basalt and Amber? How do I make more stamps? I repaired the two windows in the tower and there are no more to repair. Thanks, Alice

[Post New]by slbeddoe on Feb 25, 16 10:53 AM
Brice - you can sell those in the market.

Sry - can only sell alluring amber

Edited on 02/25/2016 at 10:54:54 AM PST

Wonff
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Wonff on Feb 26, 16 12:06 AM
I upgraded my windows and I did not get the seals to be able to finish of the second tower and I can not find a way to get more, please can some one help,

Wonff
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Wonff on Feb 26, 16 1:26 AM
Is it possible for the tec team to create a fail safe, that when you accidentally press the boxes for to speed things up or create more boxes you get an option to not use your pearls, me and my daughter play this game and the most annoying thing is that some times we spend pearls when we don't want to, please build in a fail safe for this as we have lost a lot of pearls thank you.

[Post New]by briceand4 on Feb 27, 16 6:57 AM
The recent changes have helped so much! You can now sell Amber bits and basalt pieces, at first they would not show up in my inventory to sell. It only takes one hour to change de-curse items. It takes three hours instead of six to make three basalt bricks. The air balloons and diver are giving you much less Amber and basalt pieces. All of these changes have helped me get my inventory under control. My only remaining question is how can I get royal seals after fixing the tower? Thanks for all the improvements. I also have lost many pearls accidentally hitting the more boxes or baskets.

Go to: