Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by VeggieCoral on Oct 25, 15 9:36 AM
I also just started to get the message that I'm logged in on another device. I don't play this game on another device.
It crashes when it tells me to tap ok to fix it.
I can see that there have been other people having this problem too recently.
Big fish games, can you pls address this issue? I'm also very close to deleting the whole game, which is a shame because I really liked that game.
It's worthless if you can't play though.

Edited on 10/25/2015 at 9:36:48 AM PST

[Post New]by Lmcdnld on Oct 25, 15 9:47 AM
I keep getting tossed out of the game every couple of minutes. The message that appears is "whoops you are playing an another device" but I am not. I only play this game on one device......so what is going on? Other times it tells me that my internet connection has failed before kicking me out.....but there is nothing wrong with my internet.

[Post New]by Minacat on Oct 25, 15 11:50 AM
I'm new to the game but I'm already to level 22 . Anyway, yesterday I started getting a connection error, and being kicked off the game. It says "connection error, you are using another device, click okay to relaunch." What is going on? It's getting really annoying and it's causing me not to be able to go to other people's islands or decorate.

[Post New]by mirror2liquid on Oct 25, 15 12:29 PM
Same as everyone else - constantly kicked out for "playing on another device", which I'm not and never have (in my 3 days of playing this game). Getting really tired of it - about to delete.

[Post New]by deianira_fraser on Oct 25, 15 12:53 PM
dito. before, I used to get kicked only if I surfed my friends markets too long, but now I get kicked every few minutes as well. all other apps are closed, also in the bg, ios is up to date. player id is claudia.ohm.1

please fix, thank you very much in advance

[Post New]by Sweetness2u2 on Oct 25, 15 1:34 PM
Ditto!!!!
Same problem here!! I am only on one device!!! Help!!
Will this be fixed soon or will it be a permanent problem for iPad users??!!!

[Post New]by Petflakey on Oct 25, 15 1:54 PM
I'm having the same issues where it won't connect and I only have the game on my iPad. I've tried restarting my iPad several times. If this is a bug please update and fix.

[Post New]by Lacca70 on Oct 25, 15 2:01 PM
Having the same problem as most... I've tried everything from restarting game, device...even uninstalled game and started over... Still having the same error. " CONNECTION ERROR" you are using a different device, please hit OK to restart.
May have to delete this game... Shame as it seems pretty good.

bfgBellerophon
7,463 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 25, 15 2:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and apologize for the issues that players are experiencing with a connection error message. The Big Fish Games team along with the developer are currently investigating this message that is appearing. In the meantime, please try to close out completely of your background applications as well as your Sunken Secrets app. Please see the following help article for steps:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

Please look in particular at the 'Game crashing, freezing, or not working? ' section.

We greatly appreciate everyone's patience as we look into this. Once the Moderation Team hears of any additional information, we will post in the forums.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Margilou on Oct 25, 15 2:37 PM
Same problem and have NOTHING else running on the device? This JUST started last night!! NOT with the last update!

[Post New]by deianira_fraser on Oct 25, 15 11:49 PM
*** THANK YOU ***

game runs smoothly again (for me), I can even browse neighbors market stalls now without the game crashing *woot*

[Post New]by VeggieCoral on Oct 26, 15 5:09 AM
Still being kicked off.

Edited on 10/26/2015 at 2:10:05 PM PST

[Post New]by PreciousOllie on Oct 26, 15 12:23 PM
I am also constantly getting kicked off with the error message that I'm on another device which I'm not! I have tried everything except deleting and starting over. If that's what I have to do I won't reinstall it I've worked to hard to get to level 29
I'm playing on iPad 2 any one have any ideas ? Please help

[Post New]by mirror2liquid on Oct 26, 15 1:09 PM
Closing out of background applications has NOT resolved this issue. I'd almost say it's made it worse.

Edited on 10/26/2015 at 1:16:32 PM PST

[Post New]by Graaaah on Oct 26, 15 1:18 PM
Hi I'm also experiencing this problem, I tried deleting and reinstalling but lost my progress (had to start over)!
And it's still telling me today I'm playing on a new device when I'm not.
iPad mini first gen, iOS 9.0.1.
It's frustrating as I really liked this game.

[Post New]by Caseysop on Oct 26, 15 1:21 PM
Issue with you are connected to another device click to reload game has not been resolved. I have nothing else running in the background and gone to your links for trouble shooting. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

bfgBellerophon
7,463 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 26, 15 1:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let players know that the teams are indeed working on this issue. The Big Fish Games team as well as the developers are working hard to resolve this issue with the error message players are seeing. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and greatly appreciate everyone's patience as we look into this. Once the Moderation Team hears of any additional information, we will post in the forums.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by CynthiaAvey on Oct 26, 15 1:59 PM
I have a bad issue the game keeps telling me I am playing this game on another device and I am not I have only and always played on my iPad Air 2 what is going on? Please fix this.

Katalaeia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Katalaeia on Oct 26, 15 2:31 PM
Same issue and it has been especially bad today. Not sure if it helps, but it seems I almost always get the message if I **DON'T** see the GameCenter "Welcome back, <player>" message upon joining the game.

Generally if I log into another game that uses GameCenter and then try logging into Sunken Secrets I get the "Welcome back" GameCenter message, AND I can stay in game a little longer before I get kicked, sometimes I don't get kicked at all.

I could be wrong and this is not related, but it has seemed to be a fairly consistent trend for me.

I'm really enjoying the game but this is really taking away the fun - like other posters, I only play on one device.

[Post New]by ZippyRogue on Oct 26, 15 5:38 PM
I've been stuck on level 18, emailed tech support and now my game is back to the beginning. I don't want to start over again. Any ideas??

Go to: