[Post New]by michelle_hdpc on Aug 25, 09 6:14 PM
I did it again, incorrect spelling

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Re:Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape comments and reviews

[Post New]by lineck on Aug 25, 09 6:15 PM
Tried the demo and found okay so bought quite enjoyed but will not play again quick easy game but I thought worth the 6.99 now I have played will delete. cheaper than a night at the movies, but not memorable graphics okay read a book if you want a story puzzles ?? same as normal.

Cheers

lineck

[Post New]by jadunbar on Aug 25, 09 7:50 PM
I enjoyed the game but it was way too short. Finished it in just a couple hours. Disappointing.

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Aug 25, 09 8:48 PM
I downloaded and played for 20 minutes. I love IHOG games. However, this just dragged and was very boring. Just kept getting lists of things to find and then more lists. I even think my 10 year old grandaughter would think this is very boring................ Maybe for a beginner, for a straight HOG. I am really spoiled.

[Post New]by pammy4662 on Aug 26, 09 12:25 AM
I really did not like this game...I found that who ever made it must of been new to game making and maybe in the future they will get better...With the great games out now it is hard to compete but i think this game will be good for kids or maybe someone just starting there addiction to hog's

toast
Salmon
Salmon
2,618 Posts

[Post New]by toast on Aug 26, 09 5:57 AM
Like most who have commented, I found the graphics to be pleasing but the game itself is much too easy. The spelling mistakes were a huge distraction, as well as some of things to be found did not look as I expected them to. I was supposed to find a butterfly in one scene but it turned out the correct place to click looked more like a dragonfly to me. Definately not one I will opt to buy. I'm really disappointed in the quality as well as selection of games offered lately.

[Post New]by barb1940texas on Aug 26, 09 1:36 PM
This was really a very easy game. It had great color and wasn't one of those
so dark you need a flashlight or so small you need a mag glass. I don't see as
well as I use to, so I appreciate a nice clear picture. However, I was disappointed
also by the fact that when I bought the game I had to start over, no fun, too easy.
And, is it just me or was this game about5 15 minutes long????? I really hate to
pay for one of these little games. Oh well, it was fun and in six months or so I
might enjoy it again.

[Post New]by EcclesCakes on Aug 27, 09 7:05 AM
This is a kids' game, for 10 year olds, not adults. It has a child-like heroine, a fairy tale-like story (Lord of Nightmares and Den of Sleeping Spider, for example), and is relatively easy. I completed 12 of the 37 levels in the one hour and didn't rush. If you exit, you have to restart the level - not a good thing. It does have both relaxed and timed modes, and a refilling hint bar which can also be used to skip puzzles (although they're quite easy). Background music is soft and relaxing. There is no voice acting. Again, not bad, but not in the same league as some of the other current releases we've been enjoying (Poe, Tarot Card, Princess Isabella).

Edited on 08/27/2009 at 7:06:24 AM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 27, 09 8:20 AM
The game isn't for me but the dress in the picture is simply beautiful. I adore that colour.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Aug 28, 09 2:07 AM
I found the game ok, but not exciting. Some of the graphics seem childlike as if this game was geared to youth, so maybe they would like it better. Some of the task seem silly and without reason to accompany the plot.

There are plenty hidden objects for your game fix, but they are very easy to find, and thats not fun. Some of the mini games I did not like, they were uninteresting and I skipped a few.

I think it would be a good game for children, but it wasn't challenging or fun for me.

Edited on 09/01/2009 at 7:41:11 AM PST

Burgy
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Burgy on Aug 30, 09 9:26 AM
Cute game, but WAY too short...and WAY too easy. After all...I"m all grown-up....well....almost..

[Post New]by LindaBuskin on Sep 3, 09 3:58 AM
Too many spelling errors guys.

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Sep 5, 09 4:00 AM
I enjoyed playing a simple game for a change. I get so tired of so many hard hidden object games. Yes, I bought it as my grand-daughter will enjoy it when she comes over. I doubt I will play it again and she will probably only play it once. But as someone else said, at 6.99 it is way, way cheaper than going to the movies.

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Apr 16, 10 10:26 PM
I found this one fun. Yeah,sometimes it was really simple but a few of the puzzles more than made up for it.Especially the zodiac one.I am clueless about the zodiac as I don't follow it but that was fun.It's a great change of pace from the ones that are a lot harder.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Feb 22, 11 9:22 AM
The graphics are fair. The gameplay is HOG with some IHOG. The objects are easy to find and not challenging at all. The storyline is interesting, but bland. There was a few minigames, which were extremely simple.

This game is a C.

[Post New]by martisu on Feb 25, 11 5:38 PM
can someone PLEASE tell me what I am supposed to do with the rag at the Lonely Bench???? I clicked all over my screen, but no way out and no help available.

Go to: