bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 1, 15 6:50 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the various stopping points that have been described here, be it with missing items or being unable to take the next step in the game. Points like these can be passed by reinstalling or even restarting the game. We can't promise a fix, but we've let the developer know about these.

In the meantime, if you'd prefer not to restart the game, if reinstalling/restarting hasn't worked, or if you're experiencing a different issue entirely, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

We appreciate your patience,

bfgWaimea

slu67
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by slu67 on Oct 12, 15 7:08 PM
I got into the bonus game and then my inventory just disappeared so I can do nothing to finish the game

ubu04
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ubu04 on Oct 13, 15 8:41 PM
slu67 wrote:I got into the bonus game and then my inventory just disappeared so I can do nothing to finish the game
I'm having the same problem Can anyone help ????

Edited on 10/13/2015 at 8:43:03 PM PST

RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by RasmusB on Oct 14, 15 6:34 AM
Valdy wrote:Just wanted to say that I have no problems at all. Not with the download, nor with the gameplay. No flickering nor is it sluggish, and I had no problems with the glove.

Using a Sony Vaio Win7, 64-bit laptop !!

Well, it nice to know, that you don't have problems with the game, but that doesn't help people who HAS problems with the games. This would be more relevant in the reviews section.

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Nov 10, 15 4:28 PM
Could someone post whether the update fixed the problems? The update isn't showing for me because I haven't bought the game; I still have the demo. I'd like to buy it if the issues are fixed.

[Post New]by GramiRu on Nov 16, 15 10:43 AM
On Vista. No download probs but stuck on the boat with the old guy, Hole patched but he has nothing to say and cant get anywhere. Hint says I cant do anything else there but im only at step R according to the walk through info. Cant go back or forward. Just saw there is an update that so will do that and see if that helps. If you can offer any other suggestions, thanks.

RuthAnna

[Post New]by GramiRu on Nov 16, 15 10:47 AM
Have updated version i guess, no help there so off to a new game. Until someone can help me move this boat! thanks! lol

GramiRu

[Post New]by graciesmith7 on Nov 17, 15 10:34 AM
Hi...I had problems with the codex in the cave as well, read other posts to uninstall/reinstall. Did that twice, and it still loads my previous game info, so I can't get past that part of the game. I only get a certain amount of gigs per month, so I've already wasted almost 3 trying to get this to work. How do I download the 'fixed' version? I have Vista, usually no problems with games.
Thanks, I'd like to play this someday! =-(
Gracie

Go to: