[Post New]by jazz2451 on Oct 30, 08 12:00 PM
Thanks for the help!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 30, 08 12:03 PM
dtouchton wrote:During the game, click on pause. The diary will pop up. Click on main menu. It will show the diary again. Click on the diary again, then exit.
It's a very clumsy way to have to exit the game ... but that is what you have to do. I would think the developers would have put in a creepy way to exit, like opening a coffin or something. LOL

ruby_leo
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by ruby_leo on Oct 30, 08 1:14 PM
Just downloaded Redrum and yes it is a little dark But I enjoyed it so I bought it! I won't play the rest of it till Halloween! Pretty good timing on BFG's part for a game for halloween :-)

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Oct 30, 08 1:15 PM
I liked the demo. How many levels does this game actually have? I am on the fence as to whether I want to buy it or not. I guess it would be an okay buy if it is long enough. Any feedback would be appreciated.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Oct 30, 08 2:32 PM
I let hubby play the demo since I have already beta tested this game. He LOVES Stephen King. After 30 minutes he asked if he could quit because he was bored.

Pucktweety
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by Pucktweety on Oct 30, 08 3:07 PM
Aw man I was well looking forward to this after the warning!

Now i dont think i even want to try!

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Oct 30, 08 3:16 PM
Hmm, added to Octoberfest, so I am thinking of getting it without the demo as I don't have time for that now.

solara
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by solara on Oct 30, 08 4:01 PM
I tried playing the Demo and had to delete it after a few minutes. It was definitely dark , too dark and I can not believe would put this on their website. I do not ever remember a game like this being here. I am sure they could have gotten a more enjoyable game than this.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Oct 30, 08 4:44 PM
Well, I bit and I will have to see what it is like when I get back from York.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Oct 30, 08 4:53 PM
It's not dark. Good grief! IF you don't like it, don't play it! I actually like the game. Not every game is for everybody. We're not sheep!

Let's see if enough people whine about if BFG takes it off their site. I HOPE NOT!

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Oct 30, 08 5:07 PM
I have not tried this yet, but I would just like to put in my two cents about the nature of the game. BF does have a warning right on the download page that it is a very graphic game and is meant for mature audiences (not a direct quote by the way...but that is the gist of the warning). Based on that I think we can all figure out the subject matter that it deals with and if that is not your cup of tea then you shouldn't download it. But don't download it and then complain afterwards that it's too grisly...after all, BF did warn you.

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

[Post New]by karenplop on Oct 30, 08 5:16 PM
I agree with Silly on this. But I like the game and I don't find it dark. But then again, the darker the better for me. And I read the warning before I downloaded the game. Got excited about it too

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Oct 30, 08 5:23 PM
karenplop wrote:I agree with Silly on this. But I like the game and I don't find it dark. But then again, the darker the better for me. And I read the warning before I downloaded the game. Got excited about it too

Now that's scary Karen. LOL

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

[Post New]by karenplop on Oct 30, 08 5:25 PM
Yes it is, isn't it? I like it that way,

Pucktweety
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by Pucktweety on Oct 30, 08 5:27 PM
I went against my better judgement and played it.
I am a happy bunny. I do like it!
I love it's dark nature

Edited on 10/30/2008 at 5:27:53 PM PST

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Oct 30, 08 5:35 PM
LUKE! Come over to the dark side.

i think we all have a little dark side insde us,the game is a little too easy,but i need one more for the mug.

Dahmom
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
430 Posts

[Post New]by Dahmom on Oct 30, 08 6:12 PM
I love the dark games. i really liked this game but it was really short it surprized me when it was over all the sudden.

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

[Post New]by karenplop on Oct 30, 08 6:25 PM
I love the dark things.

PapillonMom
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by PapillonMom on Oct 30, 08 6:46 PM
I liked the theme but the game lacks something

mildrod
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by mildrod on Oct 30, 08 6:53 PM
LizzieK wrote:I beta tested this game and to me it is SICK. It’s about torturing a little girl with drugs, a straight jacket, needles, and many other horrible devices. I can’t believe Big Fish would release something like this. It is SICK.

Ditto LizzieK!!
I visited my sister and she had bought this game, we started playing it, and I too couldn't believe BF would even consider this game!! Sick indeed!!

Go to: