Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios comments and reviews

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Dec 28, 11 10:47 PM
SUPERB!! Bought and downloading~

[Post New]by cricket_canyon on Mar 1, 12 8:47 AM
You CAN make it...I'm stuck on level 50 - the last level...it's really rough, and I didn't think I'd finish many other levels, but I did...but if anyone reading this has tips for level 50 that aren't all the standard ones (chaining, colors, etc) I'd love to hear 'em! Frustrating, but fun.

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Apr 23, 12 1:02 PM
I have loved all the Dash games series, every single one I played over and over... yet this one I don't like the way the set up is... for some reason it cramps up my hand. I almost always get expert levels in the other games (with trial and error on some levels of cours) but this one toward the end is not fun at all because everyone is mad all the time with short fuses even though I have all upgrades, know the character's temperments, use the drink station and the radio. If I want aggravation and annoyance, plus attitude from people, I'll play in the 'real' world, lol. With a game I like to have fun.

Again, all the other editions of this game I've enjoyed SO much and though even with this one I loved the settings, everything seemed sort of in miniature and much too much expected of the player in terms of cooking and serving and cleaning up.

In the other editions, you could get extra speed boosts and flip the dishes as well as the radio actually worked. In this episode, the radio doesn't work well at all, you have to s l o w l y bring the dishes to the sink and you don't have time for the coffee before everyone is fuming mad and not pleasant!

Beyond frustrating toward the end. Games should be fun and challenging but not frustrating and too challenging that it becomes 'work', lol.

All in all, again, I LOVE the Dash games, just not this one... ack!

PS: Have finished all levels and with all DASH games in expert... it can be done yet it takes perserverence, patience, and tons of practice and repetion. My opinion still stands on this particular sequel.... not as much fun and too much asked of the player for a game.

Edited on 05/04/2012 at 1:10:59 PM PST

Go to: