Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature here

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Sep 25, 16 1:30 AM
And I am another. Just finished the game and I can't get into the super bonus level, even though it said I could! Come on here, it's almost been a year since the first post of this! Anyone even read this forum?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature here

[Post New]by kincie on Dec 21, 16 10:41 AM
Got to Level 2.2 in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature, before I encountered problems. The game doesn't allow the collection of gold. I have Windows 7.

Will you give people their money back for this game?

[Post New]by Catmommy7 on Mar 6, 17 1:09 PM
I also have only recently purchased this game, and cannot access the final super bonus level.

I am deeply disappointed that this problem has been around forever, and repeatedly reported, and there is still no fix.

Developers, you should be ashamed of yourselves!!

[Post New]by SorryCharlie on May 5, 17 10:21 AM
I have every level gold, I have every puzzle piece, I have every bonus level gold, game states super bonus level is unlocked, however when you click on it it states its unavailable.

[Post New]by Vivsims on May 21, 17 8:45 PM
I have Windows 7 and cannot get past the 2.2 level. It seems to be stuck in the trade for gold section. I have tried playing this level in 2 different modes and more than one time. I can never finish trading gold. The last time I played I spent over an hour in that mode. Please advise. I have purchased all but 1 of your games and never had this problem before. Thank you for your response.

versco999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by versco999 on Aug 24, 17 5:41 PM
I just purchased all of the 12 LOH and thought this had been fixed, but I am unable to open Super Bonus Level. I have completed all levels in expert mode with gold and all of puzzles as well as the achievements required. Was this ever fixed??

[Post New]by cmfarr on Sep 17, 17 12:27 PM
Why after all of this time has the glitch with the Super Bonus Level never been fixed by the developers? This is past ridiculous.

Please refund my money for this game if BFG is unwilling, or has no intention, to provide a fix for the problem. There has been enough of an outcry concerning this situation for there to be nothing but silence in return.

At the very least, please explain to the many users and purchasers of this game, why we have been completely and totally ignored.

[Post New]by fishbreath24 on Nov 19, 17 8:43 PM
Having just purchased this game, I am having the same problem with the super bonus level not being available. I agree that BFG owes us an explanation if they can't provide access to the super bonus as intended.

sjef
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by sjef on Jan 1, 18 2:02 PM
Still waiting on the fix for the Super Bonus level

[Post New]by jlsPinkBunny on Jan 21, 18 4:22 PM
ditto on the super bonus level.

Go to: