nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter Three - The Theater

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 20, 09 5:49 AM
Krom225 wrote:I'm in the clock tower and my sreen is all white. Is this the magic I read about in the notes? If so , how do I get past this point with no objects and no hints?

It sounds as if you have a technical issue. Use the green envelope to contact customer support.

[Post New]by Krom225 on Sep 20, 09 6:22 AM
Thanks nw143, I didn't think it was part of the game, but was hoping though.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 20, 09 12:46 PM
Krom225 wrote:Thanks nw143, I didn't think it was part of the game, but was hoping though.
Krom, welcome to the Fish Pond. Run and save your DxDiag file and email it to Customer Support. BFG Customer Support is excellent and they'll do everything they can to help you.
In the meantime, there are a couple of things you can try. First, make sure you have the latest versions of DirectX, as well as video and graphic card updates. You can find instruction in the ?Help screens on how to check.
Delete the cache and temp files in your browser using Tools / Options. Using the Game Manager, uninstall the game. If your memory is tight, uninstall any other finished BFG games to free up some memory (remember you have unlimited downloads so you'll be able to download it later). Empty the recycle bin. Shut down your computer for 10 minutes.
Restart the computer. Redownload the game. Play game to see if you are now able to continue the game.
..... Good Luck

margieejj
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by margieejj on Sep 23, 09 1:13 AM
Again can someone help..I got the dragon suit to the merchant but forgot to give him the hourglass to put a spell or something so I could take it back to the constillation...Now the hourglass won't stay up there...will I have to start over? Or can I do something...thanks for any and all help...Margie

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 23, 09 6:47 AM
You need to turn it back to day so the merchant will come back out. Give him the hourglass.

margieejj
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by margieejj on Sep 23, 09 3:28 PM
Thank you so much, that worked...so well...hooray...seriously I like this game alot...all of this is new...but I'm getting into it lot... margieejj

[Post New]by emt7826 on Sep 26, 09 10:19 PM
So i got my flower to grow all the way except for the last little bit...I have repostioned the mirrors a hundred different times....any help on how to get the flower to grow that last little bit would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

[Post New]by feathersong on Sep 27, 09 3:40 PM
I have reached the clock tower above the little dude but when got there the picture began to flicker and I can not do anything I can hardly catch a glimps at what is there. When I go to the top from the outside the picture is fine. I have already check my system requirerments and updated. I just don't know what to do now.

Please help

[Post New]by kattersmek on Oct 6, 09 4:42 PM
ok i got the flower to the top then back down walk through said to go turn it dark so i did then it said go back and challenge the guy on the left to a game so i tried that but I cant get it to challenge him dont see the game anywhere and i am stuck right there how to i play the game with him where do i find the game ??? grrrrrrrrr I am stuck HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it said as soon as i beat him to give him the sling shot and he would do something with it...

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 6, 09 5:57 PM
Reread the walkthrough. You have some details confused.

[Post New]by kattersmek on Oct 6, 09 6:31 PM
i did read way back and still get no where guess i am just stuck because i retraced all my steps and still get to there and he wont ask me and i cant ask him to do the game guess i am done with the game now and give up

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 6, 09 7:55 PM
Some other players thought they were finished growing the plant when they had one more step to go. The bloom has to go all the way to the very top of the frame. The last screen shot only shows the mirror placement for the fourth set. It doesn't show what it looks like after final growth. You have to move the mirrors 4 different times.

The merchant won't ask you to play until this has been done.

If you decide that this is your problem don't forget that it has to be day for the plant to grow. And RELAX.This is supposed to be fun.

OK new edit. I may be wrong about the merchant not playing the game until plant is fully grown. If you find that you have fully grown the plant, the only obvious thing I can think of is, "Have you actually clicked on the left merchant."

Edited on 10/06/2009 at 8:29:17 PM PST

[Post New]by haverkos on Nov 29, 09 4:23 PM
Germanteacup wrote:ok...had a question about the seed in the tower thingy...I have put the seed on the thing during the sunlight, turned it to nite, shot the slingshot, gone back up the tower...turned the mirror...nothing!!!!

I have the deluxe walkthrough...so know exactly how this is supposed to work...there is no opt out skip...on this puzzle...what do i do

I had the exact same problem. The flower won't bloom & I too did exactly what the walkthrough suggested. Any Suggestions?

joyous
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by joyous on Dec 1, 09 5:06 PM
Can someone tell me how to capture a star. I have turned to night but don't understand the hints-duuuu. I haven't played for awhile and now i feel lost.
thanks

[Post New]by sudublu on Feb 1, 10 9:07 PM
Thank god for the forum. If I hadn't been able to flick through all the messages I would not have found my problem with planting the seed. I upgraded my graphics driver, reinstalled the game and everything is sweet. I am now cruising through the game

[Post New]by Li55ony on Feb 23, 10 6:55 AM
Excuse me... I'm stuck! Can someone please tell me:
1. Where is the chalkboard?
2. How can I turn the sky to night?
3. What should I do next?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 25, 10 12:27 PM
Li55ony wrote:Excuse me... I'm stuck! Can someone please tell me:
1. Where is the chalkboard?
2. How can I turn the sky to night?
3. What should I do next?

The chalkboard is in the first room you enter after the catwalk. You will need to make light before you can see in that room. That's a rather lengthy description so I am going to refer you to the walkthrough.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/drawn-the-painted-tower-walkthrough/

K_Drive
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by K_Drive on Sep 26, 10 11:03 AM
I am having trouble painting the hero.

But, I found out that the trim on the collar is yellow and not the greenish-yellow (or yellowish-green).

Edited on 09/26/2010 at 11:32:47 AM PST

[Post New]by bessielou31 on Oct 17, 10 2:44 PM
can some one help plz the hour glass will not let me slow down the stars have tried and treid

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 18, 10 6:06 AM
bessielou31 wrote:can some one help plz the hour glass will not let me slow down the stars have tried and treid

Did you give the hourglass to the merchant so he can enchant it? It won't work until you've done that. If you've already done that, are you placing it correctly. You need to put it on top of the star in the upper right.

Go to: