Chapter One - The Foyer

Re:Chapter One - The Foyer

[Post New]by camelland on Jan 21, 10 12:40 PM
yup, nope, not there. i could swear i clicked on 4 pieces, but only 3 showed up for me to place in the chest. BUG??????

[Post New]by Gemini9919 on Feb 6, 10 1:22 PM
I cant figure out how to get the chest (either chest) to open. all i have in my toolbox as of now is a picture of a squirrel and tongs. all i keep getting told by the hint is that the peice to open the chest is at Franklin"s feet but there nothing there. I dont necessarily think theres something wrong with the game, i think Im having a brain fart.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 7, 10 8:44 AM
Gemini9919 wrote:I cant figure out how to get the chest (either chest) to open. all i have in my toolbox as of now is a picture of a squirrel and tongs. all i keep getting told by the hint is that the peice to open the chest is at Franklin"s feet but there nothing there. I dont necessarily think theres something wrong with the game, i think Im having a brain fart.

It's very difficult to see, but it is a round wooden piece between Franklin's foot and the chest. You don't get penalized for random clicks so just click all around in that area to see if you can locate it.

[Post New]by Natalia_rad on Feb 19, 11 7:53 AM
Hi, can you please help me to cach the butterfly? I take the net ( a round brown circle) and move it toward the butterfly to have the B in the circle. But it doesn't work (

Go to: