Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by jsttgtt on Oct 12, 09 7:16 AM
I BOUGHT THE GAME AND AM LOVING IT BUT AS I'M NEARING THE END IT IS GIVING ME TROUBLE. IT IS STOPPING BY ITSELF AND THE COMPUTER IS GOING CRAZY. HOPE IT'S NOT A BUG OR I'LL REGRET THAT I BOUGHT THE GAME. ANYONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM?

Edited on 10/12/2009 at 7:18:59 AM PST

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by Celina1 on Oct 13, 09 2:58 PM
Kayleigh812 wrote:I have a problem and no solution anywhere. At the Fire and Ice hall, Dragons Breath painting .. there is no torch hangin on the wall and I can´t find it any other scenes. Looked at the walktroughs and used "search"

Please help!!

La antorcha está en la cueva del Dragón.

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by Elly029 on Oct 14, 09 1:19 PM
i have entered the witch doctor painting and i cannot see a thing is this an error???

[Post New]by BonnieBlue102 on Oct 14, 09 6:10 PM
Toward the end of the game I was having freezin ' up problems to but I restarted puter went back and everything straightened out........but my problem is I can't get the first piece of the frozen dragon in place. I'm almost done and the walkthrough doesn't help.........anyone?..........update..........I just finished the game but will somebody tell me what the ending was????

Edited on 10/14/2009 at 6:54:28 PM PST

[Post New]by CM2PTATC on Oct 17, 09 6:40 PM
I'm having issues w/ fillingin the clouds....ok, so maybe I am not exactly on the lines the whole time, but I am certainly "connecting the dashes" but cannot get them to turn white. I am going in the directions of the arrows, etc.

Am I missing something? HELP!!!

NEVER MIND....somehow I got it to work....go figure!!

Edited on 10/17/2009 at 6:42:39 PM PST

[Post New]by AbbyandTerry on Oct 18, 09 12:30 PM
I crashed at the clock tower... several times, badly. Anybody else have this problem?

[Post New]by sdevlin on Oct 21, 09 9:03 PM
Nice game, but I was a little disappointed at how soon it was over. It seemed like it should have only been half done at the end. Oh, well...

[Post New]by FloridaLady63 on Oct 22, 09 10:55 AM
I referred to the walkthrough and it was great. My complaint is with the game....too long between downloads; took forever, just did not move as fast as I wanted. Then for the game to end the way it did, felt like I had waisted my whole journey to find Iris.

[Post New]by afterhrgamer on Oct 22, 09 7:32 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:Colour combining - red + yellow = orange, red + blue = violet, yellow + blue = green.

[Post New]by afterhrgamer on Oct 22, 09 7:34 PM
Thanks for the tip on the color combining. However, I can't seem to find the blue stone. Can you give me some clues? Tx!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 23, 09 11:58 AM
afterhrgamer wrote:Thanks for the tip on the color combining. However, I can't seem to find the blue stone. Can you give me some clues? Tx!
The blue stone is in the Cave of Sorrows scene where the rabbit is in the middle of the screen near the bottom.

[Post New]by asiek14 on Oct 24, 09 6:02 PM
AbbyandTerry wrote:I crashed at the clock tower... several times, badly. Anybody else have this problem?

[Post New]by dimacorina2003 on Oct 25, 09 1:06 AM
I have a problem, i don't now how to get to the color wheel , please help

[Post New]by playtwo2 on Oct 25, 09 9:01 AM
I have gotten to the Ice Castle and when I build the Ice Statue and put the head on the game freeze's. I have to restart my computer to get anything to work. I have updated Direct X. an still no luck. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and still no luck. any guides and help would be appreciated. Has anyone had this problem?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 25, 09 11:10 AM
Unfortunately yes. You'll need BFG technical help with that. Click on the green envelope, then click on Contact Us.

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by jody923244 on Oct 27, 09 11:10 AM
Please help me!I've gotten to the WitchDr,and can't find the beads and feathers needed for his wand!

[Post New]by jody923244 on Oct 27, 09 11:14 AM
Mr.Russ has been awfully busy by the looks of it.He has over 100 posts!

[Post New]by jody923244 on Oct 27, 09 11:15 AM
AbbyandTerry wrote:I crashed at the clock tower... several times, badly. Anybody else have this problem?
Haven't had this problem.Still at door with heart-shaped hole.Could ya' help me?

[Post New]by jody923244 on Oct 27, 09 11:21 AM
Elly029 wrote:i have entered the witch doctor painting and i cannot see a thing is this an error???
Welcome to the club...I can't find the beads or feathers needed for his wand.Stupid guy...lol.You can see his rear end when he's dancing.LOL!!!

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Nov 1, 09 5:12 PM
This is wonderful news! ( I'm just trying to morph)..LOL. I'm a posting fool today!

Go to: