Did he just say that?

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:Did he just say that?

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Sep 23, 15 8:55 PM
[Removed by Moderator] Today's seem pretty tame compared with what I have read here.

My ship's cat was just purring with the hiccups, straaange sound she made.

I missed the glitch gold but still have some spring gold left. Have played this event with the gold I make from the poker machine and cashing in the RAN collection. Does that make me one of the 50?

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 12:23:05 PM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 23, 15 9:01 PM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:[Removed by Moderator] Today's seem pretty tame compared with what I have read here.

I missed the glitch gold but still have some spring gold left. Have played this event with the gold I make from the poker machine and cashing in the RAN collection. Does that make me one of the 50?

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 12:46:31 PM PST

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Sep 23, 15 9:29 PM

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 2:46:23 PM PST

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Sep 24, 15 1:03 AM
I am an Australian & [Removed by Moderator] But Then I have a husband with a very wicked sense of humour.

Thank you everyone - I had a really good chuckle reading some of the posts in this thread & in a couple of others (walking the plank, etc). I laughed so much I woke hubby up - it was 1.45 am here. He was grumpy until I filled him in. Then he laughed too. Really like the sense of humour & camaraderie evident in this forum.

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 12:56:10 PM PST

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Sep 24, 15 1:22 AM
I wonder how many of us will actually using game resources, wits and not glitch gold be able to win this event. I bet you it will be less than 50 people.
I qualify for one of the 50. Came back to ART in July - Anna Downes talked me into it. I had 23 gold, very little inventory and was stuck on the missing painting quests. I have not done Christmas/ Valentines/ Spring events. This is my 1st event in ART. I read all the threads (especially the ones by OddlyEnuh) re missing paintings, fixing the plane, AES crest, blueprints, building museum & customising everything. Anna Downes also sent me a lot of information. So I set to work & was fully completed and ready for Pirate Day with 30 days to spare. I think it helped that I guru-ed all the countries while building museum.

I have only the game resources as I don't do auctions. Have no idea how to. Gold I got from arcade.- opened Spain early so cookie jars from there too. I went into this event with 189 gold & 254 stars. Fuel (I did IEI as instructed) - went into this event with 157 fuel. Still here. Hoping I make it all the way to the end - only 4 more days to go.

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 1:24:36 AM PST

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 24, 15 6:18 AM
Well Dot you have been a trooper with all this here Pirating business. I'll tell you again big thank you. Its not an easy job to do.

ps. thank the hubby too as he was awoken by all the forum racket!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 24, 15 6:56 AM
Well, I finally decided to play today's quest. First quest required us to play in fast shopper mode. Bad news for me, next mode for me was silhouette.

Opened quest and clicked on go to, played Spain in SILHOUETTE mode. Quest is checked off as completed.

Antonio the Lecher says: That's the finest pirate booty I've ever laid eyes on.

Looks like the sophomoric humor will continue.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Sep 24, 15 7:00 AM
Well... I'm German, and I don't know what a bobbit is, either. Had to open up LEO translator to understand lots of the words... but that it is dirty talking even I understood...

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 24, 15 7:00 AM
Maybe it's time to put a piece of masking tape over your webcam?

My quest gave me credit for the 1st mode I played too- and it wasn't fast.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 24, 15 7:03 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:Maybe it's time to put a piece of masking tape over your webcam?

My quest gave me credit for the 1st mode I played too- and it wasn't fast.

I do have a piece of black tape over my web cam!

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Sep 24, 15 7:50 AM
Hi Chestnut Heights & Tirama Sue. I posted yesterday in the Pirate's Day 2015 thread that quest 1 was fast shopper. BUT quest 2 I did not do in the order it was written. I used the GO button and did it in Picture, then Silhouete & then Picky Shopper. It worked fine using the GO button & I was credited.

PS: Today he hardly talks except to call us names!

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 7:52:40 AM PST

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Sep 24, 15 10:39 AM
I was most disappointed today,no dreadful lines from jack sparrow, maybe tomorrow!!

VeronikaG
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by VeronikaG on Sep 24, 15 12:25 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
AnnaDownes01 wrote:[Removed by Moderator] Today's seem pretty tame compared with what I have read here.

I'm sending you a PM.

Can I get the explanation too, please?

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 2:10:38 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 24, 15 12:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and remind players of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

We would like this thread to continue, but if the Forum Rules are not adhered to, it will be locked. I'll be going through this thread and editing posts that are in violation of the rules and encourage users to get back on topic.

bfgBellerophon

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Sep 24, 15 1:09 PM
Sorry... and with all respect: but the only one (or better thing) who is calling names here and not treating us with respect is this pirate in the game. So: not our fault.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 24, 15 2:18 PM
Alrighty then.. next topic..

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Sep 24, 15 5:04 PM
Report that Pirate to the authorities! He's the one with the dirty mouth.

Martha112
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Did he just say that?

[Post New]by Martha112 on Sep 24, 15 11:42 PM
TiramaSue wrote:Remark by Antonio after completing first quest for pearl:

I must be huntin' treasure, 'cause I'm diggin' yer chest!

He might be getting tired of us....today he called me a scurvy dog

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Sep 25, 15 12:13 AM
Nice to know there is still someone out there, was starting to think we were alone here in the forum, de de de de de de de de, sorry couldnt think of another way to do the twilight zone music!! I would like to report the pirate today for calling me a scurvy dog as well, im sure if i called someone that in the forum i would get reprimanded. Just saying!!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 25, 15 5:35 AM
<eyerbrow up> I most certainly have my nominee for walking the plank. Here Shark Chum

Go to: