celticwolf55
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by celticwolf55 on Sep 25, 15 8:48 PM
I finally found a solution to getting around the bridge. If you have placed pieces, click on them to recall or hit the reset button. Then simply wait for the skip button and Voila!!! you can continue on with the game. I know some don't like to skip, but if it works, it works. And it worked for me. Hope this helps all you other fishies. Happy Gaming!!!

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by honest2 on Sep 26, 15 1:03 AM
CANNOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME EITHER (WINDOWS 10) NOTHING WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER ! ALL UP TO DATE.

CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO GO THROUGH BIG FISH HELP PAGE .

NO SALE OF GAME.

lindaol
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by lindaol on Sep 26, 15 1:58 AM
mariecaffrey wrote:Having problems with chapter 5. Had chosen to save both, have gun in hand, can't go any further. Had already used rope with hook before making choice. Is this a glitch.
Checked strategy guide and have done everything as described.
Running Windows 10. Game OK up to this point.

Same problem for me!

cajued
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by cajued on Sep 26, 15 9:49 AM
I am having same problem in bonus chapter, finish bridge and getting kicked out. Has happened twice also.

Mossy224
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mossy224 on Sep 26, 15 1:10 PM
Karl_Einar wrote:(System IMac)

I'm having trouble in the end of chapter 5. After using the rope and thereafter the clock in the room with fire, nothing is happening.
Hope you can fix it and grant and update to the game.

Same problem. Playing on a Mac.

Edited on 09/26/2015 at 1:14:26 PM PST

Mossy224
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mossy224 on Sep 26, 15 1:13 PM
Same problem as Kari Playing on a Mac

GlennMcC
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by GlennMcC on Sep 26, 15 1:16 PM
flaxin wrote:
mariecaffrey wrote:Having problems with chapter 5. Had chosen to save both, have gun in hand, can't go any further. Had already used rope with hook before making choice. Is this a glitch.
Checked strategy guide and have done everything as described.
Running Windows 10. Game OK up to this point.

I too am stuck here with the gun in my hand and can't do anything. I did check the strategy guide also and used the rope with the hook, before making the choice. I have Windows 10 and had zero problem up until this point. No errors, no getting booted, all was good. Sadly, I can't play the bonus game because I can't finish the very last thing on the regular game. So disappointed.

I hope they figure out the problem for everyone that can't download or play, it's a great game. Good luck.

I am having this same problem!!! Cannot continue game.

gailyannie
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gailyannie on Sep 26, 15 1:30 PM
I have the same issue with the bonus chapter and the bridge. Kicked me out twice after finishing the bridge. Is this a "known issue?" Is there a fix? I thought that this was the place to get tech issues fixed? Can anyone help?

[Post New]by judygoodfellow on Sep 26, 15 1:35 PM
same problem with Windows 10 and I love this series

[Post New]by organistdm on Sep 26, 15 3:33 PM
Also have been kicked off after finishing the bridge in the bonus game. Because of this, I can't get the extra skulls to finish off my collection. BOO-HOO!

[Post New]by txscwgrl66 on Sep 26, 15 6:16 PM
Also getting booted from the game in bonus play, upon completion of bridge! Any solutions yet?

astral27
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by astral27 on Sep 26, 15 7:50 PM
Same issue with bonus chapter - complete the bridge puzzle & get kicked out. I run win 7 & am up to date with upgrades.

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on Sep 27, 15 2:12 AM
Same as a lot of people on here. As soon as the bridge is finished the game closes and kicked me off so I did it again and same thing. It's annoying as this is right at the start of the bonus chapter

[Post New]by trezholmes on Sep 27, 15 8:55 AM
Access Violation Error message - Windows 10. Uninstalled & reinstalled game and Big Fish Game manager. Also update all settings and firewall. What gives?

meldan5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by meldan5 on Sep 27, 15 10:03 AM
Froggles wrote:I have now been kicked right out of the game twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus chapter - would like to finish the game, so if someone could look into this I would be grateful.

This has happened to me as well, 4 times now. I tried reloading the game and restarting my computer but nothing helps. Very frustrating!

Aprilfool_fr
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Bridge problems too.

[Post New]by Aprilfool_fr on Sep 27, 15 1:12 PM
Same problem as many others here - game shuts down after completing the bridge. Tomorrow I'll skip the bridge, but it would be nice if it worked anyway.

Thanks

bonny1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bonny1957 on Sep 27, 15 1:34 PM
Same problem as others I get kicked out of the program every time I complete the bridge in the bonus chapter. I am using PC <> windows 2010. Will there be a fix for this???

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Sep 27, 15 1:50 PM
Bonus bridge building. As soon as I complete the bridge the game shuts down. I see it is a problem with many others, so I'm not alone. I always worry it is me or my laptop !!

[Post New]by wel1234 on Sep 27, 15 2:23 PM
I cannot see the whole game. It will not let me switch to windowed mode (but I really don't like windowed mode anyway) I have Windows 7.

Annie1115
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Annie1115 on Sep 27, 15 3:57 PM
I've managed to get to the end of Vanessa and Leticia's story but cannot use the clock anywhere. Every time I try to re-enter the roof hatch, I'm tossed back to the cave gravesite.

Go to: