Dream Chronicles 3

Re:Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by aquamarinejen on Apr 28, 09 5:02 PM
there is a dream chrocicles 3, why does bigfish not have it i don't want to have to buy it from another website!!!

Edited on 04/28/2009 at 5:02:45 PM PST

[Post New]by monkeygone on Apr 29, 09 12:43 PM
theres a 30 min demo on the play first website. downloading it now, then will decide if its so brilliant that i must buy it now, or if i can wait till bfg gets it

[Post New]by Lcove65 on Apr 29, 09 3:28 PM
According to a post in the Dream Chronicles (1) forum it will be released on May 25 to bf. I think I am going to wait for bf to get it.

Edited on 05/02/2009 at 11:22:21 PM PST

[Post New]by dreamweaver1963 on Apr 29, 09 3:38 PM
It's out. you can get it at playfirst.com

[Post New]by bplovesjp on Apr 30, 09 1:12 PM
Playfirst and Shabu games have the 3rd one, Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child

[Post New]by Aingeal60 on Apr 30, 09 3:23 PM
Hey Everyone I Just Played The 30 Minute Demo On Playfirst.com..Just As Fun As The Other 2..So Check It Out Its Called "Dream Chronicles Chosen Child

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 3:24:19 PM PST

[Post New]by mzlady68 on May 3, 09 8:46 AM
Dream Chronicles 3 is out but exclusively on Playfirst for now. You get a trial period but I think it is only 30 minutes. I played the trial and it what awsome but I am waiting to buy it when it gets here to BigFish though.

[Post New]by Damaskrose on May 4, 09 1:25 AM
Yes Dream Chronicles is now out but it's only on a game site called 'Play First' waiting for Big Fish to get it. So Big Fish have you got any news for us about when your getting it???

[Post New]by Justkea on May 6, 09 3:12 PM
Can someone tell me if there is even another game that compares to Dream Chronicles? I have been looking and can't seem to find anything and it is driving me crazy!!

[Post New]by server89 on May 7, 09 12:25 PM
DREAM CHRONICLES 3 THE CHOSEN CHILD IS ALREADY AT PLAYFIRST AND WILL BE COMING MAY 16. I ALREADY PLAYED THE 30 MINUTE FREE TRIAL. LOOKS GOOD.

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on May 7, 09 1:21 PM
[i]GREAT TO HEAR THAT SERVER89!! LET'S WAIT AND SEE... YEH!!

mylab8it
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mylab8it on May 8, 09 5:30 AM
Ha, it exists, not sure when it came out but it is there. So, when is BF getting it? Name: Dream Chronicles, The Chosen Child.

MOMMY54
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MOMMY54 on May 8, 09 3:19 PM
I'm stuck! I can't find the last planet at the observatory. Does anyone know where it is?

Edited on 05/08/2009 at 3:19:50 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 8, 09 3:31 PM
Hi Mommy54,

There are 3 planets in the observatory
1 planet on the outside of the door of the observatory.
In the forging area, there is one planet in the lower left side, 2 on the lower right side and 1 in the upper right side. If you need some screenshots, just send me a PM and I will be happy to send it to you.

This is an FYI for all the fishies in the pond. Big Fish will have a walkthrough posted for Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on the BFG blog the moment it is released here on Big Fish. The guide will contain videos and very detailed screenshots.

Thanks,

Margie B

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on May 8, 09 9:44 PM
Damaskrose wrote:Yes Dream Chronicles is now out but it's only on a game site called 'Play First' waiting for Big Fish to get it. So Big Fish have you got any news for us about when your getting it???

Same time as everyone else! The developer launches it for about 6 weeks on their own site to work out bugs and tune the game.

Paul

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 8, 09 10:08 PM
Monday 5/25/09

[Post New]by angefee on May 9, 09 6:37 AM
Has this game been released on big fish games

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on May 9, 09 6:47 AM
Welcome to the pond angefee no BFG not released this game yet, but could be soon.

[Post New]by SteelersFan36 on May 9, 09 2:41 PM
I really am looking forward to it. 5/25 lets go!!

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on May 9, 09 6:43 PM
Margie134, I am curious, and hope my question does not offend anybody. Are you by any chance, the wonderful Margie B, master of walkthroughs, that so many times has helped me (and hundreds of others) at Gamezebo? If you are, welcome and are you still doing those helpful walkthroughs? I hope so!

Go to: