TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:Guide to Opening Mini-Scenes

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 9, 15 4:56 PM
Just added all the quests to open the mini scenes in the bar in Chicago. Will add info about the Doll Shop mini scenes tomorrow.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 10, 15 3:13 PM
Just added quests for the Doll Shop, Aunt Margaret's House, and the Secret Library.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Oct 11, 15 10:54 AM
Can we get a moderator to sticky this threads to the links please?? I'll delete this message once that is done. thank you..

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Oct 13, 15 11:53 AM
Bump! Bump! Bump!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 17, 15 9:23 AM
Just added info about the first two mini scenes in West Virginia

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Nov 3, 15 9:10 AM
Just added info about the last mini scene in West Virginia.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Nov 15, 15 5:01 PM
Just added info about unlocking mini-scenes in Pensacola.

Suz57
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Suz57 on Mar 10, 16 11:43 AM
Bluex wrote:TSue in future add the level number you are on for the openings. That was I can also beef up my notes and compare.

Bluex,
I've made lots of notes on opening the mini-scenes. Would you like my data too?

-Suz57/DragonflySuz

[Post New]by JennieJennie22 on Apr 8, 16 6:41 PM
TiramaSue wrote:Just added info about Margaret's Gloves and info about opening the workshop room in the Doll Shop.

Can't stress enough the importance of keeping the quest queue as short as possible and reviewing it each time you open your game.

It's very likely you will have more than one character sending you to the same place and if you're not observant, you may not realize that you received a tool to open a mini scene.

Where did you add info on the gloves? I don't remember ever receiving the gloves but apparently don't have them because I can't open the book.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 9, 16 6:14 AM
JennieJennie22 wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:Just added info about Margaret's Gloves and info about opening the workshop room in the Doll Shop.

Can't stress enough the importance of keeping the quest queue as short as possible and reviewing it each time you open your game.

It's very likely you will have more than one character sending you to the same place and if you're not observant, you may not realize that you received a tool to open a mini scene.

Where did you add info on the gloves? I don't remember ever receiving the gloves but apparently don't have them because I can't open the book.

First page of the thread, 2nd post from the bottom.

[Post New]by AnneWll on Aug 30, 16 10:04 AM
Hello,

I've got problems with the quest Lost secrets of the tribe. I have found the spear but when I go to Portland Oregon it is dissapeared. I already know why this is but I hope someone can tell me where I can find this spear so I can try to find it again.

Thank you, Esther

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Aug 30, 16 4:33 PM
Ester, the spear should be in New Mexico. Good luck going back to get it...and remember to have enough energy to use it right away in Oregon!

BTW Welcome to the forum!

Edited on 08/30/2016 at 4:34:13 PM PST

[Post New]by AdellaxD on Nov 23, 16 1:51 PM
Hy.... I can t Open the mine cart....I solved all quests,but I am still missing cutters....How can i fix that??
thank you....

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 23, 16 4:31 PM
That quest is on the first page of this thread. See if you can go back and get the cutter. If you can not you will have to restart the game. It is imperative in this game that once you get a tool you use it immediately - do not close your game, do not turn off your computer. Lots of the time you get it and shut down the game, you lose it permanently.

In the first part of the game the quests are separated by other quests. If you happen across one that gives you the tool but not where to use it; scroll down the list and the same character should appear on the quest. Go immediately to that quest and use the tool.. Other quests are both parts in the same quest and you can easily get the item again because you have not finished the quest.

The game stopper is playing the Old Friends, Fresh Memories quests and getting the dirty gloves. HOWEVER, Georgia does not open for free until level 32. Leave the quest to get the gloves open and sitting in your queue until you have GA open. Also stay out of South Dakota until after you open GA and have gotten the quest to find the gloves.

Go to: