Gold PONY....intel

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

Re:Gold PONY....intel

[Post New]by Trolden on Oct 7, 15 2:33 PM
Wohoo - just got my pony. Only lvl 16 so that was a battle had to sell everything I had and grind, grind, grind. But so worth it - Now to save up for food so I can feed him at the gates.
Happy gaming all

Edited on 10/07/2015 at 2:33:43 PM PST

dwilson11
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by dwilson11 on Oct 7, 15 4:14 PM
I play on pc and kindle - not achieved the pony on pc but with selling all I could and biting the bullet 15 minutes before the witching hour and buying the last 3000 coins on my kindle, I now have the pony. After 9 months of only getting the odd gold chest with the puppy, my little pony has produce 9 gold chests and 1 silver today. I am 1 away from the 20 gold chest achievement.
Android is looking up
She seems to produce gold everywhere

Dee632
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Dee632 on Oct 7, 15 5:05 PM
Awww I want a pony. Just have to figure out how to get it.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 7, 15 5:11 PM
Dee632 wrote:Awww I want a pony. Just have to figure out how to get it.

Coins dee......coinage....collect coinage....in 24 hrs........sell inventory...no way......craft and sell....no way.....HOS HOS HOS till you have stacks of sellable stuff....that is the only way not to feel the pain of loss of inventory.......HOS HOS HOS.......or purchase coins...for real $....NO WAY......so HOS HOS....till another day......HOS HOS HOS.........yep cheers **D** out

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Oct 7, 15 5:16 PM
Is there a specific pet that gives the shards. I fed 5 pets today and only 1 gave me shards. The donkey at the source gates. Anyone have any other intel. My pony gave me gold, but no shards, both times.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Oct 7, 15 5:19 PM
sadie700 wrote:Is there a specific pet that gives the shards. I fed 5 pets today and only 1 gave me shards. The donkey at the source gates. Anyone have any other intel. My pony gave me gold, but no shards, both times.

I have tended to receive shards in silver chests and rusty chests......gold chest on time....along with stamps and a diamond in that gold chest of shards....no coins were in that one either....**D**

Dee632
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Dee632 on Oct 8, 15 7:37 AM
**D** spending my B'day trying to gift myself with the pony. lol Thanks for the advice.

Go to: