Re:Welcome to World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ forum

[Post New]by bunny28 on Feb 7, 10 11:19 AM
Im actually on level 5, tutorial. It doesnt have a help tab so Im here. Anyway, I dont get it. I have to connect the roads to the spring, I've done everything that Im suppose to do.. but it still kept telling me that the SPRING is disconnected from the mills. HELP!

Thanks. I also have a mac btw.

bunnykinz

[Post New]by emperial on Mar 28, 10 5:08 AM
Still not fixed for Intel Macs.

[Post New]by PoofBoy on May 10, 10 9:01 AM
Question: Does anyone else have problems with Zellians saving games? I cannot get this game to save once I get to the Tundra chapter. I got all the way to the desert only to have to start at the Tundra once I quit. The first time I was confused. Now, I am slightly frustrated. Great game but MAN, I cannot play through the rest of this without saving. Unless of course I shirk all of my other duties and pull an all nighter lol.

sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by sunmoog on Aug 11, 10 9:32 AM
sunmoog wrote:I posted this on another form but I am stuck on level 43 at the coast! There is just NO ROOM to fit everything!!!!!!!!!! Please help!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY COMPLETED THE 43rd LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!! Boy am I exited!

[Post New]by chesherecat on Aug 15, 10 9:48 AM
Help I am on level 29 and have no room for the last special build
Is there anythig I can demolish that won't effect any thing else
love this game the graphics are brilliant.
thanks.

[Post New]by chesherecat on Aug 17, 10 11:27 AM
it's ok I got it done

[Post New]by 4me_again on Sep 3, 10 10:12 AM
Help! I just posted a request for help with what my computer game is showing as level 43-Island of Sardor. However all of the tip sites I have found list it as Level 44 - Island of Sardor. Whichever it is I must have some sort of glitch in the system because it is not possible for me to place a fishery. I have tried everything I can think of and now I am completely stuck. I love the game but I'm really frustrated that I cannot finish it. Can you suggest anything?

dihol
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dihol on Sep 3, 10 8:18 PM
I am also stuck on this level. There is just no way to fit everything in. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Go to: