Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Save Halloween: City of Witches here

[Post New]by MrsElectkatt on Dec 5, 15 12:49 PM
Thanks for the reply burf90.

I generally do just write to customer service when I have a problem but thought I would give this a try this time. So much for that thought...

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 5, 15 8:32 PM
Ah yes, another fine idea all shot to h*** by fact... I hope you can get it running again. It was actually a really good game. Too bad it's so glitchy and BFG doesn't seem to be worrying about getting the devs to fix it. (If they are, it would be really nice if anyone ever bothered to pop in to let us know that.)

[Post New]by HappyCatPerson on Mar 2, 16 7:56 PM
Playing for the third time. I get all 100 levels 3 stars then i go for wings and crowns. I get 3/4 of the way through and the game slows to a crawl!!! Help

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 12, 16 10:50 AM
HappyCatPerson wrote:Playing for the third time. I get all 100 levels 3 stars then i go for wings and crowns. I get 3/4 of the way through and the game slows to a crawl!!! Help

If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, try changing the settings to "best performance". Deader suggested that in a response somewhere in this forum and it worked for me. It still won't be perfect, but it helps a lot. Once you're done with your play through, then you can just change the settings back to where you usually like them.

Other things I've found that helped with this issue was closing the BFG Game Manager while I played and starting the game fresh from booting up, before I have a thousand other programs hogging up system resources.

[Post New]by pagantomb on Jun 8, 16 10:42 PM
burf90 wrote:
HappyCatPerson wrote:Playing for the third time. I get all 100 levels 3 stars then i go for wings and crowns. I get 3/4 of the way through and the game slows to a crawl!!! Help

If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, try changing the settings to "best performance". Deader suggested that in a response somewhere in this forum and it worked for me. It still won't be perfect, but it helps a lot. Once you're done with your play through, then you can just change the settings back to where you usually like them.

Other things I've found that helped with this issue was closing the BFG Game Manager while I played and starting the game fresh from booting up, before I have a thousand other programs hogging up system resources.

I have tried both these fixes and neither work. Have also put a request through to customer service and so far nothing. They used to be pretty good but it's been a while since I needed them.

Go to: