Delorean01
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance 3: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Delorean01 on Nov 6, 15 11:57 AM
Stardancer001 wrote:I also have the problem in the bonus chapter (Castle Gates) when the game almost stops responding. The only thing the works fast is when you click on Menu.

The cursor has been annoying throughout the whole game either showing both the system and the custom cursor or turning into the system cursor on the right side of the screen.

Please fix asap, thank you!

Using a Mac OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance 3: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Nov 7, 15 4:46 AM
Quailridge wrote:Same issue with the bonus chapter. Get to the castle gates and either cursor doesn't respond at all or is soooooo slow can't play. Was fine until the Bonus Chapter. Running Mac desktop, El Capitan.

same issue. running El Capitan also

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance 3: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by jbnorman on Nov 10, 15 9:29 AM
pmax7 wrote:iMac
OS X 10.9.5

Game, [graphics, video, display, etc.] ran seamlessly until Bonus Game Play, specifically: At The Castle where game decelerates lower than "painful". [Although game is still responding, force quit is best option, as navigation is near to impossible. ]

Trouble-shooting:

• Uninstalled game and any/all associated files [i.e., ~/library/application support/dark romance, ~/downloads, etal]
• Re-install [/applications]
• Replay game -- same issue, same place

• Installed Game Manager [~/applications], downloaded game and played in another [admin] user account : issue occurs both user directories

Please Note: Game does not crash and played exceptionally well up until specific location.

Any advice is welcome.

thank you

Having exact same problem Macbook Pro OS X Yosemite and now El Capitan 10.11.1

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by scs2 on Nov 14, 15 4:07 PM
Mac users have been posting for 4 weeks now that the bonus game is unplayable. Is anyone working with the developer to get a fix or should we just give up and ask for refunds???

[Post New]by rosene on Nov 25, 15 4:54 AM
Hi

I also am having the same problem with the orange tiles when you press the hint button it states there is nothing more to do at this time. it is very frustrating as I was really enjoying the game and would like to finish it

ElderJen
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by ElderJen on Nov 27, 15 7:05 AM
Same issue with the orange tiles. I cannot move forward with the game at all so it is money wasted. This is not right. There should be some kind of fix. We should not be paying for faulty goods.

ElderJen
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by ElderJen on Nov 28, 15 12:20 AM
I have solved the Orange Tiles problem... switch to the Match three game and you can pick up all the pieces that way.

[Post New]by tambra77 on Jan 9, 16 9:22 PM
I am on a pc with os 8.1. I am having trouble with the Bonus Chapter. I am at the gate and have the basket of apples, but it will not work. I looked at the strategy guide and have done everything I was suppose to. Need and up date to fix this glitch.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Jan 29, 16 3:44 PM
my issue is that the skip button does not work on the puzzles...i started over just to make sure but yeah it is! think will ask for refund... :_(
idk y but alot of the CE's have issues...win 10 home. altho this should not have anything to do with the skip button NOT working.

[Post New]by Stardancer001 on Feb 24, 16 7:22 AM
So are we getting an update for Mac or not?

Go to: