scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

Re:Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill comments and reviews

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Oct 3, 09 5:00 AM
Had the same thing happen, figured I'd resolve it by random clicking LOL since there was really no penalty for it, but couldn't find the last thing. So I quit & restarted & it restarted the level & voila! all was fine.

HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Oct 3, 09 10:04 PM
Bluester wrote:I dumped this after 10 minutes. Hotel lobby, wanted me to find a brass goblet, I couldn't. Used a hint and I guess it was OFF SCREEN (NEVER had this problem before) because I still couldn't get it and couldn't move on.

I also find it very annoying when there are words are spelled wrong.. for pete's sake... hire an English spell checker if you are wanting to sell to English speaking people.

Ty! I knew I wasn't hallucinating! That goblet was actually sitting right on the stool when I started the game over, but it wasn't on the list that time. It's one of the reasons I created the discussion "items not on list, items don't exist. Huh?!!" Hmmm... so it's not just boring, it's buggy as a bee's nest.

[Post New]by ltchev on Oct 4, 09 7:10 AM
Ok , 1st I Love BIG FISH, but you really need to have someone (the creaters of the game) figure this out!! Every time I would need to stop the game and close ( save game) I would come back where I left off and everything in my inventory would be gone. [i]I tried a few different website trials and this happened in every one of them.
I would need to start the game all over at the beginning in order to get the inventory objects back.
I had considered purchasing this game at the beggining but with this issue I will not

Thanks

[Post New]by WanderingPenguin on Oct 6, 09 9:38 PM
Worst. Game. Ever.

They couldn't even decide if the main character's name was spelled "LuKa" or "LuCa".

And it had EASILY the worst music I've ever heard in one of these games.

Simply brutal. Thank goodness there was a demo!

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Oct 16, 09 9:56 PM
I thought this might be something different, since I usually like to play the mystery hidden object games. I gave it up after 5 minutes when I realized I had to hear a gun shot every time I found a hidden object. Isn't that like punishing you for being successful? I hated that, so I deleted the game. I know some people like to play with the sound off, but I'm not one of them.

[Post New]by duchess78 on Apr 29, 10 3:02 PM
i HAVE REALLY BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME PLAYING THIS GAME. i HAVE WRITTEN TWICE BEFORE AND SOMEONE ON THE FORUMS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HELP ME. THIS TIME i AM TO A MINI KEY GAME, BUT THE BOARD IS FROZEN i HAVE TO TURN MY COMPUTER OFF TO GET OUT OF THIS GAME. WHAT AM i DOING WRONG?

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 23, 11 12:40 AM
Wow, this game is incredibly boring. The hidden object scenes aren't very relevant to anything, and all you get when you find all the objects is a sign saying "Congratulations, you won!" The story was plodding, and while I imagine someone put a lot of work into putting as many tiny objects as possible into pretty photographs, I don't enjoy straining to see the little things, or objects that are half or more off-screen. I tried to give it a chance, and just feel ripped off for completely wasting 10 minutes that had no enjoyment at all for me. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Go to: