Re:Welcome to Destination: Treasure Island forum

[Post New]by petrie on Oct 22, 09 10:53 AM
I tray twice to installing the game, my computer does not open to play the game
it finish completed when I traid to play tell me close the game, tahnk you for your help, bertea

[Post New]by greatdane813 on Oct 25, 09 4:05 PM
HELP!!! I went past the rabbit-snake-monkey puzzle (I put the discs into storage) and went right into the swamp were I got stuck in the quicksand. I have tried to go back to all prior map locations, but even with the grappling ready to use, I cannot go backward to anything prior to the swamp!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 25, 09 11:07 PM
greatdane813 wrote:HELP!!! I went past the rabbit-snake-monkey puzzle (I put the discs into storage) and went right into the swamp were I got stuck in the quicksand. I have tried to go back to all prior map locations, but even with the grappling ready to use, I cannot go backward to anything prior to the swamp!

Did you manage to get through the swamp to the other side?

Where exactly are you now? (Stuck in the swamp or on one side or the other)

[Post New]by josephbeall on Oct 26, 09 5:36 PM
What now ,blowed horn,skeleton did not fall? need answer as to what to do about this to correct problem. Thanks,Joe

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 26, 09 9:15 PM
josephbeall wrote:What now ,blowed horn,skeleton did not fall? need answer as to what to do about this to correct problem. Thanks,Joe

Blowing the 2nd horn is a checkpoint in the game, so you need to go back over things and find out what step you've missed.

The first thing to do is to check the Enigma and see which lines are not crossed out.

To get there, start at any regular scene. Right-click to go to the inventory screen. Left-click on the Enigma butotn an dyou'll be able to see what the game thinks you haven't compelted.

The two most common issues seem to be:

1. Not having the Idol set up correctly. See the screenshot at the end of the chapter "The Idol" in the Blog Walkthrough.

2. Not talking to the parrot completely. He will usually be either sitting on the Idol or up to the left at Gallows Grove.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by Carolemitch on Oct 29, 09 7:40 AM
HELP, every time I try to save a session , it does not work adn i have to start at begining,,,, what am I doing wrong.?

[Post New]by clipat on Nov 27, 10 10:29 AM
[/b][i][u][b]
7abibi wrote:i foud the mallt but the prolem now the squeleton didnt fall

[Post New]by suzie7694 on Feb 15, 11 6:54 AM
How do i get to the banana tree ?

sidlove
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

coins

[Post New]by sidlove on Aug 9, 13 2:17 PM
Help me please! It won't let me put the correct coins in as I'm only getting the hand icon for the wrong coins. I've tried everything too! What am I missing?!?!

Go to: