Malicia69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

No Fries

[Post New]by Malicia69 on Mar 27, 11 4:41 PM
I really enjoy this game, but there are no fries incorporated into the levels of Jack's Burger Barn. In reality, there's always fries that go with burgers and it would of been awesome if this game had "fries". Some characters I found very annoying, like the hotdog guy and the space man. You can repeat the levels as well. Not a bad game )

Re: Cake Mania Main Street comments and reviews

[Post New]by falconr3 on Apr 29, 11 8:03 AM
flutterby_dee wrote:I had a lot of fun playing the demo - I was very sad when it was over! I really enjoy the variety, and I like having lots of different goals to work towards at once, rather than strictly linear play. I've always been a big fan of the Cake Mania series (was the first TMG I played, and I've been hooked ever since!), so this will definitely be a buy for me.

^ I couldn't stop playing this, when my demo was over, I immediately purchased the game.

I would def Recommend it for new players.

Another successful game from Big Fish!

Keep It Up!

The more you create the more we'll buy

PS: New Computer, the keyboard sucks

Re:Cake Mania Main Street comments and reviews

[Post New]by lovelybambi75 on Jun 1, 11 3:34 PM
I finished the whole game yesterday but I wasn't able to upgrade all the ovens, toppers, and cake decorations. Does anybody know why?

Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Dec 28, 11 8:37 PM
NICE! not only cakes this time you do sushi and flowers too thanks Bigfish!

[Post New]by dakotanprudle on Jan 6, 12 9:22 PM
This game gets riduclously annoying! You have customers come in and have like five seconds of patience!

Go to: