Re:Welcome to Reincarnations: Awakening forum

[Post New]by TennyoCeres on Nov 12, 10 1:19 AM
myst_read wrote:this game is crazy. either it's frozen or unfinished. I'm still in the office going from one side to the other.

[Post New]by judyblueeyes on Nov 15, 10 8:33 AM
I like the game a lot but I can't find the toy block in the trailer. I need help please

kenneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by kenneve on Jan 16, 11 2:25 PM
I can't locate where to start a discussion, but I need help. I purchased the game after the trial. No problem with trial, but now I am done in the temple, I have the green gem, but I cant get out of the area and back to the portals. How do I do this?? I appreciate any help you can offer.

By tthe way I played ReincarnaTIONS Uncover the past first which i loved so I hope there is help with Awakening.

Thanks.

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on May 15, 11 4:52 AM
Entertaining story-line, simple game play and awesome subject matter.

[Post New]by gamedaddy50 on May 27, 11 6:46 PM
Just completed Reincarnation:Awakening,& whilst it was fairly enjoyable it ended somewhat abruptly,or so I thought! So she ends up sunning herself on a beach in Hawaii,big whoopdedoo,lol,but that kinda leaves us waiting for the sequel! Or am I just a total numpty & not realised the sequel actually IS available & I just haven't found it yet?!

[Post New]by lonersgalore on Mar 7, 13 1:39 PM
I go through these types of games ridiculously fast. Someone posted it took them 7 1/2 hours to complete.... It took me less than 1 hour from start to finish. I loved the scenes and the incarnations, and I'm really looking forward to playing the next game in the series.

Go to: