Spoiler Alert!

Try being friendly with your neighbors.

Emmie1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Welcome to Avenue Flo forum

[Post New]by Emmie1956 on Oct 26, 10 2:18 AM
RE: Traingles on recipe box...This puzzle makes no sense. Even after looking at the walkthru, I can't get it. Are you supposed to be able to drag the bigger triangles to proper spot on the hexagon? I can't see how the colors above center horizontal line can get to bottom half and vice versa. Please help me.

NICNACNOO78
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NICNACNOO78 on Oct 26, 10 12:12 PM
AAAAARRrrrGGGggggHHHhhh - what to do? I had a sroke DAMN IT and CANNOTget past the aerobics bit! Patience? Escapes mr i am afraid! LOVINGAVENUE FLO but HELP - or will quit BF!

Welcome to Avenue Flo forum

[Post New]by luvbutrflyz on Nov 2, 10 12:12 PM
Mermaid21 wrote:Hi everyone, I too LOVE!!!! the Dash series. This is by far the most challenging also. Which leads me to this question, how do you get the combination for the safe. I found all the clues, but "Flo" keeps telling me there's something not right, to keep looking. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

[Post New]by luvbutrflyz on Nov 2, 10 12:15 PM
I am stuck on the combination too!!! The closet shows two pair of shoes with different sizes. I see 7 sailboats. Whats up with the Burger Bonanza? I can't figure this out. Please Help1

#33 Balloon

[Post New]by FaMulan_21 on Dec 5, 10 11:51 AM
Im stuck looking for the last balloon in avenue flo i have look everywere and i can't find it can anyone tell me where is it

Edited on 12/05/2010 at 11:52:50 AM PST

[Post New]by faviola1986 on Mar 24, 11 7:22 PM
hi

[Post New]by faviola1986 on Mar 24, 11 7:29 PM
hi seem i need help figure out the last clothing display in the dress shop

[Post New]by linhlindsay on Apr 22, 11 7:39 PM
hi i play Avenue Flo the wedding i finis everything in stage 1 but i cant find the last bottle to get a coin anyone know where the last bottle is i tried 3 day now and still cant find it

PoochieK
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by PoochieK on Nov 16, 11 2:42 PM
meelaska wrote:im getting frustrated with the dress shop and the beads.. i have re started the game twice and before i even pick up the beads there is only 11 in the shop.. i have checked the screen shot and dont seem to have a bead near the bottom left of the screen.. its not there.. HELP..
Just click (hint ) to make sure you do it right. and Go to the Avenue Flo walkthrough for this game. Has all the answers

[Post New]by CandiB40 on Jun 18, 12 9:07 PM
Can anyone help me complete the last bouquet, I can't figure it out.

Aub17
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Aub17 on Apr 23, 13 9:02 AM
I can't get to the bakery, I am stuck. Is there a certain way you get to the bakery?

Welcome to Avenue Flo forum

[Post New]by luv2play123 on Jul 19, 13 4:02 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Avenue Flo forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Avenue Flo players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I Need Help! I have Ave. Flo on my Kindle Fire and am almost through the entire game. I am to the point where Flo needs to unlock the drawer in the little chest in her apt. to get the combination out. I have checked the walk through and it says to pick up a key off the TV to unlock the drawer, but there is no key there! Below in the blue box where the items are kept that you find and use in the game there is a skeleton key. I tried that but I get the message that it doesn't fit the drawer. Has anyone else has this problem? Anyone have any ideas?? I'm totally stumped and frustrated. Can't leave the apt. without getting the combination so I can't back track.

[Post New]by Tytan8 on Nov 20, 13 6:18 AM
Help, I'm planning the clothing display game but its blank with only hangers, how do i move the clothes if I can't see them?

Go to: