Re:Explorer's League Epic Quest

[Post New]by az1swife on Dec 14, 15 6:11 PM
I've been in the molten core for over a week now and still can't get that last box. I've tried all areas. What am I missing? Can someone please help?

tgcougar
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by tgcougar on Dec 14, 15 8:51 PM
az1swife wrote:I've been in the molten core for over a week now and still can't get that last box. I've tried all areas. What am I missing? Can someone please help?

Whack away in Field 3 [bottom left] - you'll be rewarded.

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jan 31, 16 2:26 PM
Thanks to all of the "original" epic explorers who posted their help on here! As it is the best help in regards to the spoiler list/trinkets/pet and more, I added it to the Wiki help page.

* Thanks again Rumbitothecore! Your list is the best and most helpful of all the forums! Because of it, you helped ease a lot of frustration for other players and will help even more from other platforms!

My hint for anyone who found this in a search is: There is fishing nearby in a lot of the areas, so you can replenish your energy without teleporting. (And an excuse to fish up any decorations or gear you may have missed prior!)

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Fishing

Edited on 01/31/2016 at 2:41:51 PM PST

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Feb 1, 16 11:58 PM
HorseDancer1 wrote:
I copied the list of locations into MS Word, then checked them off as I found the boxes. I knew I would not remember!!!

Good luck!

Good idea.
And thanks to Rumbi for the list.

I'm still not convinced I'll complete this quest but meh, it's either this or hang out with the nerfy princess and pretend I want to get into the castle.
~between the princess and nate, I'm about ready to tell'em to go whack Themselves; I'm going on vacation! lol ~
So we'll have to see. XP

[Post New]by Blonde4eyes on Jun 15, 16 9:54 PM
:
I found I had a better drop rate if I had no other quests pending & I used "Ghost Horse" pet (higher % quest items pet). I had almost no trouble getting drops once I stuck with this formula.

Go to: