evennow
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by evennow on Jun 14, 16 3:35 PM
Count me among those players who cannot make the antidote tea in the Bonus Game. I emailed BF technical support today. We'll see what they say about this problem. I hope the publisher will correct and send update soon.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by mum6430 on Oct 29, 16 3:05 AM
I put a post about this game nearly one week ago ... still no replay ... this is the second time in asking. I'm in the cave entering in the solution to open the chest .... 3,6,9,12,15,18,21,24 ... and nothing happens .... why?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 29, 16 12:12 PM
@mum6430
Some people do seem to be having a problem with this.
When you press a number to select it, it goes dark. Basically you just have to make sure that the only numbers that are dark, are the ones in the sequence. Every other number should be light.

If you have already been playing with this puzzle then it might be worth resetting it with the in puzzle reset button (if it has one, Can't really remember), or else leaving the puzzle and going back in.

Then make sure, before you put the code in, that all buttons are light in colour. I think other people with this problem said that the number 10 was darkened, even though they hadn't selected it, so make sure that it is light like the others, and press it if it is not, until all are the same colour.
This seems to be the glitch, that some buttons are selected at the start of the game, even though they were not pressed.
Then press the numbers in the code, and they should go dark.
Hopefully that should solve the puzzle.
Good luck and fingers crossed

P.s Your posts number says you only have one, so perhaps something went wrong and you didn't actually send the last one, for someone to get back to.
Also bear in mind that this is a game that came out a while ago so people aren't on this forum as much and it may take a while for someone to see and reply to your post.
Hope all works out for you

[Post New]by Alyssagames on Mar 6, 17 6:38 PM
I'm on my kindle 10 and have completed every task. The game will not end. I have no more items in my inventory, found every changing object, and all the figurines. How can I complete game?

[Post New]by ChristinaW65 on Apr 28, 17 9:46 PM
salad3 wrote:There's a glitch in the bonus game. It has it's own thread, so I didn't even realize no one had posted it here. But I'm trying to make the tea; I have done everything I needed to do, it will not let me use the pestle on or pick up the ingredients for the tea. When I hit "hint", it tells me what I need to do, but I've already done it. So I can't move forward. The bonus games are the only reason I even bother getting the CE's, and I really enjoyed this one, so I'm really disappointed. It's at the tail end of the bonus game. I lack closure!

I see posts back to 2015 with the problem. I just bought the game and it's still not working at the tea area! Come on Big Fish, fix the games before you continue to sell them. I feel a bit ripped off!

JPaules029
Clownfish
Clownfish
562 Posts

[Post New]by JPaules029 on Jun 27, 17 4:02 PM
I am also having problems with the tea. Is there no resolution??

JoAnn

JPaules029
Clownfish
Clownfish
562 Posts

[Post New]by JPaules029 on Jun 27, 17 4:05 PM
Any response?

evennow wrote:Count me among those players who cannot make the antidote tea in the Bonus Game. I emailed BF technical support today. We'll see what they say about this problem. I hope the publisher will correct and send update soon.

Go to: