stuck in bonusgame

sdann
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:stuck in bonusgame

[Post New]by sdann on Mar 6, 16 6:47 AM
I'm in same position. Game has this major defect. Clearly it has not been fully tested and now needs to be fixed. I got the ingredients and regularly dropped them off here, obviously not in the right order. Like most, I am not interested in restarting. They should fix this major defect or else what is the point. Full testing and fixing any problems is a key part to game development and someone really dropped the ball.

chickenjools
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by chickenjools on Mar 31, 16 10:26 AM
Has anyone had any good news about this glitch yet? I can't believe you have to play the main game again to be able to replay the bonus game. I'm really annoyed!

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 1, 16 11:12 AM
Concerning the problem with making the tea:

I have a news flash for the devs: If you think this is cute and/or clever, think again! If this is actually part of the game, it will not win any customers for future games released by your company. If, on the other hand, it is a glitch, it needs to be fixed. This game has been out on this site for six months and players have been posting since the day after it was released exclusively to members. No one likes a merchant who ignores problems. Customers tend to be suspicious of getting "stung" again and usually do not buy from that merchant (developer) again. You certainly have been crossed off my list for future purchases.

Edited on 05/01/2016 at 7:03:27 PM PST

Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Jun 24, 16 8:17 PM
here it is June and the same issue still exists. WTH???

jan1949
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by jan1949 on Aug 1, 16 3:37 PM
It is August 1, 2016 and I am having the same problem with making the TEA! I really hope Big Fish has notified the developer of this irritating situation in an otherwise really fun game.

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Aug 8, 16 12:30 PM
August 8th, and I'm having the exact same problem. And it absolutely IS a glitch.

1. The recipe does NOT say the ingredients must be added to the pestle in a particular order. However, if you don't add them in the order they're listed, you can't take the pestle once the ingredients have been ground with the mortar.

2. The hotspot to get the mortar to grind the ingredients must be a single pixel. Meanwhile, every time you miss it, Maaron endlessly repeats himself, rapidly changing your frustration to rage.

Go to: