Re:4 Elements - last level - SO Mean

[Post New]by paymistress on Oct 15, 10 10:28 AM
level 64 is easy if you know how. You need to charge up the spade and the bomb but you DON'T have to clear a path. Just click as many chains of red and green as quickly as you can and you should be OK.

Now, how do I get rid of the fairy? Some one must have the answer - PLEASE

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Oct 15, 10 10:36 AM
karenplop wrote:I have played and played level 63 but like Scotcat, my finger and wrist's are stiff and won't work that way. I am waiting for the re-release of this game. I have really enjoyed it. Now if we could only get rid of that fairy

Hey, I'm old slow and diseased but I've made it thru the last level a couple of times and so will you - just try again.

As for the new 4 Elements "getting rid of the fairies" - forget it - there are going to be 4 of them!!!!

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Oct 20, 10 2:27 PM
paymistress wrote:level 64 is easy if you know how. You need to charge up the spade and the bomb but you DON'T have to clear a path. Just click as many chains of red and green as quickly as you can and you should be OK.

Now, how do I get rid of the fairy? Some one must have the answer - PLEASE

I wondered about that too; disabling her would be a nice option!

[Post New]by marionslaughter on May 4, 11 8:50 PM
It took me2 days to get 63, now I am not fast enough to do 64. It seems as though my clicker does not work correctly with the screen going that fast, I click it but it doesn't catch or it jumps. there is no way I will be able to do 64. I do love the game

[Post New]by Hatpeterson on May 23, 11 7:17 PM
ok - over the past year I've replayed level 64 about 200 times. I can usually get the bomb power-up but that's it. I saw somewhere there is an upgrade. Do I have to buy it or can I just download it? I'm willing to do anything to get past this level. I don't have 200 more times left in my soul

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on May 27, 11 11:12 AM
I'm not hugely in favour of timers but this one wasn't too bad. Finished the game completely (yes, I had to retry 63 and 64 a few times) and it was very satisfying. Took a long time (over a period of day) and it can be replayed several times. Some M3 games can be replayed but the story gets old. This game is interesting enough to do several times. A good buy for me.

[Post New]by shazzybaby1 on Jun 18, 11 2:10 PM
I Completed
the last level

[Post New]by cleopatra209 on Jun 20, 11 1:44 PM
just completed level 64. googled, how to slow down your computer to play games. the suggestion that worked was cpukil305. slowed down the computer enough for me to obtain the bomb and shovel. bombed the blockage first then used the shovel, allowing the water or whatever it is to flow. then just played the game, as usual. hope this helps.

Edited on 06/20/2011 at 1:45:35 PM PST

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Jun 29, 11 4:57 PM
Well, this is the first time,I read the forum on the GAME, " 4 elements". I really enjoyed this game. BUT, AND THAT'S A ENORMOUS BUT. I FINALLY GOT THREW LEVEL 63. AND, SAID TO MY SELF, OMG, I CANT BELIEVE IT, I MADE IT THREW. NOW SETTLING DOWN, TO PLAY THE NEXT LEVEL, BOY WHAT A SMACK IN MY FACE, I TRIED AND TRIED. HOW THE HECK DO THEY THINK PEOPLE MOVE THAT FAST. I WANTED TO COMPLETE THE GAME, EVEN WITH HELP, PET PEAVE OF MIND, PLUS IT WAS THE LAST LEVEL . TO THE MAKERS OF THE GAME, SINCERELY, NANABOONANA

Edited on 06/29/2011 at 4:58:46 PM PST

[Post New]by newbe3 on Jul 5, 11 4:32 AM
I got through 63 easily enough. 64 is impossible. its too fast and my mac doesnt go fast enough(i dont use a mouse only the pad). I agree, we are not all 18 and I for one dont have grandkids..besides the pleasure is doing it yourself..shame as its a lovely game otherwise

[Post New]by oneblondieone on Sep 13, 11 2:31 PM
I LOVE this game. I must admit, when I got to level 63, I was a little frustrated, even with the fairy's warning that you must move quickly to fill the red and green power-ups. After my 4th or 5th try, I actually exited out of the game in frustration. When I came back later, I looked at the game board to identify the red and green combos I could see and was able to clear it with the first try on that attempt. After clearing level 63, it took me two tries to clear level 64, which actually seemed easier to me after all the trouble I had with previous level. I would still absolutely recommend this game. Just remember you are smarter than the game!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 13, 11 2:48 PM
I was so angry with the game developer, Playrix, when I got to level 63. I wrote directly to their customer service and complained about level 63. After more people complained, Playrix released an update said they revised the game and made 63 & 64 easier. It’s hard to tell if they really did that or not.

In the mean time, I went into the game program and into the levels, which I could open with NotePad. The items that fill the spaces in each level diagram are represented by alpha characters, numbers or symbols. You can actually see the design of the layout of the levels in NotePad. After a little investigation I was able to see what alpha characters represent the different obstacles in the layout. I took out some of the obstacles in levels 63 and 64 so that I could enjoy the whole game and not be so frustrated.

Since then I have downloaded the game again and played it through without my alterations and I was able to make it through levels 63 and 64 within the time limit.

The new game, 4 Elements 2, can be played in untimed mode, which is a welcomed change. I think they will sell more games because players will have the choice of timed or untimed.

[Post New]by silvergirl_quest on Sep 26, 11 2:02 AM
LizzieK wrote:The new game, 4 Elements 2, can be played in untimed mode, which is a welcomed change. I think they will sell more games because players will have the choice of timed or untimed.

Why would I ever buy the sequel to this sadistic game? I even downloaded the "new, easier version" update, and I still can't get through level 63: I can't even figure out what I'm supposed to be aiming for when I'm ripping through above the exploding arrows. I love match-3 games and I love doing them in timed mode. Obviously, I'm not fast enough to get through even their "easier version" and that's very disappointing to me.

Maybe sometime I'll try to finish this game, but I can't see rewarding the developers by buying the second game, especially at a CE price. (Come to think of it, I don't think I'd buy the second 4 Elements game even at a COW price, and that's a good sign as to how angry the first one made me.)

Edited on 09/26/2011 at 2:12:10 AM PST

[Post New]by springsnow on Oct 29, 11 10:44 AM
I am stuck on 64 too. Like others I know what to do but am not fast enough.

This is frustrating but 63 fun levels out of 64 makes the game well worth the cost for me.

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by birdie5 on Feb 23, 12 1:53 PM
I too was frustrated with level 64 but just finished it just before the time ran out. I have found with this game that sometimes you need to restart or try a second time and you get better layouts so that you can create bombs without using the power ups. Good luck to all!

anjowi49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by anjowi49 on Feb 28, 12 12:37 AM
I have read here that people are making it through the water turtle level on this game and I don't believe it. It seems like whoever designed this game decided that they were going to make it so that no one can win in the end.
I was really enjoying the game and even looking forward to going on to 4 Elements II and then I hit this level where you cannot win. That is not going to happen. A crushing disappointment. Bad move, Playrix! You will lose some of your fan base over this.
Big Fish should put a prominent warning on this game that most players will not be able to play it through to completion. I agree. Pulling this trick is SO MEAN!

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by geohunter on Feb 28, 12 11:27 PM
I managed to get through all the levels. I'm playing the game, again. Those last two levels are the hardest to get through and I had to restart a couple of times. I have no idea why the Playrix made this so hard at the end as it was tough enough as you kept going. I like the game but understand why some people are upset. So was I. I was ready to throw the computer out the window I was so frustrated at times! I kept at it but still it's really really hard (and confusing) at the last couple of levels.

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by geohunter on Feb 28, 12 11:28 PM
I managed to get through all the levels. I'm playing the game, again. Those last two levels are the hardest to get through and I had to restart a couple of times. I have no idea why the Playrix made this so hard at the end as it was tough enough as you kept going. I like the game but understand why some people are upset. So was I. I was ready to throw the computer out the window I was so frustrated at times! I kept at it but still it's really really hard (and confusing) at the last couple of levels.

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by geohunter on Feb 28, 12 11:28 PM

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by geohunter on Feb 28, 12 11:31 PM
I managed to get through all the levels. I'm playing the game, again. Those last two levels are the hardest to get through and I had to restart a couple of times. I have no idea why Playrix made this so hard at the end as it was tough enough as you kept going. I like the game but understand why some people are upset. So was I. I was ready to throw the computer out the window I was so frustrated at times! I kept at it but still it's really really hard (and confusing) at the last couple of levels.

Go to: