Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Top 10 frustrations of the Castle

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 22, 15 8:52 PM
NoFishToday wrote:I am EST. I cannot gift anyone until 3am, even if they are in my time zone or a time zone AHEAD of mine. I get that there are time zones behind mine, and therefore they have not yet started their "new day". That makes sense. But not being able to gift my OWN time zone, or those ahead of mine....well I just don't get it.

Wow! I didn't realize you cannot gift to same time zone! I just assumed that every time I had a problem, those people were in MST or PST. I was successful gifting to one person 2x shortly after midnight, and just assumed that person was in my same time zone....perhaps I had not actually gifted to that person at all on the previous day...

At any rate....the time zone issue remains an issue.....Even though we supposedly can gift from midnight to 7:59 am, it doesn't work that way because of the location of the servers. Which is really a problem because sometimes I am up after midnight, but not in the game until after 8:00 am the next morning.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Nov 22, 15 9:30 PM
Number 7 is apparent......and pervasive......& quite annoying.....LOL **D** out

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Nov 23, 15 5:49 AM
General sir

I would like to add another if you please. I am having a devil of a time getting any brown Unique Stamps to drop. (My husband calls them tricked-out tickets)

Got one Tricked-out ticket in a full round.

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Nov 23, 15 7:12 AM
Oh, wow, where do I begin. Dear General, I am going to add a few:

On the morphing objects as well as too close to clickable things, I have seen many flash on and off way too instanteously to race your mouse across the screen to click on them.

On gifting: It should be 15 a day -- whenever you feel like sending them in any 24 hour period. Not 5 3x a day. The 5 3x a day is difficult for people who work and days I have doctor appointments I'm liable to miss one. Why can't we do the 15 a day throughout the day or even all at once, however works best for us?

That achievement that should be for participation not placing top 100. I participate eagerly but I simply am not good enough to place in the top 100 through no fault of my own.

Food. Food needs to drop more frequently. Seems the more pets I accumulate, the less food I get.

Pet medalions. More ways to get them. Let them drop from HOS or the morphing things or something. Daily quests alone don't let you accumulate enough for the pets you need to craft let alone so you can craft some food to feed your critters.

I am sick of pumpkins. 2000 was too many. I have only 37 to go and will get them today but I am sick of pumpkins. Thank you very much. Oh, and only achieved thanks to the pumpkin swap, btw. 2000 was way too many. Thank God I never cared for pumpkin pie but I usually make some pumpkin bread which I love Thanksgiving. I think I'm passing this year.

Edited on 11/23/2015 at 7:32:24 AM PST

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Nov 23, 15 7:21 AM

Edited on 11/23/2015 at 9:43:23 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 23, 15 7:30 AM

Edited on 11/23/2015 at 9:24:08 AM PST

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Nov 23, 15 8:46 AM

Edited on 11/23/2015 at 9:44:29 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 23, 15 8:53 AM
And, since many ARE seniors and do have disabilities.....hence another reason for not having an achievement for being in the top 100 of 10 tournaments.......just saying...

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Nov 23, 15 8:58 AM
Annelliegram wrote:
siberlene wrote:
As for time zones, I don't think it matters. You can gift 5 times every 8 hours. Eight hours is eight hours no matter where you are.

Actually, it DOES matter....I am in the CST time zone..... At midnight, I can gift to someone I gifted the previous day, provided they live in the EST or my time zone. However, if I try to gift someone I gifted the previous day who lives in MST or PST, I cannot gift to them until 1:00 am for MST and 2:00 am for PST.

I have this same issue as well, sometimes I can gift all 5, but most times I cannot, searching through all my friends just to find people I can actually send to. It really is annoying.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 23, 15 9:07 AM
Yes, the time zone thing about gifting is a pain.
(am in central zone, usa...but most of my friends, even those in the UK can't be gifted a 2nd day in a row between midnight and 2am (and if i stay up that late, am sure to miss gifting chance before 8 am!!)

My sis says she is always worried about accidentally trashing her game, since the trash can is too darn close to the Play "button".

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 23, 15 9:16 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and remind users that in order to make the Forums accessible to everyone, the Forum Rules must be followed, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

A warning was placed in this particular thread, and as this thread isn't adhering to the rules, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. I'll be going through this thread and editing posts that are in violation of the Forum Rules. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 11/23/2015 at 9:18:34 AM PST

Go to: