Re:Welcome to Trapped: The Abduction forum

[Post New]by negomiretsof on Nov 7, 09 7:08 AM
I bought the game as soon as my free hour ran out. Very good game but could have been a bit longer and the abrupt ending came as a disappointment.

[Post New]by Ladygonzo_20 on Nov 8, 09 1:15 PM
Hi all.....I rather enjoyed the game, tho it was a bit creepy for my tastes. I am a woman and did find this a bit unsettling, but I've played it out to the end and rather liked it. There was some misspelling that kinda annoyed me, but that's a thing I can over look. I'm wondering if there is a sequel in the works or a prequel to tell us WHY she was kidnapped and WHO the creepy guy is.....

To those who dislike it, you don't have to get it and play it. Some of us would rather have several games like this rather than play children like games. Life is full of stuff like this and it's not all rosy and nice. I will get the sequel and play it as well....

[Post New]by missdmeanour on Nov 9, 09 10:11 PM
Have to say I got to bout half way thro this game on the demo with hardly any hints! NOT impressed at the ending! good game but wish I hadnt wasted money on it if Id known it was going to be so short considering the content and what you had to do! The puzzles were pretty good if not a little easy which led you to believe it would go on a little longer.....I thought you would get to use the items you collected at the end rather than having to wait til another game is released?!!

[Post New]by onetruezeldafan on Nov 14, 09 12:50 PM
This game is great! Well, I liked it. Some people said they didn't like it because it "held your hand" the whole way through. Well, sometimes it's good, because if I didn't know where to look or anything, I would still be on level one. I didn't mind the cutscenes, but the kidnapper's voice got a bit annoying. I didn't get to the ending but I made it to the second to last level...what happened?

[Post New]by ardianfox on Nov 14, 09 6:12 PM
I've been playing BigFish Games for years and I love this one. I'm into sci-fi and horror and stuff so this was great fun! Can't wait for the sequel! It's a game people..so it's not real so like play it already! I was wishing BigFish would rate games by their level of difficulty so I could pick out the ones I like by how hard they are supposed to be. That would be nice. Also thanks BigFish for the stuffed fish toy...really cute! What do I get for 5 years of membership? Keep up the good work! I am housebound so playing these games is a lifeline for me! I'd like a hidden object adventure game about alien abuduction! Also games on alien planets would be cool. Or out in spce or under the ocean. Well, I've blabbed enough...enjoy all the games and don't take them so seriously! They are all fun!

[Post New]by Hy9987 on Nov 22, 09 1:12 PM
Downloaded the demo for mac, and it keeps giving me script errors. I would reply yes, to the question, "Script error. Continue?" and could continue until it got to the front page. A players name, Matt, is in the profile list and it won't let you delete it or select new or anything. Also, all the links for help on Big fish are down right now.

[Post New]by Godivarose on Nov 25, 09 11:30 AM
Hy9987 wrote:Downloaded the demo for mac, and it keeps giving me script errors. I would reply yes, to the question, "Script error. Continue?" and could continue until it got to the front page. A players name, Matt, is in the profile list and it won't let you delete it or select new or anything. Also, all the links for help on Big fish are down right now.

I am having the same issue, has anyone figured out how to fix this? I really want to play!

jen75
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by jen75 on Jan 3, 10 5:47 AM
does anyone know when the sequel is out?

mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by mirror75 on Jan 13, 10 6:05 PM
Structurally it is a good HOG. However I too, am surprised that Big Fish would allow it on it's site. A woman being abducted and tortured is a bit much. That's not to say I won't continue playing it. It reminds me of the SAW movies.

f1racing
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by f1racing on Jan 18, 10 2:53 AM
I enjoyed the game itself. The only complaints I have are 1) - The dialogue was REALLY bad and 2) - I would have liked to see that you could skip the dialogue parts. Other then that, it was worth the money spent.

moya1415
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by moya1415 on May 13, 10 11:42 AM
it sucked ...i didn't like the end....they need to contuine it with a part two....

[Post New]by Bubblingbrook21 on Jan 30, 11 9:32 PM
Wow! What a complete waste of an hour. For those of you who think this is scary you have obviously never turned on a tv. All of the puzzles were simple and the scenes themselves were boring.

[Post New]by darkknightva1967 on Jun 5, 11 9:52 PM
will a sequel to this game be made?

[Post New]by monkeyman7 on Sep 3, 11 2:17 PM
tinor wrote:
Examples: "It's only one of the things I'll take from you", and, "You're supposed to play nice."

Ewww! Just ewww! Am I the only one who sees something seriously wrong with this game?!

I guess.

I'm a woman and played it and, though creepy, didn't bother me any worse than a Lifetime movie or such. And I don't quite see why those lines bothered you so.

Yeeah, you could think that it's referring to rape or something like that. But really--he took her shoes, then some teeth, so he's saying he's going to take more things until he takes her LIFE.

And playing nice---as in cooperating?

I mean, I'm a Christian so some of the vampire, witchraft, and voodoo type games bother me. But I don't get mad at BigFish. I just don't download/play them since just bc I don't like them doesn't mean someone else can't enjoy it...

katintn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by katintn on Jan 23, 13 7:14 PM
Can anyone tell me the resolution to use for this games, I keep getting message, 'cannot find working resolution' and am unable to have the game go full screen. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by cgoodw81 on Jun 11, 13 2:55 PM
tinor wrote:This game is shocking for Big Fish! It's crazy that it's ok to make and sell a game that abducts and murders victims. The voice of the serial killer is frightening, and some of the things he growls at her from behind the camera are disgusting!

Examples: "It's only one of the things I'll take from you", and, "You're supposed to play nice."

Ewww! Just ewww! Am I the only one who sees something seriously wrong with this game?!

And for those who ask why I played the demo... Sheer frightening curiosity. I was surprised to see it on this site, and have never felt the need before to comment in over three years of playing Big Fish games!!

[Post New]by cgoodw81 on Jun 11, 13 2:58 PM
I agree with you!! Everyday we here of girls and women being abducted, raped, tortured and murdered. THIS IS NOT A GAME!! NOR SHOULD IT BE A GAME ON BIGFISH. Who thought of this? They should be fired and get couseling!

Edited on 06/11/2013 at 2:59:42 PM PST

Go to: