Tokyo - Level Help

Re:Tokyo - Level Help

[Post New]by Pdbellar on Jun 4, 16 11:22 PM
Need help with 114-3 & 118-3 I can't complete them. I've been on these for days. Need the resources. Thanks

Edited on 06/05/2016 at 6:37:59 AM PST

Re:Tokyo - Level 110 Help

[Post New]by Genafan201 on Jun 5, 16 8:29 AM
Hi! I've completed level 110 and need to next build Oaiba. But when I click to do that another pop up opens with a little dog in it telling me to collect 10 items for the reward. But no new levels opened, so I don't know how to collect those items or build Odaiba. Help please!
Thanks!

Edited on 06/05/2016 at 8:30:15 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Tokyo - Level 110 Help

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 5, 16 9:42 AM
Genafan201 wrote:Hi! I've completed level 110 and need to next build Oaiba. But when I click to do that another pop up opens with a little dog in it telling me to collect 10 items for the reward. But no new levels opened, so I don't know how to collect those items or build Odaiba. Help please!
Thanks!

Go back and check the previous levels you completed. This may be the one (can barely remember) that they add more stuff to get by replaying past levels. Are there any purple level markers blinking? If so go back and replay them. I could be wrong on this so if there is no other items to collect on previous 10 levels then you may need to report it in the technical issues threads. But check first before you do.

[Post New]by Genafan201 on Jun 5, 16 10:15 AM
Thank you, the issue seems to have resolved itself, guess I just need to let the game rest once in awhile!

[Post New]by effgee123 on Jun 6, 16 3:57 AM
I am stuck on level 35 and cannot get the souveniers to drop. Every once in a while one will but I don't know what I did to make it happen. I bought a boost to drop all souveniers 3 levels but it does not allow me to use it. Please help

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jun 6, 16 4:55 AM
effgee123 wrote:I am stuck on level 35 and cannot get the souveniers to drop. Every once in a while one will but I don't know what I did to make it happen. I bought a boost to drop all souveniers 3 levels but it does not allow me to use it. Please help

To break those chains you need to create as many boosts as you can. Focus on creating vertical line boosts and bombs, which can be used individually if placed startegically, and/or combinations of any line boost+bomb, two line boosts, or a bolt+ line boost or bomb.

I don't remember the exact layout of the Intern level, but if there are empty cells at the top sides, focus on clearing the middle souvenirs first in order to fill up the board.

[Post New]by marmie10 on Jun 16, 16 7:20 AM
I am having trouble with the helping hand @ 118. I can get 4-5 notes down but then run out of turns. I'm assuming you need 2 lightning to use together, but after playing it about 8 times I've only managed to get 1 lightning!
Any help appreciated!!
Thanks

Edited on 06/16/2016 at 7:48:05 AM PST

[Post New]by PetiteChoux on Jul 24, 16 2:40 PM
I'm stuck on level 115 - by the time I clear out the bomb in the center of all the pieces of paper I don't have enough moves to clear out the side tiles under the paper. Any suggestions?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 25, 16 5:03 AM
PetiteChoux wrote:I'm stuck on level 115 - by the time I clear out the bomb in the center of all the pieces of paper I don't have enough moves to clear out the side tiles under the paper. Any suggestions?

Tokyo 115

This level is rather difficult and needs a bolt, ideally two. Choose a board that allows the crafting of a bolt, then use it on a pink to destroy the bomb (and collect some pinks for the requirement). Then try to create a second bolt to use on the litter. If you can't bring it near a litter piece you could use a wind boost and swap a litter with a gummy next to the bolt. If you can't create a second bolt proceed as usual, with matches. It will not be too difficult to pass the level if the first bolt was created immediately as instructed, which means you have a lot of moves left. Good luck!

willie213
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by willie213 on Aug 14, 16 3:19 PM
I'm really angry. I've played Tokyo 60 six or eight times now, never even getting close to the required score before my time runs out. I know when I played this before, I just bought Time Freeze so I could progress in the game. Now I need this for today's Daily Event and it's Gold Rush Sunday. What is the point if I have to spend 300 coins to win 150? I'll just sit this one out, AGAIN.

Re:Tokyo - Level Help helping hand level 21

[Post New]by Kymmer1 on Aug 24, 16 5:01 PM
How can I get past tokyo helping hand level 21? I've been trying for the past couple days and no success.

Thanks.

Edited on 08/24/2016 at 5:04:29 PM PST

[Post New]by Jelly66 on Aug 24, 16 9:22 PM
How do I get through side level 63.1 please to get resources thanks

[Post New]by Jelly66 on Aug 24, 16 9:28 PM
I mean 69.1 there r isolated boxes. I managed to blow one with a bolt n arrow but not rest

[Post New]by Jelly66 on Aug 24, 16 9:30 PM
Duh this forum is tricky to navigate. I'm in New York n stuck at 69.1 help anyone

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 25, 16 5:31 AM
Jelly66 wrote:Duh this forum is tricky to navigate. I'm in New York n stuck at 69.1 help anyone

Each city has its own thread, and we should preferrably be posting our questions there.There's a City Directory near the top of this page, which has links to every city.

Also, you can search the forum for previous discussions on the level you are interested in. Just type the city and number in the search box to the right.

Regarding New York 69-1, you have 3 isolated cells, and each one can be cleared by a bolt, to be swapped with any gummy that has the same color. So, you will need 1-3 bolts. If you can't create enough bolts you can also use shovels.

To minimize the number of required bolts, you can try to find a board where more than one of the isolated cells have gummies of the same color. But I don't think that will be necessary for this level.

[Post New]by janinesmom on Sep 4, 16 5:12 PM
HELP! HELP! HELP! I am STUCK ON LEVEL 40, IN TOKYO! HOW DO I GO TO 41 AND BEYOND!!!!

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Sep 4, 16 7:21 PM
janinesmom wrote:HELP! HELP! HELP! I am STUCK ON LEVEL 40, IN TOKYO! HOW DO I GO TO 41 AND BEYOND!!!!

Did you collect all the items needed from 31-40?
Look at the little shields, if one of them is flashing you will have to finish that level.
Sometimes you will have to finish all 3 tiers to get the items needed.

(No shouting please, we can all hear you without caps lock)

Good luck!

northpolejo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by northpolejo on Sep 4, 16 10:27 PM
For 92-3, I can't get the souvenir off the ledge. I don't even know how many times I've tried. There must be a trick to it?

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Sep 5, 16 7:46 AM
northpolejo wrote:For 92-3, I can't get the souvenir off the ledge. I don't even know how many times I've tried. There must be a trick to it?

I remember that level and being stuck. If you can't move it to the right before it hits the ledge, or if you can't get the colors above and to the right of the souvie to match, you could use an"wind boost" to move it to the bottom on the right so that it will fall through.

Double boosts are now available to buy in the shop.

[Post New]by jackytara on Oct 21, 16 4:02 PM
I need help for level 92,can't get the souvenir to the middle

Go to: