New York - Level Help

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,941 Posts

Re:New York - Level Help

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 25, 16 6:02 PM
bjands wrote:I am trying to get through Level 105-1 but I can't get enough of the color to complete the circle in the middle. Any suggestions. I have been stuck here for about a week.

What I find best is to not worry so much about matching the gummies that will set off the color blocker. Instead I try to work on getting lightning boosts to swap with line or bomb blasts. By doing that you have a greater chance of getting the color you need from every part of the board and get a clean board to begin again.

Bottom line, concentrate on clearing mass amount of gummies and rack up points and forget the goal. The color blocker in the middle should clear by circumstance.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 1, 16 9:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to provide some help for the levels being discussed here. I'd also like to thank silver_hawk for the great tips and advice they've posted here!

I can definitely see how Level 35 would cause some trouble. As silver_hawk mentioned, creating a Lightning Bolt boost to match with a bomb or line crush can be very helpful in clearing out large quantities of sand. In the beginning, I focused on creating some boosts to clear out the sand near the top and open up more spaces. Once I had more of the board to work, it was easier to start focusing on maneuvering gummies in order to create longer boosts. Those could then be used to get rid of even more sand while working towards the level score requirement.

I wasn't seeing an unusually low number of a certain gummy in Level 105-1, however this level did take me a couple tries to finish. Matching Lightning Bolt boosts with other boosts can certainly be useful in this kind of level. Additionally, towards the end of the level I had luck with matching the Lightning Bolt boosts with the required color gummy. This helped to clear out large numbers of that gummy at a time to help fill up that color blocker and clear out the middle tile in the board.

If anyone continues to experience issues with a certain level, or is seeing an extremely low number of gummies, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with the email address associated with your game. Our Reps can provide further customized tips and assistance, and they're always happy to help.

Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Wennortheast on Jun 3, 16 11:39 AM
Help I'm stuck on level 69 ...I can get the score but not the suvernears next to the sand pit

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 8, 16 10:07 AM
Hi Wennortheast,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble getting the souvenirs in Level 69. This part of the level can definitely be tricky, as they can appear above the desert tiles, and will then need to be moved out of the way to continue.

Since the level starts with some Lightning Bolt boosts next to each other, those can also be matched with each other to easily clear out the tiles and work on the score requirement. This helped to give me time to focus on maneuvering those souvenirs out of the way when they dropped there. I found it helpful to keep an eye on the gummies around all of the souvenirs, so I could make sure they were being moved whenever there was a chance. Additionally, I tried to keep a couple Lightning Bolt boosts available to match together, in case the sand was spreading too fast on the board. This also cleared all of the gummies so that I could have a fresh opportunity to create matches around the souvenirs so that I could work on dropping them to the bottom.

If there's still any problems with this level, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with the email address connected to your game. Our Reps are always happy to help as best they can, and are able to provide further tips and tricks for completing levels in the game.

I hope this has been able to help. Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by JulianLuttrell on Jun 14, 16 9:04 AM
Does anybody have any hints for how to complete the Helping Hand at level 44? Try as I might I cannot get a high enough score and very rarely can I drop all the cans.

Just in case you cannot remember this level, because it is a Helping Hand level, this one has four tins of paint to drop in 30 moves, the board is a 9 wide by 7 high rectangle, and it starts with a heart-shaped area of triple stickers surrounding litter.

[Post New]by SofiPH on Jun 16, 16 5:29 PM
Where is the 10th dollar to get over the Brooklyn Bridge?

liawriter
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:New York - Level Help for 124

[Post New]by liawriter on Jul 22, 16 5:45 PM
There must be some sort of glitch, otherwise it's just stupid & impossible to pass! The gummies don't come back after sand clears them away when you get gummies next to it, as it does in every other sand level! I lost 16 moves because there were no moves left! I've past NY and was just going back to both clear the city and get the Daily Event, but it's frustrating to keep losing moves like that! Does anyone have a magic trick (other than spend the coins to get the boost)?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Aug 5, 16 11:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to provide some help for the levels being discussed here.

For Helping Hand Level 5, which is near Level 44 I found it helpful to try and create as many vertical line crushes and bomb blasts as I could. The bomb blasts were particularly helpful in clearing the stickers from the board, and by maneuvering the line crushes above the souvenirs I was able to drop them off of the board in one move. Setting off those boosts was also very useful in reaching the score requirement by the time I finished clearing the souvenirs.

SofiPH, it sounds like you have a question about where to find the last dollar to open up the Brooklyn Bridge. Those dollars can be found between Levels 121 and 130. The tiers they're at varies by specific level, however you can see how many tiers need to be completed by just tapping or clicking on one of those levels. You should see a dollar symbol by the Intern, Architect, or Master Builder indicator, which will show you how many tiers need to be completed to get the dollar.

liawriter, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't seeing gummies underneath the sand when you clear it away. It sounds like this may be a glitch with the level, as those gummies should appear when sand is removed. When an issue like this comes up, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. The following has some helpful steps for addressing issues like this on a PC, and also has links to articles for iOS and Android players:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this continues, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a screenshot of the issue, the email address associated with your game, and a Dr. Felix Report if playing on a PC. Our Reps can offer customized help, and are always happy to assist.

In case it's needed, the following help article has steps for taking a screenshot to send:

Taking a Screenshot

If anyone continues to have trouble finishing a level, please also feel free to get in touch with our Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help as best they can.

Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

willie213
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:New York - Level 5 Master Level Help

[Post New]by willie213 on Aug 30, 16 2:27 PM
Can anyone tell me how to beat Level 5 Master Level? I've played it several times and never come close to the required score; 5000! The best I've done is about 1800; usually it's about 1200. I use many , usually with a booster, but it's not enough. Please help me!

Re:New York - Level 34 Help

[Post New]by Nipzip on Sep 22, 16 5:14 AM
Can someone please help, I have been stuck on level 34 for ages and it's driving me nuts

[Post New]by Kazkgb on Sep 24, 16 12:38 AM
Help with 127/2 please

Re:New York - Level Help 127-2

[Post New]by DanceMMom on Oct 1, 16 10:10 AM
I, too, have been working on trying to pass Level 127-2 for a couple weeks with no luck. I've tried boosts and extra moves, but I can't seem to clear all the blocks off the board. I don't have enough money for any more boosts, so I'm not sure what to do at this point. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by frankjack on Dec 6, 16 12:47 PM
I got struck on New York Helping Hand Level 3 and could not find much help, I did figure it out. I used my 5 shovels to dig out the locked blocks and got all hot dogs.

[Post New]by Dropped1 on Dec 11, 16 6:55 PM
I am stuck on master builder level 119 in New York. I skipped it thinking I would complete later and to my dismay level 127 is SO MUCH WORSE! I think I hate NY. Does anyone have a clue? So frustrated I am thinking about uninstalling...

Re:New York - Level 74-1

[Post New]by franrif on Jan 7, 17 12:00 PM
I need to know how to get gems so that I can move one. Cannot purchase or drill for them as I do not have enough rubies and cannot find how to get any more. Can someone help me to find out how to get rubies so that I can move on. Thanks

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,549 Posts

Re:New York - Level 74-1

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 7, 17 12:22 PM
franrif wrote:I need to know how to get gems so that I can move one. Cannot purchase or drill for them as I do not have enough rubies and cannot find how to get any more. Can someone help me to find out how to get rubies so that I can move on. Thanks

I have already answered to your previous post asking the same thing:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/888700.page

PS If you want to drill then you can try drilling in previous cities as well, the green gems will be automatically transported to NY, just like coins.

Edited on 01/07/2017 at 1:02:44 PM PST

[Post New]by franrif on Jan 9, 17 5:26 AM
Thanks for your suggestions eli173 but I can not drill as it takes rubies to drill and that is what I am needing. I also takes rubies to purchase the gems I need and I do not have enough to do that.
So guess I am just stuck on level 74 and no way out.

Thanks again

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,549 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 9, 17 11:40 AM
franrif wrote:Thanks for your suggestions eli173 but I can not drill as it takes rubies to drill and that is what I am needing. I also takes rubies to purchase the gems I need and I do not have enough to do that.
So guess I am just stuck on level 74 and no way out.

Thanks again

You are welcome, but something doesn't sound right and I'm sure there's a solution to your problem. Do you mean that you don't have pinks in any of the previous cities? If that's the case, have you checked all unused/ uncompleted HH cards and 10-tem missions in all cities, starting from NY? If you are still short, then you can always build resource factories anywhere (preferrably in NY of course) and then ship. You can also buy some pinks outright from the trade center. Just how many are you missing? This is strange indeed, you must have missed something.

[Post New]by franrif on Jan 12, 17 2:06 PM
I am not sure but will go back thru and look at all the cards and other ways. Will let you know what I find. I agree this is unusual and I probably have missed something. Thank you for your help.

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on Jan 27, 17 10:40 PM
I can not download New york Level. I go there and click on New York and in says download error try again. I have tried several times but it doesn't download. I sent my loaded boat there from Sidney unable to get back to Sidney because New York as a problem downloading. Right now I am playing Toyko and San fransico and help out there!

Go to: