Paris - Level Help

Re:Paris - Level Help

[Post New]by tazzme83 on Apr 8, 16 6:47 PM
Theorem wrote:Glad I thought about visiting the forum! I hope Paris level 95 gets fixed soon! It was fun collecting the resources and then ... 300'000 still no souvenir, 500'000 nothing, 750'000 nothing ... and I gave up!

A PC update is needed for people who got locked out of the game, the bug on this specific level, new cities for those who have been waiting for ages.

The game is great, don't let it go down the drain!

AGREED! gamemaster alert! Fix 95 plz!!

rmp50
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by rmp50 on Apr 9, 16 12:28 AM
Hi
just got to Paris level 95 and have wasted 4 lives and the money to buy extra time and still no souvenirs, came here to find out what was going on to discover its a glitch in system, its now april, months after first problems were reported.
how frustrating!!!

[Post New]by carolinagirl2011 on Apr 10, 16 11:36 AM
Here it is April 10 and there is still a problem with Paris 95. I read through this thread and saw the problem was first reported last November, and not I can't get the gold fever because it still isn't fixed.

Anne2065
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Anne2065 on Apr 10, 16 1:07 PM
Level 76-2.""has a big problem Alao
For over a month now, ..get the corners and then run out of time
No shovels showing at all ..playing other ones to get coins
But. Nothing is working..any advice

Patchulie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Patchulie on Apr 16, 16 4:31 PM
carolinagirl2011 wrote:Here it is April 10 and there is still a problem with Paris 95. I read through this thread and saw the problem was first reported last November, and not I can't get the gold fever because it still isn't fixed.

Paris 95: I had the souvenirs drop when I started the game using the lightening boosts. I tried it without the lightening boosts and no souvenirs dropped at all.

[Post New]by F_Nancy on Apr 18, 16 11:27 AM
I am unable to finish Paris level 49. Any hints? What is the trick in this one?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Apr 19, 16 4:14 AM
F_Nancy wrote:I am unable to finish Paris level 49. Any hints? What is the trick in this one?

I went to Paris to take a look at this level, and finished it on Master level without any problems. I'm not saying this to put you down, but luck is part of the game. Some levels you loose several times and suddenly you will be able to finish it easily.
I was able to create some lightning bolts and swap them with either a line bomb or a gummy in the color of one of those color bombs. Don't focus on the souvenirs, they'll drop once those bombs go off. Focus on clearing the tiles and creating as many bombs/lightning bolts as possible.
If you are close to meeting the requirements of the level, you can also use a shovel to make a color bomb set off.

[Post New]by indosi on Apr 21, 16 5:07 AM
Hi,
Same problem with level 76-2, there aren't enough green,brown or yellow gummies to complete the four corners within the given moves.
Any suggestions?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 21, 16 5:32 AM
indosi wrote:Hi,
Same problem with level 76-2, there aren't enough green,brown or yellow gummies to complete the four corners within the given moves.
Any suggestions?

Unfortunately this is one of the many levels that need shovels.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Apr 23, 16 12:15 AM
eli173 wrote:
indosi wrote:Hi,
Any suggestions?

Unfortunately this is one of the many levels that need shovels.

Or (I did only the first level (to get 10 coins) and as far as I remember, I had some to get rid of the corners. This level was difficult .....

fcox3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by fcox3 on May 2, 16 6:11 AM
stuck on 76-2 level, how do I defeat it???

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 13, 16 11:15 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to give some help for the levels being discussed here.

I understand that some people had been experiencing an issue with Level 95. Our teams are aware that some players were seeing a glitch with this level, and it has been modified so that it should be working correctly now. If anyone is still seeing that issue with the level, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team with the email address associated with your game, and a Dr. Felix Report if possible. Our Reps can gather information on issues in order to make sure they get passed along to the right team.

It also sounds like there are some questions about completing Level 76-2. I tried that level, and I wasn't seeing an exceptionally low number of any type of gummies. However, as mentioned, it can be difficult to fill up all four color blockers in the amount of time given, and so what I found most helpful was to create boosts to match together and eliminate as many gummies as possible. Lightning Bolt boosts, or bomb boosts and line crushes matched together were great for getting rid of gummies, and helped me to fill up those color blockers while clearing the tiles on the board.

If anyone is still seeing unusually low numbers of a certain type of gummy, or if there's any trouble completing one of these levels, please feel free to reach to our Support Team using that link I've included at the top of this post. They're able to provide customized assistance, and are always happy to help.

I hope this has been able to help. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by dragfly52 on Jun 4, 16 8:37 PM
I need help with Level 49 in Paris. I have played this level for about a week now and can't seem to finish it. Once I get enough coins I buy more turns, but still stuck. The drops where they fill up with a color never seem to go away, especially the yellow and green ones. There are never enough of those colors on the board once you get the red ones gone. Any suggestions? Also, I have never "purchased" coins and won't. Usually if I play really late at night (2:00 a.m. for example) I can beat a level, but can't seem to do it with this level. Dreading level 95 by reading some of the comments also! Thanks!

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Jun 5, 16 12:54 AM
Hi dragfly52

I've only played the tiers 1 and 2 of this level
The third one is not easy and tried it several times
You don't need to play all the tiers to move on the next level

What I try to do :
get some to get rid of red, green or yellow gummies
Check the gummies around the souvenirs . Maybe you will be able to move it away from the line of colors blockers.

I've not succeeded yet for the third tier

Maybe someone has a better idea ?

I hope it will help you a little

Marie

Edited on 06/05/2016 at 12:56:50 AM PST

[Post New]by dragfly52 on Jun 5, 16 4:50 PM
Thanks marie1931. I've tried all of your tips and have been unsuccessful even on the 1st level. Guess I'll keep trying, but really thank you for answering!

luvmigame
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by luvmigame on Jun 7, 16 6:56 AM
I am stuck on Level 55 Master Builder. Help?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 7, 16 7:58 AM
luvmigame wrote:I am stuck on Level 55 Master Builder. Help?

That one is indeed a difficult level. I go in and out without making a move until I see a set up that will allow me to create a lightning blast (match 5). Then you need to create and combine that lightning boost with...

1. a Line Leaper of the same color of the chained gummy on the uppermost right side or...

2. better still, a bomb blast of the same color of the chained gummy on the uppermost right or...

3. best bet, If you can get two lightning blasts created and swapped together it will clear all gummies including the chained ones and remove one layer of stickies.

Paris - Level Help - level 78 Master Builder

[Post New]by JulianLuttrell on Jul 15, 16 12:45 AM
Hi all,

Does anybody have any suggestions for how to complete Level 78 Master Builder? I canot get more than a fraction of the score needed. Are ther any areas of stickers that are more useful to clear than others? Is this level one that needs some boosts?

Julian

[Post New]by Wennortheast on Jul 25, 16 1:10 PM
I'm stuck on 108/3 ...how are you ment to get 333000 to get the last piece of chocolate...I've been trying this level for ages now ???

dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dearabbi on Jul 25, 16 2:48 PM
I have cleared level 10, can't get past that point. Is there something I still need to do to get to 11 and beyond?

Go to: